The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
MR on this ML.

http://sglonelyguy.net/bao-er-massage/

Location is central and those who take public transport have to walk about 10 to 15 minutes.
Unit is small and toilet is clean compared to other units I have visited.
However her bed is not clean.
I noticed patches of stain marks on the bed sheet and the pillow cover was very smelly.

She uses good strength to massage but has no skill.
The areas covered were my back shoulders and calves.
Once some time passes it becomes really painful and I do like hard massage but her standard is bad.

Sensual is standard.
Her boobs are B and not C as advertised.
She obviously did not clean herself well as I could smell her bad odour and also she had bad breath.
Major turn off for me.
During the session she did answer calls and reply to messages without asking.
Some MLs have the courtesy to ask before they do answer calls or reply message but this ML has no such quality.
I was in and out of her unit in 43 minutes.

No RTM for me.
Are you guys talking about the same Bao-Er ( http://sglonelyguys.com/bao-er-massage/) ? The link was broken from your post.

Last edited by anonymouskimch; 24-11-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showt...ighlight=linda

She is a nice girl,I always finish off my session with her more than 60min,she had a nice smile and her look will grow on you.
She had regular customer that always take up 2 hr,that is why need to arrange booking early.
Old 24-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

RTM Lucy/Lulu to revise my spoken French as well as to help her do some painting. She has moved to the apartment vacated by her pal, Anna. The new place is in the same condo where Clearly operated from.

It was my third visit and yet there is no drop in standards. In fact, if anything, GFE and playability went up a few notches with enhanced familiarity.

She was dressed in a pink cheongsam, and asked me to help her undress, which I gladly obliged. As soon as her clothes are off, she immediately lay on the bed and "invitingly" asked me to 来啊!as she spread her legs apart. Knowing that she does not offer FJ, I removed my clothes and pounced on her and pretended to pump her in missionary position, rubbing my didi against her clitoris. She was soon very wet, and I tested water a bit, to see if she'd allow me to penetrate her, but no go. After some time, she asked if I needed to take a shower, and I declined as I always take my bath before arriving. Thereafter, the massage duly started.

As she stood at the edge of the bed with her pussy directly above my head, I couldn't resist looking up to admire the wonderful sight. She then took both my hands and placed them on her buttocks, as she continued to work on my shoulders. Couldn't help grabbing her ass, and gradually reaching for her pussy from behind from time to time.

Next, she sat on my bum to work on my back. I've always enjoyed the feel of pubic hair brushing against my back, but the shiokness was enhanced manifold by the wetness of the pussy. Heaven!

Quite inevitably, during massage, part of the conversation was about Anna. She asked me if I preferred her or Anna. Trick question, so must siam a bit! Tried to be smart and answered that they're both different, but was forced to elaborate. I replied that Anna seemed more cultured and better educated. 说我没文化学历低, and immediately kena a series of (playful) slaps and punches on my back and buttocks. GFE was simply sky high!

Sensual was as before. Plenty of frenching, kissing, licking, grabbing, rubbing and caressing, before she requested “亲我”, and I got down to paint her. Her body squirmed and jerked, went limp, and then came alive again as I continued to paint her. Like before, she attained her third orgasm before I let up. Then it was her turn to blow me, and it did not take long before I unloaded in her mouth.

A little bit more fun together in the shower, dressed up, paid up and once again, left a totally satisfied customer. Will definitely RTM again.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
Old 24-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if I'm correct but any bro can verify if Ericia is back?
Old 24-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Not sure if I'm correct but any bro can verify if Ericia is back?
Yes, she is back.
http://sglonelyguys.com/amy-massage/

Last edited by hakone121; 24-11-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Sensual was as before. Plenty of frenching, kissing, licking, grabbing, rubbing and caressing, before she requested “亲我”, and I got down to paint her. Her body squirmed and jerked, went limp, and then came alive again as I continued to paint her. Like before, she attained her third orgasm before I let up. Then it was her turn to blow me, and it did not take long before I unloaded in her mouth.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
You think she cum 3 times lol. You have not seen when she really cum
Old 25-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had a session with Carol today.

to sum it up: I AM GOING TO BE IN A DEEP SHIT. (my wallet that is)

after a bad session earlier this week with another ML (zero chemistry, zero gfe) i was feeling down and actually started to think that i dont want to see any ML again.

usually i am very hesitant to visit ML with blurred picture. but since many bro gave good review, i decided to try anyways and thinking that if the session sucked again maybe i should really quit frequenting ML.

so i made appointment with carol and got to her place.
the moment she open the door she hold my hand and pulled me inside.
she greeted me with a sweet smile and asked me to sit down and rest abit. then she proceed to undress me (well, i didnt expect that)
then i went to shower, she came and joined me to clean my lil bro (and i guess checked to make sure its healthy without warts or potential disease, haha)

opted for BJ package (i requested CBJ). then she asked me to lay on the bed and proceed to massage me fully nude. i can see the nicely shaved pussy and her amazing body curves. whooweee. to me she have the perfect body, i think its perfection.

we have some small talk to break the ice. she can speak english a little bit and have no problem communicating with her. very talkative and very cheerful. (completely different than the other ML i visited).
then the sexy time started. It was AMAZING. started with nail tease and followed with a short catbath. not really into catbath so i dont really care about it. she hugged me and then she started working on my lil bro. did the BJ in different positions (my fave is the 69 position where i can see her pussy right on my face and play with it) and a mix of fake love making. she looks amazing and her body is just too sexy.

didnt take long for me to shoot out my army. she cleaned it up and continue with massage.
we talked and talked while she massage (as I am gearing up for second round), time fly so fast and we were disturbed by a phone call. apparently we both didnt realized that my time was up and another bro is waiting for his turn (hence the phone). she felt so bad that she was unable to give me the second round but i told her its fine, i kind of got tired anyways and satisfied.

i gave her a hug then showered. she came to join me and helped me shower.
and I kept thinking that i should have book for 90 minutes session... sigh.
after we dressed up, she gave me a really tight hug and send me off with a smile.

I came out a happy man and my faith in ML is restored.

in over all, to describe it in two words, the session is "MING BLOWING"
it is the perfect session for me with everthing that i want.

I originally think that I will not RTM as there are too many fish in the sea. but this session with Carol really changed my mind.
I will definitely see her again and next time i will go for 90 minutes session.
Old 25-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 0
HF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to beholdHF7639 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
had a session with Carol today.

to sum it up: I AM GOING TO BE IN A DEEP SHIT. (my wallet that is)

after a bad session earlier this week with another ML (zero chemistry, zero gfe) i was feeling down and actually started to think that i dont want to see any ML again.

usually i am very hesitant to visit ML with blurred picture. but since many bro gave good review, i decided to try anyways and thinking that if the session sucked again maybe i should really quit frequenting ML.

so i made appointment with carol and got to her place.
the moment she open the door she hold my hand and pulled me inside.
she greeted me with a sweet smile and asked me to sit down and rest abit. then she proceed to undress me (well, i didnt expect that)
then i went to shower, she came and joined me to clean my lil bro (and i guess checked to make sure its healthy without warts or potential disease, haha)

opted for BJ package (i requested CBJ). then she asked me to lay on the bed and proceed to massage me fully nude. i can see the nicely shaved pussy and her amazing body curves. whooweee. to me she have the perfect body, i think its perfection.

we have some small talk to break the ice. she can speak english a little bit and have no problem communicating with her. very talkative and very cheerful. (completely different than the other ML i visited).
then the sexy time started. It was AMAZING. started with nail tease and followed with a short catbath. not really into catbath so i dont really care about it. she hugged me and then she started working on my lil bro. did the BJ in different positions (my fave is the 69 position where i can see her pussy right on my face and play with it) and a mix of fake love making. she looks amazing and her body is just too sexy.

didnt take long for me to shoot out my army. she cleaned it up and continue with massage.
we talked and talked while she massage (as I am gearing up for second round), time fly so fast and we were disturbed by a phone call. apparently we both didnt realized that my time was up and another bro is waiting for his turn (hence the phone). she felt so bad that she was unable to give me the second round but i told her its fine, i kind of got tired anyways and satisfied.

i gave her a hug then showered. she came to join me and helped me shower.
and I kept thinking that i should have book for 90 minutes session... sigh.
after we dressed up, she gave me a really tight hug and send me off with a smile.

I came out a happy man and my faith in ML is restored.

in over all, to describe it in two words, the session is "MING BLOWING"
it is the perfect session for me with everthing that i want.

I originally think that I will not RTM as there are too many fish in the sea. but this session with Carol really changed my mind.
I will definitely see her again and next time i will go for 90 minutes session.
Ru referring to the same gal above?
Old 25-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone121 View Post
Hi Bro, the Ericia you and jgosh80 talking about,

is it: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14473402 ?

Or is there another Ericia.
Old 25-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
singapore12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Feel

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

After all the rave reviews, decided to try her out. She definitely does not look like SYT - more matured late 20s look, but definitely pretty.

Massage is ok - quite comfortable, a little hard for my liking. After her to lessen the strength it was quite ok.

Her GFE is superb! She was grinding her body on my didi and moaning. Surrendered my load within minutes and had a head massage to end off the session.

Definitely will RTM. Very chatty and playful lady.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF7639 View Post
Ru referring to the same gal above?
ah, yes, sorry i forgot to add the link.

but thats right im referring to this yuki/carol
Old 25-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone121 View Post
You think she cum 3 times lol. You have not seen when she really cum
Haha. Agreed on your comment bro.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Sandy from http://sglonelyguys.com/sandy-massage/ recently and decided to give a quick MR.

Location is central, accessible for drivers. Looks wise she looks similar to photos, decent looking and quite pretty. Her body is to die for, super perky and tone ass and when she HJ, I requested that she face her ass to me in 69 position! Released in no time and left a happy man Not really a time watcher as well and I was given the full hour
Old 25-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Summer or Shuangx2 stays alone?

http://sglonelyguys.com/summer-massage/
Old 25-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Anybody have good recommendations for backstepping massage? Seems like very few do backstepping massage and not sure if they can be trusted...

Interested and please share here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1