The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
DivockOOrigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bros,
Become a badass gentleman. Yes, hundreds of women of your type will be calling you...

Bro WB
WB, many thanks for your reply. Sure become a badass gentleman.
Cheers.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Very well say bro. I have learnt much today.

Anyway returned you BONUS 10 points first. Will return another 45 points when I regain power. Cheers
Bro,
Thanks!
Pls come back sometimes to share your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducklion View Post
Excellent share by bro WB, support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber View Post
Bro WB, first let me thank you for an amazing thread here.
I hope to be your termed "badass gentleman"

Bro WB,

I do agreed that money can get you pussy but no gfe or affection. It is all business transaction just like marriage. Just a pc of paper that is legal binding.
Getting to fall in love with you is never easy and plenty of work. Think you had described this emotional insecurity many times in this thread.
I hope you can post alot more fro a long time.
I hope to achieved your status in picking up more gals.
Hope you have a great Sunday.
Cheers!
Bro,
Getting a beautiful pussy is easy if you're loaded. Capturing her heart and soul is a different ballgame. Your masculine and dominant behaviour will be the key.
You will surpass me easily if you hv the right mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopchot View Post
Learnt many things from Bro WB here. Hope to read more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivockOOrigi View Post
WB, many thanks for your reply. Sure become a badass gentleman.
Cheers.
Bros.
Thanks.
.................................................. ...

Good morning,
I just received the following email from a guru on a MOST repulsive male behaviour.

Neediness.

7 Common Behaviors That Make You Look NEEDY

“Oh Mike… I’m sorry, but I just don’t see you *that* way...”

“Why?” I asked her. “We’ve been going out for over a month... Just level with me.”

She hesitated, and then…

She did me a HUGE favor. She told me the truth.

“You’re a really nice guy Mike, but… you’re just too… NEEDY.”

I’ll never forget that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My face burning. My balls shriveling up inside of me...

What had I done wrong?

I had done everything by-the-book (or so I thought).

I’d used every pickup artist trick… every so-called seduction secret to try to make her want me…

But all the junk these “gurus” and “dating coaches” taught in their e-books and video courses?

It was all bullshit.

How could I have been so dumb?

Where did their advice get me?

Stuck straight in the friend zone, that’s where.

What was I missing?

Why was my neediness so painfully obvious to her?

I’ll tell you why...

And no girl is going to come right out and admit this, but…

Women can read you like a book.

She knows what you’re fvcking thinking, man.

So even if you think you’re playing it cool...

You might still be looking “needy” or “creepy” or “sketchy”...

Without even realizing it!

Here are the 7 most common ways I see guys doing this:

1. Leaning in to talk to a girl, while she stays put and doesn’t move. You’re trying too hard - a big turn off. It’s subtle, but painfully obvious to women.

2. Complimenting a girl right away, before you even know her - for example, telling her she’s gorgeous, or you like her dress, or she has nice style, or she’s a cool, fun person, etc... all super needy.

3. Buying her gifts - this could be anything from flowers, to buying her dinner and drinks, to getting her jewelry… it looks like you’re trying to “buy” her affection.

4. The “I’m here when you need me” vibe - this is when you’re super available for a girl whenever she wants to talk to you. Don’t be the guy who jumps whenever she says “jump”, dude!

5. Texting too much - if your texts are way longer than hers, or more frequent than hers, or using a lot more smileys than hers… then you look super needy.

6. Being too sensitive and taking things she says too personally (also called “being a little bytch”). This is super insecure… women hate this!

7. Agreeing with everything she says. This is what guys do when they’re trying to “force a connection,” and it’s super wussy. Instead, express your own opinions and have a backbone, it’s way more attractive.

So, listen.

I’ve done all of these things, and more.

And if you’re displaying any of these common needy behaviors…

Make a point to cut them out and you’ll notice a massive improvement in how women treat you.

A man is needy because he thinks a particular girl has higher value, meaning she is the PRIZE.
Will Al Capone ever be needy?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

TodayNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My theories on female attraction n emotional/sexual addiction r applicable to ALL healthy, heterosexual females. To your GFs n legal wives too.

There is only one reason why I want my LT dolls to be emotionally n sexually addicted to me.

Heath reasons. I do them raw n I don't want to be infected w/ HIV or any STDs. Making them addicted will greatly reduce my risks.

But for many of u who are married, there is another vital reason.

Since 50% of married women cheat, you don't want to raise a kid for two decades who is NOT yours! Getting ur wife addicted to u will greatly reduce that risk.

My kids are adults n I know their DNA. Do u know yours?

Sorry for being brutally honest.

I hv had many posts at SBF. I stand by every word I hv written as being 100% truthful, to the best of my knowledge n ability.

I'll be very busy over the next two weeks as my young lao po will come in a few days n several new dolls will be coming, pun intended. It may take me much longer to reply. But keep them coming pls. Posting here in the last 8 years n 4 months has been a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I hv benefited beyond my wildest dreams.

Bro WB
Bro WB, thank you for starting this auspicious thread.

I quoted the above post because you mentioned something here "you don't want to raise a kid for two decades who is NOT yours!". This kills any r/s straight away. Life become cruel and then realised you had been stupid fool.

Right to say need to have LPs addicted to you alone. This way will cut off LPs cheating on you. Only method is to let the LPs be emotionally sexually with you alone and achieving plenty of orgasms.

Checking kids DNA is 100% full proof so nothing can go wrong.

After reading, I knew I am far away from been able to reach 20% of your status. So I still need to brushed up my techniques.

Sifu, please dun stop posting and keep teaching.

Enjoy your new week.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
VegasChrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread from bro WB, support and camping for more.

Have a great week ahead.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

VodkaTonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

I fully agreed with your post. Agreed that you only quoted what guru are saying.

I am attracted to gal boobs before looking at her face. I dun really care much about her look except not too ugly. I prefer a nice shapely body.

Money can buy pussies and right to say cannot own them long.

Woman who dun get enough sex with CVOs will sooner than later walk out when she found better partner or will cheat very fast.

I hope to learn more and more here. Some of the discussions were interesting.

Cheers to you Vodka Tonic.

Quote:

One caveat. These principles apply only to mentally n physically healthy dolls n men. They r only simple outlines.

1) Dolls are primarily attracted to a man's behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a doll's looks n figure. We shouldn't worry abt what the dolls or the media say they want, It's more important to know what their S minds want.

2) There r biological n evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted n evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

3) In terms of getting n maintaining pussies, IMHO, money is only a part of the equation. A very large n dominant part at first, but a man's behavior becomes more n more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor...although not as large a factor as I initially thought.

4) But owning a pussy's heart n soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part n sometimes no part at all. Surprised?

5) In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you guys need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the dolls n the men. But may include, for most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding n factors n triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved.

There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women w/ very low self esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive n has an explosive temper or who may even be a serial killer...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 21-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dowjonesindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just managed to read the back few pages and wow really interesting.
Thanks bro.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Viber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,
Getting a beautiful pussy is easy if you're loaded. Capturing her heart and soul is a different ballgame. Your masculine and dominant behaviour will be the key.
You will surpass me easily if you hv the right mindset.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB, fully agreed with you.

Walau see me so up. How to compare to my sifu here.

Have a nice day.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
ganxibaxian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb thread by Bro WB. Support always.

Cheers
Old 21-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

maxcashout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjonesindex View Post
Thanks bro.
Same here too.
Thanks Bro WB.
Have a good week ahead.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

TimKaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

At this time I like to share two ebooks which I read quite some time ago n which may be helpful to some bros here.

1) Double Your Dating 2nd Edition by David DeAngelo

2) Magical Tactics by Mark Raymond

I don't make a penny if you buy these ebooks. In the past, I was reluctant to give their names n other details because I didn't want my sharing to be misconstrued as promoting the product/service.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I was lucky to read this and David D was great.

Here is one review

"This has to be the absolute best book on how to understand women from a guy's point of view. The insight found in this book will let you create the sort of attention from women that you've always wanted, without resort to being a jerk, a weasel, or a manipulative twit. You will have to give up what you understand what a "nice" guy in the mainstream sense of the phrase. What you will gain is the understanding of how to be "nice" to women, while still keeping your dignity."

Magical Tactics by Mark Raymond

"Absolutely Essential Skills Every Man Must Have To Be Successful With Women"

Bro WB had recommended 2 gem books here.

Please continue to recommend and will post here often.

Cheers.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FishnFillet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent sharing by bro WB.

Have learnt a lot from this thread.

Have a nice week ahead.

God bless.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodayNews View Post
Bro WB, thank you for starting this auspicious thread.

I quoted the above post because you mentioned something here "you don't want to raise a kid for two decades who is NOT yours!". This kills any r/s straight away. Life become cruel and then realised you had been stupid fool.

Right to say need to have LPs addicted to you alone. This way will cut off LPs cheating on you. Only method is to let the LPs be emotionally sexually with you alone and achieving plenty of orgasms.

Checking kids DNA is 100% full proof so nothing can go wrong.

After reading, I knew I am far away from been able to reach 20% of your status. So I still need to brushed up my techniques.

Sifu, please dun stop posting and keep teaching.

Enjoy your new week.
Bro,
Tks . Getting a LP emotionally and sexually addicted to you will greatly increase her faithfulness to you, but doesn't guarantee it. Some women just like to fuck other men, for thrills and variety. So picking the right LP is crucial.
Every woman's primitive brain is constantly scanning for the most dominant man w/ the highest status and the greatest emotional strength. Don't blame them as their very survival and that of their offspring depend on this basic instinct - the result of 300,00 years of evolution. They may not even be consciously aware of this.
A woman will abandon her current mate for this MAN, if she is lucky enough to find one who would take her. That is the modern definition of hypergamy.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=hypergamy

If you're a MAN w/ the greatest emotional strength and self mastery, you're EVERY woman's type, at her subconscious mind.

A high status which is inherited doesn't really help unless the man also has awesome emotional strength. I guess King Fuchai was lacking in this regard and that was why he lost Xi Shi to a slave, Fan Li.

BTW, I'm a learner just like you, not a sifu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasChrome View Post
Awesome thread from bro WB, support and camping for more.

Have a great week ahead.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic View Post
Bro WB

I fully agreed with your post. Agreed that you only quoted what guru are saying.

I am attracted to gal boobs before looking at her face. I dun really care much about her look except not too ugly. I prefer a nice shapely body.

Money can buy pussies and right to say cannot own them long.

Woman who dun get enough sex with CVOs will sooner than later walk out when she found better partner or will cheat very fast.

I hope to learn more and more here. Some of the discussions were interesting.

Cheers to you Vodka Tonic.
Bro,
Tks, I hv quoted gurus whose views and theories I mostly agree. At least 70%.
Giving regular CVOs to women are crucial, but it is certainly NOT enough by itself. It's NOT the be–all and end–all of all relationship, as many 'sex gurus' would have one believe, especially when they want to sell you their programs. You need to satisfy her other needs as well haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjonesindex View Post
Thanks bro.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber View Post
Bro WB, fully agreed with you.

Walau see me so up. How to compare to my sifu here.

Have a nice day.
Bro,
Let's learn together. I'm no sifu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganxibaxian View Post
Superb thread by Bro WB. Support always.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcashout View Post
Same here too.
Thanks Bro WB.
Have a good week ahead.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKaine View Post
Bro WB

I was lucky to read this and David D was great.

Here is one review

"This has to be the absolute best book on how to understand women from a guy's point of view. The insight found in this book will let you create the sort of attention from women that you've always wanted, without resort to being a jerk, a weasel, or a manipulative twit. You will have to give up what you understand what a "nice" guy in the mainstream sense of the phrase. What you will gain is the understanding of how to be "nice" to women, while still keeping your dignity."

Magical Tactics by Mark Raymond

"Absolutely Essential Skills Every Man Must Have To Be Successful With Women"

Bro WB had recommended 2 gem books here.

Please continue to recommend and will post here often.

Cheers.
bro,
Tks for your post.
Read these ebooks 15-20 times. Change your mindset and you will be an awesome lady's man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishnFillet View Post
Excellent sharing by bro WB.

Have learnt a lot from this thread.

Have a nice week ahead.

God bless.
Bro, tks.
Cheers and God bless to all samsters.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

VodkaTonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
Tks, I hv quoted gurus whose views and theories I mostly agree. At least 70%.
Giving regular CVOs to women are crucial, but it is certainly NOT enough by itself. It's NOT the be–all and end–all of all relationship, as many 'sex gurus' would have one believe, especially when they want to sell you their programs. You need to satisfy her other needs as well haha.
Bro WB, I will take your reply here as my tonic.

Agreed that gal have other needs besides CVOs. If she is the one sending money home then she have to get enough money and not worrying.

Have a great day.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

TimKaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

bro,
Tks for your post.
Read these ebooks 15-20 times. Change your mindset and you will be an awesome lady's man.
Thanks bro.
You had read the e-books more than 15 times no wonder you are awesome with ladies.

Actually the e-bookd does give some ideas but still up to us to do the right thing when we approach gals.

Keep you the good work.

Cheers to you.
Old 23-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Callgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Exactly a yr ago, when my old Fujian lao po HW didn't want to return to SG after CNY, I suffered from breakup withdrawal n couldn't sleep well for 18 days. I was surprised that I had such severe symptoms, only second time in my life. Ten days earlier, when she asked my permission to return to China for CNY, I said no because she had promised a few months ago not to return this yr. I told her 我们分手. She was very angry n left anyway. I later regretted it n tried to get her back.

Did I love HW? You tell me. I think I'm addicted to her sustained n violent CVOs.

Less than a week later, I met my future 18 yo kawaii lao po SL.

Five months later I said goodbye to my other LT mistress HH. She was very angry n devastated. But I felt nothing. Why? We had been together 2 1/2 yrs.

I now love SL. Do I really? How about my other younger n more kawaii dolls? In fact, I hv a new 97 doll AG coming, who is 168, more kawaii n fairer. Natural C. OMG! Why don't I love AG more?

BTW, I did meet HW for 5 days in SHA last July when I went there on biz. We are still friends. She would be happy to see me in China. She said it's difficult to come to SG on visitor pass.

So what is love or KC? There r three distinct emotions of love: Lust, romantic attraction and attachment.

These three emotions involve different neurobiology in the human brain.

It would be great if a man feels all three emotions toward the same doll/woman for the rest of his life. But that is almost impossible. Very often, he may feel one or more of these emotions towards different dolls, with or without some overlap. And his love emotions towards them may be changing over time, especially when n if new dolls enter his life. Life is very complicated, isn't it?

At this time I like to share the following on these "love emotions."

Brains Do It: Lust, Attraction, and Attachment

By: Helen E. Fisher Ph.D.

http://www.dana.org/Cerebrum/Default.aspx?id=39351

Your comments, opinions n FRs will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
My dear bro,

You showed a different side of you in the above post. This was your emotional and passionate you.

Many guy do reflect on the loss of a gal whom you like very much and maybe you did fell in love at that moment without knowing. When I sp gave mevery good sex. Agreed if I miss her sex or love.

Helen Fisher, PhD
THREE EMOTION SYSTEMS THAT COMPLICATE HUMAN LIFE

Another powerful recommendation.

Hope to finish reading the Helen Fisher book before I comment more.

Hope you have great evening.

Bye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1