The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zwbff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can't fight reality even when love is mutual

"Kor, why are you staring at me like that? It's embarrassing. Can you just turn your head around while I button up?"

My younger sister, or I should say, foster sister, has been staying with my family since she was 3. Then, I recalled the day dad brought her home and mum was so upset with him, thinking that the baby girl was his mistress's fruit. It later turned out that she was their friend's daughter who decided to give up the child after her boyfriend left. X didn't know what to do so dad decides to bring her daughter home after seeing how bad was the circumstance X was in. Mum upon realizing how her friend had needed help but wasn't with her when she needed mum the most, agreed mainly because of guilt towards her best friend.

Sis knows she was adopted because my parents never keep the information away from her. Perhaps they still hope X would return to Singapore one day to reconcile with her daughter. But, 13 years had passed and sometimes I wonder if they could bear to leave her to X.

I didn't have any siblings because mum and dad were both career minded and they pay little attention to my needs. All I knew about my existence was, it was an accident. But I never feel less loved by the folks. They never fail to care for me especially times when I was so ill to be hospitalized. They stayed by my bed for nights, at times I would see mum praying that I gets better.

As for my sis, I didn't know when it started but ever since I learned the difference between man and woman, my perception on her changed. I started to like the way she dresses and doll up. Sometimes I would get lost in her smiles, at times I get jealous seeing her chat with other boys. Confusion is frequent but deep within, I really wanted very much to know if she felt the same..

Last edited by Zwbff; 07-05-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Re: You can't fight reality even when love is mutual

1st camper with coke and popcorn
Old 24-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spawn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this real or fiction?

Anyhow i like the way you write. It has a good start to it. Keep it up and keep it coming.
Old 24-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Tks for your kind comments. It's friction because it's a mixed of truth and mock up. But feelings involved were genuine and indeed the relationship was a taboo that not our society cannot accept.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

TS Plssss continue~~~
Old 28-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Camping! Can't wait.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Camping! Can't wait.
Sibey eng PM not need to work or study?? Camp here and there.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp camp!
Old 28-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Sibey eng PM not need to work or study?? Camp here and there.
Lol I still in roadtripping mode, can set up tents everywhere.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 14
howgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond repute

Your story sound good so far. Keep it cuming.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

You've got my attention.

Pierre.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboy1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: You can't fight reality even when love is mutual

TS pls cont
Old 07-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

I was early than usual to be home today, partly because headache was bad. Guess the A levels kinda hit me very hard. Im more stressed than ever about the future ahead, if there is any. Frankly, I have no idea what i can do after completing my A levels. National service is next for sure but what will happen to sister? She should be entering college after her O levels and face the boys for the first time. These added worries made my headache worse..

"Kor? Are you at home?"

Miraculously, I felt better after hearing her voice.

"Yeah, bad headache. Come back early to rest. You had lunch?"

"I bought home but didn't buy your share. Or you can have the burger, i just take the fries."

"No, its alright". I thought, its the thoughts that count. "I need some rest than food."

"Orh. Call me if you need anything okay."

I decide to take a bath before resting. Went to my drawer and pick up some light clothing. As i passed the laundry area, something caught my attention.

"When did she buy this pink floral bra? Look seductive... is she dating?!" I turned around and look at her. She didn't pay attention to my presence and was busy texting on the phone. Occasionally, a sweet smile appears. I knew instantly what this mean; A possible boyfriend!

The water from the shower head did manage to cool some heat and aches away. But I still feel hurt. She is in love but the person is not me. What if he takes her virgin away? What if he marries her? My love would be gone and away from me. What should i do?

"AHHHH" My head hurts badly..

"Kor! Are you okay inside? Kor!"

and I think i knock out.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

"Son, are you alright? He must been too stress with himself these few months."
"Son, don't scare ma okay. It is alright if you don't want to go university, we can always work out something."

Where am I? Those voices seem to be Ma and Pa but where is this place? I don't see them at all. Tall trees and gentle breeze. Feels serene though. Laughter?! *Hahahah, no you can't do this here. There might be people.* Sis is here too?!

Before my eyes, a topless stranger was lying on top of my sister and they are french kissing, unaware of my presence.

"STOP! You cannot do this to me. STOP!!!!"

They continue kissing as the stranger slowly unbuckle her clip at the front.. the pink flora bra... he is the man she is dating! I felt like my world came crushing on me that instant. Is my sister and her lover going to fuck before my eyes? Am I supposed to watch them do this to me while I struggle with my heartaches?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I opened my eyes. A person was drying the sweat pearls around my head.

"Kor! You okay?"

"Stop seeing him!" That was the first sentence I blunt. My parents were shocked to hear that from me. My sister was especially started.

"How did you know?"

"Mei mei, what is your kor talking about?" Ma asked.

"Ma, Im seeing a boy from my SYO. I think Kor knows."

Ma looked at me for a moment, heaved a sigh and signalled for Pa to leave the room. She seems to know something, something about my feelings for my sister.

"Let the two kids talk. Its better for us to treat them like adults".

Silence prevails the room and I slowly appreciate the beauty of my younger sister.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn81 View Post
Is this real or fiction?

Anyhow i like the way you write. It has a good start to it. Keep it up and keep it coming.
It the grey immagination between real and fiction that makes us wanting more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1