The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Are you sure you want "gandeng tangan" servis............later have AGENTssss come to offer....

My humble two cents.

up your points on the 21.05.2017
Old 05-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Market rates in massage places that allow spesial is 100-300-500 excluding facility + massage fee.
I hope I could know this rule of thumb earlier.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewkc2503 View Post
up your points on the 21.05.2017
Hi bro,
Upped your points, thank you.

My humble two cents.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
I hope I could know this rule of thumb earlier.
Most important point is to learn from mistake.

I miss Jakarta.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
spiralwastebin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Jakarta (Early May 2017)
Day 1
Landed in CGK around 1pm
Me and Buddy go straight for Classic T2 since they open a bit early. Lok see look see first and grab one cewek each..
Standard SOP...butafter chit chatt..getting friendlier..got GFE..hehe
Shower first..diddy get soap..clean inside out...ask me to laydown and take out listerine mouth wash and pour all over my body..denggggggg...like kena kilat..start sucking and licking whole body...put on caps..start withmisionary and finale with doggie....the best part..take out caps and finish in her mouth..walaweii..damn shyiok

Resting at the foyer while enjoying the stripshow...

Damage IDR 350k plus tips plus drink..heavenly cheap

TBC..meeting
Old 06-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralwastebin View Post
FR Jakarta (Early May 2017)
Day 1
Landed in CGK around 1pm
Me and Buddy go straight for Classic T2 since they open a bit early. Lok see look see first and grab one cewek each..
Standard SOP...butafter chit chatt..getting friendlier..got GFE..hehe
Shower first..diddy get soap..clean inside out...ask me to laydown and take out listerine mouth wash and pour all over my body..denggggggg...like kena kilat..start sucking and licking whole body...put on caps..start withmisionary and finale with doggie....the best part..take out caps and finish in her mouth..walaweii..damn shyiok

Resting at the foyer while enjoying the stripshow...

Damage IDR 350k plus tips plus drink..heavenly cheap

TBC..meeting
Hi bro,
Good FR....how was the strip tease show?

My humble two cents.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Im more of a spa person. Have been patronizing the countless SOP joints around the city and out. Now sibei sian. Most of the small ones closed. Only big hotels open, and then the price there comparatively more expensive. Ramadan season really wrong time to be here.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Im more of a spa person. Have been patronizing the countless SOP joints around the city and out. Now sibei sian. Most of the small ones closed. Only big hotels open, and then the price there comparatively more expensive. Ramadan season really wrong time to be here.
Hahaha what do you expect?

That's why I always siam Jakarta in June.
Airlines have blackout dates and I have blackout months for different countries.

China/Vietnam: February
Indonesia: June
Thailand: April
Old 07-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
Hi bro,
The smaller hotels massage also open...
Have Travel Hotel have massage, compare to so call SOP joints like Delta and My place...sure is cheaper too...where got cheaper comparatively cheaper to hotel's massage???

My humble two cents.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm regular in Jakarta but not really Chiong a lot..
Was in Jakarta last weekend with a few friends.
booked ticket to Jakarta 2 months ago, then only realised that it is ramadan month before reach there.

Just sharing some (include some restriction during ramadan fyi)

Friday night (went there at 9pm, left at 12.30am)
1001 KTV (24 hours)
There are more than 50 girls to choose (I would say lesser crowd during ramadan, especially those local crowd)
3.3 mil for the room for 4 persons.. Beers and food included.. (we are not really a drinker)
According to mummy.. There are 3 type of cewek, 600k, 1mil and 1.2mil ,and the tips for cewek is 500k

3 of us chose 1.2 cewek, and top up one voucher for the girl to strip and dance..
1 of my friend chose cewek that cost 1 mil and top up 5 voucher (3mil) to bring back to hotel for overnight.
Damage for the girl
Cewek –A, 1.2mil, top up 600k for party + 500 k tip
Cewek –B , 1.2mil, top up 600k for party + 500 k tip
Cewek –C, 1.2mil, top up 600k for party + top up 3mil to bring back (tipped 500k next day noon)
Cewek –D, 1mil, top up 3mil to bring back (tipped 1mil next day noon) the girl stayed till 2pm, great service.

Before leaving the KTV, we went up to pool spa to have a look..the mummy lucie is nice enough to let us in just to see see look look..
Limited girl, quality so so. Mummy said it is 24hours. But there will only be more working girls after 6pm.
During ramadan, no bikini and there is no pool time too for the cewek.

So head back to hotel at manggabesar.

1.30am
Me and another friend that without cewek walked to b fashion hotel to see if there is any girl to dabao.
Found out that the KTV is closing soon and so do the pub.
The security at the lobby told us he got freelance and end up he brought 3 cewek for my friend to choose.
Lucky him , he got one to bring back, damage 1.2mil.

As for me, I have my own cewek waiting me in the hotel room, call it for the night

Saturday Afternoon
Went to Nano health Massage (behind Pluit Junction) - proper massage

This massage place is my must go place everytime I’m here.
Cheap and nice massage
Atmosphere is great, big and clean.
Full body, 2 hours is only 168k ,
Foot , 2 hours ,100k (90 min 77k)
As usual, full house, body massage need to wait for 1 hour.
During ramadan, only allow guy to guy, girl to girl massage. So we skip body massage, only get 90min foot reflex.. Lucky us, no waiting.
Damage 100k each, (77 k + tip 20 k)

Classic Hotel
Went at 6.00pm, thought it should have opened, but it didn’t. Both level 2 and 5 only open at 7pm. We walked around nearby and grab some food.
Return to classic at 7pm and the crowd is already there. Girls quality are better compared to the last time I was here.
No strip dance on stage during Ramadan. So 4 of us just choose our girl and proceed for mission.
Damage around 400k+ including the drinks

After fast food, we went to illigal spa.( operate as per normal, close early at 1am)
10-15 girls only.
One of my friend choose normal body massage in illigal.
Damage 350k, with extra HJ +200 or 300k (even the normal massage also have HJ,BJ and FJ)
The rest of us just relax there, enjoy the pool, oxygen room and other facilities..

Sunday
Went Alexis at 1pm. Less crowd…
Relax until 3pm… then we start to choose…
There are more girls at 3pm onwards….
Same with 1001 pool spa, no pool time with girl..
There are local, viet, thai, china, uzbe (come later at 4-5pm)
Mummy said got russia but till 6pm, we haven’t see any.

I can pm those who need mummy contact in 1001 KTV and spa.
I find that the KTV is not bad.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyPervert View Post

{dun need to quote whole post - edited by mod, will delete if you repeat}

I can pm those who need mummy contact in 1001 KTV and spa.
I find that the KTV is not bad.
Hi bro,
Great FR...support you.

My humble two cents.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Arrow Sustainable Mongering

[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

【Price Low or Stable】 + 【Service Level Good or Satisfactory] = 【Locals >99%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists <1%】
【Price Up】 + 【Service Level Down】 = 【Locals <1%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists >99%】

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES

Message brought to you by the RMA (Responsible Mongering Association)
Old 07-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Great FR...support you.

My humble two cents.
Lol just contribute abit.. have been here looking for info for so Long..
Old 08-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
felix148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funty Playboy:

3 weeks ago, I went to King Cross. After getting down from the taxi, I walked towards King Cross and suddenly I saw a sign board as "Funty Playboy" (if I remember correctly). It's same row with the convenience store.

Out of curiosity, I went inside and asked the counter guy on what are the services and rate. He replied that it's 450K for 75 minutes with full service. Saw some young and tempting girls there. Since I made appointment to meet my friends at KC, I didn't try the service there. If anyone has tried this place, pls provide some details
Old 08-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyPervert View Post
Lol just contribute abit.. have been here looking for info for so Long..
Thanks for your contribution. Glad to have new people come out to share information. The information helps us understand prices and prevents people from getting ripped off when they walk into places.

One thing i want to mention at the 1st tier KTV places is the tips. The mommy always suggest 500k+ tips for each girl, but i have given less before, (like 200/300k) dependent on additude and service and fun. However, i usually don't frequent these KTV places because the value isn't there from my perspective. I"m glad you had fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES
TC, the resident economist to reduce inflation and maintain fair market rates in JKT A lesson we all need to remember when we are on our wild nights out. A small overpayment here, repeated by several over a period of time, can result in large increases down the road. We've all seen what happened in DG, BKK etc.. in case anyone need a reminder of artificial market forces caused by foreign influences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1