The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone here got maid that want to earn extra money. Too old to fish and if fish cannot reel in. Thanks
Old 26-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post

My new found gem. Known her while shopping at IMM last weekend. Told me she in Singapore for almost 15 yrs. Just divorced with Husband in Phillipines last September. 6 years older than me. Super horny woman. Loves to swallow my cum everytime.
WoW ... I Luv Women Swallow My Cum

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

its sunday.... happy fucking

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 26-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My new found gem. Known her while shopping at IMM last weekend. Told me she in Singapore for almost 15 yrs. Just divorced with Husband in Phillipines last September. 6 years older than me. Super horny woman. Loves to swallow my cum everytime.

Meeting up with her every day since last weekend near her place. Had sex raw with her twice at staircase, twice in my van and twice in the public toilet already. Meeting her again later around 8am. Minimum 2shots with her everytime. Told me yesterday to wear loose Bermuda’s with no underwear so she can play my cock easily, some more told me to buy a large size dildo plus vibrator and bring it later for her. Can’t wait to meet her later.
wah cum swallow good stuff

Old 26-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL!!! Maids horny and never use their brain to think it is acceptable. How about you?!?! You should use your big head to think before engaging in such acts.

Nevertheless it is Sunday!!! Happy fishing and this time do use your big head and enjoy. Else you will regret in the near future!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 26-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
pratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Haha who doesn't?
Old 26-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Somewhere around that area? You have encounter with her before?
Chat before, got an ang moh bf. And been in SG for years.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Chat before, got an ang moh bf. And been in SG for years.

When did you chat her bro? Through badoo? Up her before?
Old 26-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

hey bros whats the usually first meet up success rate??? mind sharing and advice??

Old 26-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yes !!! ... finally can return you leow lau da !!! ... kekeke ...
Old 27-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
hardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same person?Up her before anyone up her before also?

Last edited by hardsean; 27-11-2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My trophy! No need to use big head or whatever shit. Just fucked her till she beg to stop. Meeting her again for lunch. Her master left for holidays & I’m on leave till mid Dec! Timing is perfect. Raw sex all the way!

Just told me earlier that she is bringing another of her maid Friend to join us next weekend! Another 3 years older than her so she is 9 years older than me. Can’t wait for next weekend having threesome.

How I wish!!!!!

Last edited by sickopath; 27-11-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 27-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
boffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

My trophy! No need to use big head or whatever shit. Just fucked her till she beg to stop. Meeting her again for lunch. Her master left for holidays & I’m on leave till mid Dec! Timing is perfect. Raw sex all the way!

Just told me earlier that she is bringing another of her maid Friend to join us next weekend! Another 3 years older than her so she is 9 years older than me. Can’t wait for next weekend having threesome.

How I wish!!!!!
You so daring to do raw.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Usually warrior is quite brave and gung-ho. But 1 time kana something, the end. Well, up to individual
Old 27-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How I wish!!!!!
Be safe bro.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1