The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
New Story: Lost in Pattaya

Hi guys, I have some free time this week so thought will pen a new story. Its fiction but based on some experiences encountered.

----------------------------------------------------------

Eve was worried. Her husband, Ricky hasn't called back since he landed. She had checked his Whatsapp account and he wasn't online since he left Singapore. They had a brief fight before she left over something stupid (Not washing the dishes). She screamed at him but his response was strangely cold and distant. It was as if he doesn't care anymore to even placate her anger.

He then mentioned curtly that he needs to be in Taipei for a work trip again the following day and will not be back for at least a week. Ricky works as a wedding photographer and overseas assignments with couples who need overseas shoots were the norm, but it was always planned weeks if not months in advance before he makes the trips. He would always indicate on the calendar hanging in his study, however there was no red marking on the dog-eared swimsuit calendar.

She scowled at the picture of the sexy Thai model on the calendar, a gift from his fellow photographer friend who takes fashion shoots for a living. The model was voluptuous and was dressed in a really simple floral dress sitting on a bed. Her right strap hung loose over her shoulder as she squeezed her breasts together, with full emphasis on her breasts as she posed with a CFM look. Sample pic (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10451910_1010322172330228_9177056948232717161_n.jp g?oh=2638ffd9e059f57a14f69583de7d7614&oe=54F98724& __gda__=1429915165_041be09bac7e1fbcc25464e099c4dc0 4)

Eve pouted her lips and looked at herself in the adjacent mirror. Unlike the model, she was really petite at 1.50m tall. With fair skin and a baby face, most people would guess she would be in her mid-20s, belying her real age of 30. With high cheekbones with thick soft lips, long eyelashes and straight glossy black hair down to the middle of her back. Also, though she hardly work out, being a housewife has kept her busy as well as her body in shape.

Sample pic: http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/73fba16d...20q10z0wl3.jpg

With breasts the size of 32D, she was way more voluptuous than most models in Singapore. With her small frame, they actually look disporportionate so she tends to hide them with frumpy clothes. Additionally, she was brought up in a really conservative household and is extremely camera shy despite her husband being in the photography trade. Her shy demeanor was the result of a very strict conservative upbringing that taught her that her body belongs to her husband in the bedroom and nowhere else. Shy to a fault, she would hardly put on make-up except for special occasions, to the dismay of her husband. How they would get together was a mystery by itself. She was so shy, he had to ask her out more than 3 times before they agreed to meet on their first date.

As she compared herself to the vivacious model on the wall, she slipped into her childhood fantasy of being a celebrity where the masses would adore her. Cameras flashing as she walked onto the red carpet like her idols during the Oscars. Clad resplendent with diamonds and looking all so fabulous.

Then she noticed a clumped up ball of paper in his waste paper bucket. She would usually just empty his trash but a sudden suspicion crept over her and she had the urge to open up the paper. As she unfurl the paper, she saw it was a half-printed bus ticket itenary with Thai writing as well with Ricky's name on it. The date was 5th November, the day he left and the destination written in Bold as if for effect:

Pattaya

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-12-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 29-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Story: Lost in Pattaya

Pattaya???

Why in the world would Ricky say he was in Taipei when he was actually in Pattaya. What did he had to hide? Wrecked with doubt, she picked up the phone and called her best friend, Sheera.

Sheera and Eve had met in school and they were polar opposites. As shy and naive as Eve was, Sheera was not only street-wise but popular with the guys. A worldly social butterfly, Sheera came to look after Eve like a younger sister. A naive little sister who needs her protection from the evils of the world.

Sheera is of Chinese and Indian ancestry. With a long slender figure, she worked as SQ girl before settling down to work in a travel planning company. Due to her mixed heritage, she looked eurasian bordering on exotic. She also obviously had her fair share of suitors and lovers.

"WHAT THE FUCK??? Pattaya??? Are you serious? Honey, sorry to break this to you but there is only one reason why men go to Pattaya. SEX! Have you contacted him yet? That no-good son of a bitch. Honey, you need go through his belongings...see if you can find any clues.", said Sheera.

Eve was sobbing by this point. How could Ricky do this to her? She was so angry but utterly distraught at this point. Rummaging through his closet, she found in his travel bag matchboxes with different dates scribbled on them, all months apart. The matchboxes had a red-hue cover with silver words embossed on them:

Silver Star
A-Go-Go Bar
Pattya Thailand

"Good find. I bet there is where he goes, that bastard. Honey, you need to pick yourself together and we go find where this Son-of-a-bitch is. We need to go confront him.

"But we don't know if he's even there.", said Eve.

"Check his computer and see if he has any itenary on it." suggested Sheera.

After a dozen attempts, Eve managed to guess his password on his computer (his birthdate) and begin to pore through his old work desktop. There was nothing suspicious inside, all it had were his video and photo editing stuff. All except of one folder that was created a week ago. What she discovered was deeply disturbing. It multiple photos of the same girl on this month's calendar in different stages of undress:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10687211_389432571242951_4696431097158327827_n.jpg ?oh=8a20104e7f596138c0ef87f1713f232c&oe=54FC71F8&_ _gda__=1430056305_0f25ea8f8e3446d6f2f62f2a9981be27

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10393546_389102427942632_3657140676136142002_n.jpg ?oh=30f2e6161524c92a0bfd5a2ba0f642dd&oe=54FDF941&_ _gda__=1429190187_e2e84e1f37667e914caed8ac60874186

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...06185293_o.jpg

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/541601_387645024755039_3545099157017528122_n.jpg?o h=ac9f65096d7df8da3ae5bff94f6f28c4&oe=553A38FB

Old 29-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Within the folder There was a travel recipt for a 1 bedroom in a hotel named Grand Hotel Pattaya. The room was booked for 14 days starting from the day he supposedly left for Taipei.

"We can still catch him and we need to go and confront him in his room. Surprise that son of a bitch." said Sheera over the phone.

"But...I'm not sure if this is a good idea. I don't know how to go there.", wimpered Eve, confused at the sudden turn of events.

"Don't worry, I'm a travel planner. Let me do this for you Honey. We are friends after all and I'm here for you.".

With that, the both girls hurriedly made travel plans to Pattaya.

#Will need to take a break before proceeding with Part 2 of the story

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-12-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 29-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Supporting a good story
Old 29-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent .
Old 29-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Support.......

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 29-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
downtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 30-12-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good storyline. Keep on coming bro
Old 30-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Part II

When they arrived in Pattaya, Eve's senses was assaulted with the overwhelming sight and sounds of Pattaya. As it was daytime, the streets were relatively quiet, however the smell of breakfast food filled the air and she could see groups of caucasian tourists resting from a previous night of partying.

They then checked into an adjacent hotel next to Grand Hotel Pattaya where Ricky was apparently staying in. Through out the flight, Eve was nervous and pensive, not knowing what to say to Ricky when she catches him in the act.

After much apprehension and with Sheera's encouragement, she plucked up the courage and walked to front desk of her husband's hotel.

"What do you mean he has checked out? Wasn't he supposed to be here for 2 weeks?", Sheera exclaimed, shocked at sudden turn of events.

"Madam, Mr. Ricky Ang is a regular at our hotel. But madam, he said he want to stay in another hotel with his friends this time. He ask for a refund but we told him no. He few nights left some his things in room and said be back to pick them up before he fly fly back to Singapore. Can i ask who are you to him Madam?" the pint-sized thai front desk lady replied with a very thick thai accent.

"This is his wife and I'm her friend." Sheera snapped back.

With a sudden look of realization like someone seeing a car-wreck happening in slow motion, the front desk lady said:" Ooooh. I see.... Shall I let him know you came over?"

"No, that wouldn't be necessary. Do you know which hotel did he move to and did he leave any contact information?"

"No Madam. I'm afraid I do not have that information. Even if I do, I cannot tell you as Mr. Ricky is our guests. I have already said more than I'm allowed to. Apologies Madam. You might want to call him and see if you can contact him. Good luck!". The front desk lady said, trying to extricate herself from a potential sticky situation.

Eve gave Sheera the look as if they had just made a wasted trip. Just as they were about to storm off, the front desk lady ran up to both of them and pulled them aside whispering softly,

"I'm not supposed to say this but Madam, if you are looking for Ricky, you might want to go to the Silver Star Bar at Walking Street. Its very near here. Ricky goes there often. Good Luck Madam." She said as she clasp her hands together in a traditional thai greeting.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 30-12-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Old 30-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

"We need to go to that Ago-go bar tonight. See if there is any regular there who might know him. And honey, you need an outfit for tonight. You can't be walking around Pattaya like this..." Sheera gestured at Eve's frumpy outfit. She was wearing her usual oversized t-shirt over a pair of berms. Eve could only smile sheepishly.

"We need to blend in so that we do not stick out or else if that bastard of a husband you have see you a mile away, he's gonna run off with his whoever he is with. Come lets go get you some clothes, and lets go do our hair too...it would be fun. I haven't dressed you up for a while."

Eve could only nod obediently at what her friend said as Sheera grabbed her hand and off they went to the local mall.

Old 30-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

After a short trip at the mall where Sheera bought Eve new outfits. Eve could only look at herself with disbelief at Sheera's choice of clothes for her. This is SO NOT her as she looked at herself at the full-length mirror. She was don in small white tank-top two sizes smaller at her and a black black mini-skirt with suspenders so short, it was 3 inches above her knees. The Tshirt had a plunging neckline that not only showcased her wonderful bosom but was also cut-short at the mid-riff.

Just to give you bros a visual:

For those who are into gaming, this is a cosplay of a gaming character called Tifa I think.

http://tifacosplay.blog.com/files/20...cosplay-22.jpg

http://157.7.237.137:25564/h/57b3acc...01/Tifa_17.jpg

"Cannot lah.... Sheera...I looked so slutty!" Exclaimed Eve as she tried in vain to pull down her skirt to look more decent.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 18-01-2015 at 06:09 AM.
Old 30-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mattew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , pls continue
Old 31-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

"Eve Dear...We have to look like that otherwise how are we are to blend into the crowd? If Ricky see us like a mile away, he will run!" explained Sheera, herself decked out in a white singlet and jean miniskirt like this:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...z-85642648.jpg

Eve could only nod her head in approval and trying to cover up as much as she can. As they exited the hotel in the crowd amidst the Pattaya's famous Walking Street, the town after 8 appeared to have woken up. There were throngs of people, mostly tourists looking for a score as the neon signs lit up the streets. Working girls in skimpy attire lined the streets, pouting their lips looking for their marks.

"Cheap Cheap, $100 USD....Sir, you want?", hooted the girls at the males in the crowd. They walked around the street a couple of times but Ricky was no where to be found. Each time they see a Chinese guy with a barfly in his hands, they would pause and see if its Ricky. However after 1-2 hours, they realized how futile their attempt was.

Famished, they had a quick dinner at a local restaurant/bar but throughout the meal, Eve felt really exposed and vulnerable. The men seating in the bar were eying her, looking at her from top to bottom stared her steely. She could literally feel their gaze undressing her with their eyes.

"This skirt is so short! What have I gotten myself into" thought Eve as she pushed down the fabric of her skirt in a vain attempt to look decent.

Seeing how uncomfortable she was, Sheera handed Eve her bottle of Chang. "Here, drink this. Relax girl...we'll find him soon. Perhaps we need to find that place he frequents. Silver Star right?". Eve was silent, not knowing what to say...

They then inquired the bartender who gave them directions and with a heavy heart, Eve left the table and walked towards Silver Star.

Old 31-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Silver Star is agogo bar situated along Walking Street. Its numbered 3 and it has 2 other sister bars outside. A giant Neon blue guitar sign hangs above the establishment as girls with giant placards outside touting customers, shouting above the loud band music emitting from inside. The girls were dressed in skin tight shorts and shiny tops that left little to imagination.

Eve looked nervous...wondering if she should go in. However, the more daring Sheera sensed her hesitation then held her by the hand tightly:" We can do this. C'mon!" and led her into the bar.

As they walked towards the queue, the bouncer at the bar looked at them suspiciously: " Sorry no girls allowed. You work which bar?"

"We tourist! C'mon man,...really. Not from Thailand... We want to see inside. We got $$$". She said as she waved her a few 100 baht notes in her hand.

The bouncer, a rather scrawny fella in a blue tshirt looked at the money, took it and kept it in his shirt. He then took them aside and said:" You cannot steal business from our girls okay? No trouble."

Before they went in, Sheera had an idea. "Honey, you have Ricky's photo on your phone right? Show it to him and ask if he has seen him before?"

Eve fumbled with her bag and pulled out her iPhone and searched for Ricky's photo before showing it to the bouncer. "You seen this man before? We looking for him."

The bouncer peered at the photo and said:" Yeah, look familiar. You go inside and ask for Freddy. Freddy knows him."

"We don't know who Freddy is, can you bring us?" said Sheera.

Without a word, the bouncer gestured to two girls who were smoking outside on a cocktail table. They spoke in very quick Thai and from the conversation, Eve could only guess they were asking the girls to bring them to see Freddy. The two girls were your typical thai bar girls, both were quite fair with long hair and were dressed to the nines. They were both wearing leather jackets and hot pants.

They stretched out their hands and looked at them with bitchy stares, wondering why the girls were looking for this Freddy. Their stares however became wide grins when Sheera dished out 2 500 Baht notes. They took the money and then each of the girls held their hands and pulled them into the Agogo Bar

Old 31-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

This is how the entrance looked like

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1