The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She returning soon so stop receiving appt. Going to enjoy and rtc
Looks like I missed the boat Oh well plenty of targets still to visit
Old 13-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Looks like I missed the boat Oh well plenty of targets still to visit
Who are the they?
Old 13-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really miss laura's boobs and service. any to reccoomand ? digged past 20 pages but bo leh..
Old 13-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

I had tried several ML that claims to gives JG but all not really good.
Any ML that gives good JG currently?
Thanks in advance.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xia Xia https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Had a session with XX a few days back. As others had mentioned, she looks most similar to the first picture on her webpage. I made a booking 2 hours prior to the slot on a weekday, and she accepted. I found out later that she just woke up when I SMS’ed her. She stays alone in the apartment. There’s only one other apartment on the same floor, so it is super private. Nonetheless, I took the stairs instead of the lift.

She is tall and is a MLIF. Probably closer to 30s then mid 20s (I may be wrong). She was just wearing a blouse with no bra under that. Once in the room, both of us stripped and she showered me. Next, came the massage and the catbath. Massage was only ok, but catbath was so so. Had much better ones. After flipping over, she played a bit with my nipples and started her BBBJ. I am not big, and she managed to deep throat me. After BBBJ for a few minutes, she asked me if I had cummed recently as I was taking a long time. I said no and asked for permission to suckle on her nipples while she was stroking me. When I was about to cum, she quickly put her mouth over my di-di and took my entire shot into her mouth! What was surprising was that, unlike others who do CIM, she kept my soldiers in her closed mouth for about 1 minute while she was texting on her HP before spitting into the basin!

After I washed myself, she put on her panties and offered to massage me some more as I had some time left. After about another 10 minutes of massage, I left.

The entire episode was very cordial and friendly. Not awkward at all, but it did feel a bit commercial and mechanical. Her BBBJ technique was great though.

Will RTM? Really depends on mood and availability.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007jbl View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

hi, thought i should provide my FR on Danae as well coz i really have mixed feelings with her like haoshoken did...

Summary:
Location: 6/10 about 5-10 mins walk from a MRT station exit (itself a 10 min walk from the gantry).. if u are driving then there's loads of Wilson parking available opposite the place.
Looks : 8/10 She really looks pretty with her make-up...photos are about 90% match...
Massage: 0/10 see below.
Body: 9/10 Her BOOBS are definitely 36D, I cannot hold the whole breast with one hand...definitely enhanced... but she has little tummy fat and no visible spots/scars on arms/legs etc...overall package is very good figure...
BBBJ + CIM: 9/10...
GFE: 0/10...felt very commercial...
RTM: I really cant decide...
Because she is really a pro in China, very very season and commercial. No GFE but get the jobs done well.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Was looking for a replacement ML for Lin Lin to rotate with TN and AnQi. Quick MRs for these 2 MLs.

https://sglonelyguy.org/rong-er-massage/

Saw a new listing so took the plunge. Location is ok for people with car. Looks wise discount a little from the Meitu picture, just not as fair and eyes a little smaller. Apartment for 2 person but she lives alone, not sure if there will be others moving in later. Showered for me, not with me, if you are particular. Massage ok, not fantastic. Sensual leaves a lot to be desired for next session actually as she climbs on top of me still in her tight dress kissing me from head to groin when I was on my back. Tried pulling her top off but she stop short at her shoulder. Managed to unbuckle her bra and realised, i think, she didn't want to take it out fully is because she is not for boobs lover. So maybe she is conscious. Pulled her panty down and she was ok. Roaming was ok as well. BJ was ok as well. If she displayed more confidence in her body I think the session would be much better.

RTM unlikely as I do not have a connection especially in the conversation part.

https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-yi-msg/

This ML stays in exactly the same room as Summer that went back recently. Not the big boobs Summer. Brings back many nights of memories of the room . Was wondering why she priced herself at $100 for a SYT but actually the price is right. Do need to read carefully the ad as she is really quite vanilla. Looks wise ok, discount a little again from the meitu pics and not as fair as well, but she is not dark too. She was dressed in a yellow T and jeans shorts, speaks a little english, didn't go too far on this so I may be wrong. Holds decent conversation but can be better. Probably too young and because she does not use the 'teh' tactics so session might seemed a little awkward. So you do need to lead her on to speak up. Massage has effort with some finger teasing on the backs before turning over. She kneels between my legs and attempted a little light JG before applying oil to HJ me. After going about it for a while, I was actually wondering why she is still dressed. So I asked politely if it is ok for me to take her top off. She obliged. Not for boobs lover but she was ok with me suckling on it. Just be gentle. Got me off.

Just looking at the ad again it didn't specify semi nude or anything so I will not fault her on that. And she was obliging enough to take her top off when I asked. She needs warming up and sessions might be better if you frequent her more often I guess.

RTM unlikely as I have no time to train her now.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
no01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr on https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/
Has been a silent reader for quite sometime. Recently visited xing chen. Overall will be a excellent experience.

Face: almost same as photo. Which girl does not use meitu? Lols. But is someone you definitely will recognize if you see her on the streets.

Body: just nice at the right place for me. Not a big fan of super skinny girl

Experience: what I like and what I enjoy does not mean what other bros like or enjoy. But definitely a great experience for me

Good location. Discreet yet accessible. Clean place and clean bathroom. Important to me.

Overall great and will definitely rft if pocket allow.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyboy09 View Post
i really miss laura's boobs and service. any to reccoomand ? digged past 20 pages but bo leh..
I miss her sister mint
Old 13-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited You Zi recently after kenna canceled by one ML for having period.

You Zi has always been on my radar and I kinda glad that she had a slot opened on that day. She looks 90% like my friend’s wife and it was kinda like fantasy come through; like your friend’s wife giving you a sexy massage. I got to admit I sometimes book ML by their similarities of looks and figures to my friends or friends’ gf or wife haha.

All in all, very vanilla but Super satisfying especially $100.
Old 13-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
As an old man (62 years old), I have no time for obsessions.
I've been unlocking MLs here by offering them $500-$800 top ups.
Just want to hear other experiences.
Sorry of post wrong forum.
Old man don't know how to use computer.
offer 500-800 to unlock is weak... where's the challenge
Old 13-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
No matter what. Some bros will always be curious abt those rtc ladies.

1. If he managed to unlock and ppl didn't, he will feel more shioks now.

2. If he managed to unlock and ppl also managed to do so, he won't feel so special anymore.

3. If he didn't get to unlock but others did, he will feel bad.

why bother to ask so much... end of day it's just cheap thrill. ppl already go home liao
it doesn't matter. ALMOST every WL can be unlocked and the question is " Are you the Key master"
Old 13-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did anyone realized Zhuzhu has dropped her price to $100?
Visited her once before when she was charging $110.
Gonna visit her real soon man!

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Old 13-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
HighBlood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never post any MR before but I think the good experience I had with One of Ling Ling’s disciple is worthy of my mentioning.

There are 2 massage ladies working for Ling Ling, the one I regularly visit is Xiao Yu. From my first encounter with her since last year for strict juagen sessions till recent ones which involved more pressure point massages were all satisfying sessions. XY’s jg skills have been improving as she becomes more sensitive to where to press to make areas feel good. Some points pressed result in quick dilation of my member while a few locations when trigger brings the flag down quickly. XY explained this was for the purpose of improving blood circulation and improving “stamina” during sex. She is enthusiastic about her job and she enjoys sharing the tcm knowledge when asked.

The other surprise I got was her massage ability. I usually choose full body oil massage but today I tried oil-less pressure point massage. For a person with really stiff back and shoulder due to the nature of my work, this was even better than any other massage I’ve tried. I extended my session as I wanted more attention to my back after the jaugen procedure.

Hope this provide some good info that is helpful to brothers here. Great thanks to Ling Ling and Xiao Yu for their awesome service.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lingling-massage/
Old 13-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

She generated a brief hype last month, which died down equally fast. But her looks got my attention, and her new location suits me. FR below:

New location is one which most will be familiar. Good for drivers and troopers.

The face that greeted me at the door..easily 90% resemblance to photos, which is a rarity. Actual face a little more meat than pictures but make no mistake, she is Gorgeous. Big eyes, sharp featured beauty with alluring smile. Totally my cup of Tea.

Pity the figure is not the tall and slim frame. She is not fleshy by any stretch but definitely not slim and slender. Complexion is ok. Nice C cuppers which are natural, great to grope (but there are better ones tbh). She strips down to full nude BUT take note of the NOs. NO lick nips and NO touch pussy.

Sensual is, as a few has pointed out, not her forte. Moans are serviceable at best..HJ is pretty mechanical. What got me off was requesting for 69, she will reiterate SEE NO TOUCH..but OMG what a sight. Her pussy is not bushy and the mileage is definitely low, looks freaking tight and yummilicious. Pity is only for viewing..what a torture.

I tried her head massage, pretty solid, she is definitely trained. 7 Princess head massage still best I have experienced but Summer's no slouch at all.

GFE is..kinda lacking for me. She ain't commercial, which is good, but don't exude the natural warmth and welcoming feel like the likes of TN, Hebe. Maybe is fatigue, I don't know. Conversation wise also just average.

One thing to note, for those who have issue on voice (like bro Franco lol)..her voice can be categorized as Aunty-ish or matured. Which is somewhat in line with her pre milf appearance (she ain't SYT to me). She talks in a rather laidback manner too..which can really make you feel sleepish at times.

RTM? That's the tricky question. On PAPER she is a steal at $100. Looks, boobs, FN. But when you add in the restrictions and lack of emotional engagement, then suddenly the $100 is at best, a break-even experience. After my session I fully understand why she doesn't price herself higher. And bear in mind these days $100 can fetch us TN, YZ, ZZ, Mango.. so she definitely is not running away with the trophy. A worthy option nonetheless.

Final verdict is, go to see her face in person and maybe you click beta w her than me and have a more rewarding session. She is definitely LOOKER, which is my poison, but I don't get the urge to see her again ASAP, the kind of feeling I get after one session with Donna, Ai La, Hebe and MoMo.

Last edited by Johndick; 14-10-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1