The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Yea ? But yours is a bit off, to be honest. Not quite normal.
That's true. It's really damn rare... but there's just something about a lady in a leg cast that gets me off like nothing else to be honest!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser434 View Post
That's true. It's really damn rare... but there's just something about a lady in a leg cast that gets me off like nothing else to be honest!
Yea. So you think leh, will either of my FBs be meeting you up ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 12-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is really a rare fetish but to each their own! As a matter of curiosity, have you had the good fortune of taking your fetish to the level of actually screwing a hottie who is in a cast??
Old 13-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yea. So you think leh, will either of my FBs be meeting you up ?
you never know, mate! HAHAHAHA... they may have always wanted to try wearing a cast!
Old 13-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
This is really a rare fetish but to each their own! As a matter of curiosity, have you had the good fortune of taking your fetish to the level of actually screwing a hottie who is in a cast??
no mate, i would absolutely love to though.... sigh.....
Old 13-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you never know, mate! HAHAHAHA... they may have always wanted to try wearing a cast!
Well they gave pretty much the same response as I did,

and to recap for you what that was ...

WTF BRO?

But we had a good laugh about it, if it’s any consolation

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Yes, TS is active again! since S is really hard to meetup, you were sharing about toggling to J? pls continue bro

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well they gave pretty much the same response as I did,

and to recap for you what that was ...

WTF BRO?

But we had a good laugh about it, if it’s any consolation
HAHAHA they shy to admit to you la TS... they secretly always wanted to try wearing a leg cast... HAHAHAHAHA
Old 13-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Yes, TS is active again! since S is really hard to meetup, you were sharing about toggling to J? pls continue bro
Yes ok. In the meantime I got to deal with a joker on my thread ...

Updating soon

Old 13-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes ok. In the meantime I got to deal with a joker on my thread ...

Updating soon
wah, don't call me joker leh....
Old 13-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah, don't call me joker leh....
There are other names I’d call you, and joker is one of the more polite names ....

You come to my thread, shamelessly hijack it and try to get contacts and refuse to take no thank you for an answer ...

I think other bros who are here to read my thread don’t appreciate what you’re doing either

Old 13-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are other names I’d call you, and joker is one of the more polite names ....

You come to my thread, shamelessly hijack it and try to get contacts and refuse to take no thank you for an answer ...

I think other bros who are here to read my thread don’t appreciate what you’re doing either
woah, relax dude... I never "hijacked" your thread please!

I am perfectly fine with no as an answer and I was just asking for fun. Thanks for making your intentions clear. I won't come and "hijack" your thread, cheers.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro...
Old 02-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Apologies for the long wait. Been really busy with work, rushing assignments (I’m doing a long-distance course), as part of my CPD for my career. Also having to deal with lots of jokers sometimes puts one off typing too much. Don’t know why my posts keep attracting weirdos who want in on the action, and some of them can be quite rude, the way they approach.

Anyway to update, S is away, again, till mid-Jan. But from the way she messaged me, and the way she still reads our Line messages, I’m hoping she isn’t calling it quits, just yet.

As for J, well we have met up twice, so I will give an update on her.

I’m also in discussion with another one, let’s call her T. She’s also NUS, some kind of engineering course, and this one I also found online, but for this one, I messaged in reply to her ad instead.

And based on her wechat dp, she’s a real looker indeed.

We will be meeting for the first tjme on Tue. So hope it’s a good meet.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

No worries. Up you with points as encouragement.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1