The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Coach on trial for raping 13-year-old, assaulting her with skipping rope

By Vanessa Paige Chelvan

21 Nov 2017 01:08PM (Updated: 21 Nov 2017 03:55PM)

SINGAPORE: A 59-year-old rope skipping coach is on trial for allegedly raping a 13-year-old student repeatedly at his Tampines home in 2008 and 2009.

Roger Yue Jr, then the president of Rope Skipping Singapore, is also accused of sexually assaulting the teenager on multiple occasions, including once with a skipping rope, and making the girl perform oral sex on him.

At the opening of his trial on Tuesday (Nov 21), Yue denied the seven charges against him, including two for rape and five for sexual penetration of a minor.

Another 41 charges against him will be dealt with at a later date.

The victim, who testified against Yue behind closed doors on Tuesday morning, cannot be named due to a gag order.

Yue allegedly sexually abused the teenager over two years, from 2008 until 2010, when she “finally stopped associating with him”, Deputy Public Prosecutors Winston Man and Nicholas Lai said.

The prosecutors said the victim will testify that she met the coach in 2005, when he started to coach her school’s rope skipping team.

Yue subsequently invited the victim to join his “private" competitive rope skipping team known as the Jumping Jewels, and also sought her help to coach several other skipping teams, the prosecutors said in an opening statement.

“It was in the context of this relationship with the victim that (Yue) committed the offences against (her) at his now defunct studio, at his home in Tampines, and at (a secondary school),” they told the court.

The victim lodged a police report against Yue four years later in April 2014, after confiding in her polytechnic lecturer and counsellor.

The prosecutors will call on 15 witnesses to prove their case against Yue.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...r-with-9425306

Sentence him to maximum time to jail . Let the immates inside the prison take good care of him . Really a sicko.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Coach on trial for raping 13-year-old, assaulting her with skipping rope

Such a dirty old man .
Old 21-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Sick bastard...hope he gets convicted , imprisoned and sodomized by other prisoners..
There are plenty of pretty Syt WLs at Geylang and you must target an innocent kid.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

this is really sick.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I have a bad feeling she won't be the only case.
Too many sickos in SG society...
Next time go to hawker center - see the cibai OL scold the Hokkien speaking ah ma clearing the plates....
Same type of people - mentally very ill....
Old 22-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the trust from your students. Really too much

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

he has 3 daughters himself when doing this... victim is a very pretty girl
Old 24-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

This old man is lucky enough to skip the caning penalty. If he was sentenced in 2008, the time right after he committed the crime, his ass might have some bruises right now.
Old 24-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This old man is lucky enough to skip the caning penalty. If he was sentenced in 2008, the time right after he committed the crime, his ass might have some bruises right now.
That’s scars. The rotten leave scars. I wonder how those who kena 24 strokes tahan. Usually melted out to those serious rape cases.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 17
burbs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I have a bad feeling she won't be the only case.
Too many sickos in SG society...
Next time go to hawker center - see the cibai OL scold the Hokkien speaking ah ma clearing the plates....
Same type of people - mentally very ill....
Singapore is a very stressful place to live in .
Old 25-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Means he thrust the skipping rope handle in & out of her vagina.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That’s scars. The rotten leave scars. I wonder how those who kena 24 strokes tahan. Usually melted out to those serious rape cases.
Check this out. This dude received 20 strokes, but the ass still looks quite OK... just some "scratches" on the butt cheeks.

Old 25-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Taking the trust from your students. Really too much
Check this out.

Quote:
The majority of children and teen victims know the perpetrator.

Of sexual abuse cases reported to law enforcement, 93% of juvenile victims knew the perpetrator.
59% were acquaintances
34% were family members
7% were strangers to the victim
Source: https://www.rainn.org/statistics/per...exual-violence
Old 26-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is really sick! These people deserved to be shot! Personally, if I knew this person who happened to be in the same cell with me, I will take care of his ass every night without failed.
Old 27-11-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
boffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboffett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Should cut off his lanjiao .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1