The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Jakarta Info thread

I have been asked to be the threadstarter for the new Jakarta Thread, since the previous Jakarta Info thread already too old and stale (date back to 2001).

Lets keep this new JKT thread strong, informative, and fun!

I will also be assisting in the monitoring of this thread. Troublemakers, trolls, and timewasters will be reported to Mods for suspension or ban.

Happy New Years everyone, lets hope 2017 even more fun and adventurous than last.

SUPPORT! SUPPORT!
Old 03-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Sarpork ah!
Old 03-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Support TS for this new thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
tuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

support support
Old 03-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Means I can post my another quick FR liao back dated 12 Dec 2016 12pm

B Fashion Spa (B Fashion Hotel)
Since it was my last day in this virgin trip, I shall just settle some place early due to 5pm flight back to Sillypore and also make sure that it was near to the shopping mall (Mall Taman Anggrek) which I had some last min stuff to buy over there as well. I reach that spa at around 12ish early noon, selection only got 4 massage wanita to pick from... wasnt very choosy about it as my main objective is to get a good strong and hard massage before going back to the silly days. So I pick no. 10 name Kirana. I took the deluxe room which cost around 315k rp and opt for massage 90mins along with fj finish which cost another 435k rp. The room was big with a big shower room as well enough to put another bed in there (for your imagination). So we started off with a shower quite sop but she really shower me like a baby which I like always. Then proceeded for around 40 mins of strong and hard massage very good strength and strong bones she had despite a petite body of around 40 plus kg..there was a big wall panel TV in the room and there's only 2 channels.. 1 is advertisements which kept looping and the other is JAV which I accidentally tune into that channel and she said I naughty in a joking way cos I got turn up the volume abit ... :O After which bbbj abit then caps on and proceeded for cowgirl she very auto pilot in this position and very horny liao.. After which I initiate for doggy which I kinda regret cos that exposes all her body marks from lower hip onwards which kinda turn me off and sort of delayed my orgasm...Once close to the 1 hour mark I suggested to finish in missionary and had a good shot...

Looks:6/10 (with make up quite milf kind)
Boobs:B (sensitive milf nips kind)
Fj:7/10 (cos she she can auto pilot most of the time)
BJ:5/10
Massage:8.5/10
RTM:Yes!
RTF:No maybe might try again at a later time slot.. got more selection...
Dmg:315k + 435k rp (I would rather go Orchardz with this dmg though)

Last edited by erobaka; 03-01-2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

I have been following this thread for as long as I remember. and hopefully, for many more good years to cum!

Enjoy guys
Old 05-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR bro. I will try Orchardz Jayakarta on my next trip..

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Means I can post my another quick FR liao back dated 12 Dec 2016 12pm

B Fashion Spa (B Fashion Hotel)
Since it was my last day in this virgin trip, I shall just settle some place early due to 5pm flight back to Sillypore and also make sure that it was near to the shopping mall (Mall Taman Anggrek) which I had some last min stuff to buy over there as well. I reach that spa at around 12ish early noon, selection only got 4 massage wanita to pick from... wasnt very choosy about it as my main objective is to get a good strong and hard massage before going back to the silly days. So I pick no. 10 name Kirana. I took the deluxe room which cost around 315k rp and opt for massage 90mins along with fj finish which cost another 435k rp. The room was big with a big shower room as well enough to put another bed in there (for your imagination). So we started off with a shower quite sop but she really shower me like a baby which I like always. Then proceeded for around 40 mins of strong and hard massage very good strength and strong bones she had despite a petite body of around 40 plus kg..there was a big wall panel TV in the room and there's only 2 channels.. 1 is advertisements which kept looping and the other is JAV which I accidentally tune into that channel and she said I naughty in a joking way cos I got turn up the volume abit ... :O After which bbbj abit then caps on and proceeded for cowgirl she very auto pilot in this position and very horny liao.. After which I initiate for doggy which I kinda regret cos that exposes all her body marks from lower hip onwards which kinda turn me off and sort of delayed my orgasm...Once close to the 1 hour mark I suggested to finish in missionary and had a good shot...

Looks:6/10 (with make up quite milf kind)
Boobs:B (sensitive milf nips kind)
Fj:7/10 (cos she she can auto pilot most of the time)
BJ:5/10
Massage:8.5/10
RTM:Yes!
RTF:No maybe might try again at a later time slot.. got more selection...
Dmg:315k + 435k rp (I would rather go Orchardz with this dmg though)
Old 05-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
I have been following this thread for as long as I remember. and hopefully, for many more good years to cum!

Enjoy guys
Glad to have you following. Hope to see you sometime in JKT to teach us rookies a few tips Over 10 tours of duty and still learning new things in JKT!
Old 05-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I have been asked to be the threadstarter for the new Jakarta Thread, since the previous Jakarta Info thread already too old and stale (date back to 2001).

Lets keep this new JKT thread strong, informative, and fun!

I will also be assisting in the monitoring of this thread. Troublemakers, trolls, and timewasters will be reported to Mods for suspension or ban.

Happy New Years everyone, lets hope 2017 even more fun and adventurous than last.

SUPPORT! SUPPORT!
Support support ! I followed old thread closely last dec when I chiong. All thanks to the bros that contributed that don make me look like a newbie in JKT. Looking forward to another great 2017 in JKT ✌🏻️
Old 06-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Glad to have you following. Hope to see you sometime in JKT to teach us rookies a few tips Over 10 tours of duty and still learning new things in JKT!
Hi Bro, my sincere apologies as I have not been back the past few years due to other commitments. Still, I am glad to keep myself updated and reading other brothers having their fun there. Perhaps, one day I will be back on this playground again.

Enjoy and have fun guys!
Old 06-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just wanted to ask a question about Alexis 4 play club on the ground floor.

What do people here think about this place.

The dancing girls? Are these available for take out, interested to know if it actually happens.

I suggest for getting around us gojek app, it's cheaper than grab.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrace View Post

The dancing girls? Are these available for take out, interested to know if it actually happens.

I feel gojek is risky, i ever see those motorist in a group drinking happily cannot even walk at a straight road properly not to mention driving the motor safely. I usually just grab motor or uber around else just flag and nego on fix price for a blue 3 wheel motor (dunno what you call those vehicles also)
Old 07-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrace View Post

I have not been there in some time, but Iam not a big fan of Alexis 4play club. It is more of a place to drink and enjoy with friends, while watching sexy local and foreign dancers, but not a good place for rubba-rubba or dabao. The main selling point is they have foreign (European) sexy dancers which other clubs do not have, but when i went last time they were not naked.

After their rounds, the dancers 'can' sit with you for LDs, but they do not go around and offer themselves for LDs or rubba-rubba like in Malio or Emporium. In fact, I don't see much/any rubba-rubba in this place as they market themselves to be more upscale. I'm not sure if the dancers are available for Dabao, but if they are the price would be in the 5jt+ range. There are Alexis employed freelancers lingering in the club also, which i believe are the KTV girls from upstairs not taken by customer, but their cost is around 3Jt (not sure ST or LT), but this could come down to 2jt or below when late and their mamasans are gone. But, i don't patron this place very often and not the best person to ask for specific details. I much rather goto Tease club (Emporium) or Malio if you wanna do more than just look at sexy girls dancing.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

24 December - 27 December 2016

CGK airport
Arrived 8pm and took a blue bird taxi to hotel. The taxi deliberatey took a longer route that cost 160k instead of the usual 130k. Checked in hotel and went nearby to change our money at 9250.

Malioboro Executive Club & Spa
Met up with bro smallplayer, lost99 and his friends at Malio Club.

First impression, WOW. A high end strip club with ample of beautiful ladies. Strippers dance to a music where they strip from fully clothed, to topless and finally to their birthday suit. There are also lady companions whom are gathered at the sofa for men who wants 100% guaranteed sex. Sex with strippers has a heavy price tag. We sat at the lower ground sofa with our bottle of whisky. There are stools by the stage where you view the ladies up close. Went upstairs to the lounge area. Ladies from Russia, China, Vietnam are available and I feel local ladies beat them in terms of beauty and price, not forgetting agogo dancers from Thailand who definitely know how to move heir body and flirt with their eyes.

Monica
Damage: 130k + LD 65k x 4 + 300k bottle of Whisky

Preferred the atmosphere in Club so went back down and walked around with one of lost99 friend. Saw a hottie who knows how to enjoy herself. Both of us gave her attention and walked to wherever she was dancing. She smiled shyly yet being gorgeous and sexy all at the same time, fucking tease. She has the absolute tightest body. Imagine real C+ boobs, firm abs and phat ass.

After her dance she came over, bought her a couple of drinks known as 'Blue Angel' and she took off her top and started to ride me. I was hard all the way as she caress and grind me. Face dive into her boobs, suck them lick them and molested every part of her body. Even though I was willing to buy more drinks, she was unwilling to remove her panties, said she would have if we were at upper ground as there was more privacy. Asked for another couple of drinks and I asked her what she was going to do. Then she lift up my shirt up to lick my nipples and kiss my face. Gladly obliged and she began to do sex riding with fun moans. The 1-1 session went on for 20-30mins and I fucking enjoyed it!

Classic Hotel
As it was late, we ended up at Classic after visiting few places as they did not have much choices left.

Yola
Damage: 350k + 150k tips

Asked the usual questions, lights on, bbbj, and two pops.
We showered, lighted a cigarette before l the action starts. Gave a good BBBJ. She tried breast fuck but was not good at it. Continued BBBJ standing and intended to come in her mouth. She closed her mouth and my load landed on her mouth lips and they were dripping to her boobs.

Washed up and lighted another cigarette, she asked if I could go for another round. My dick hardens after she BBBJ. Multiple sex positions and she was hurting after having consecutive sex sessions. So I stood up, squeezed her boobs like my dick's play toy and shot in her mouth and face. She demanded high tips at start of session and refused to accept 100k which I felt was right so add 50k and she was still not happy.

Morning of Day 2
SYTs served us breakfast. We exchanged smiles and they requested a compliment form for their internship.

Grand Indonesia
Intended to visit South Jakarta but never underestimated the traffic jam in Jakarta. We ended up here and saw many eye candies. Ate Shabu Shabu for lunch at 200k+ per person and super delicious!

After lunch we had a long wait for our Grab driver whom got stuck in the traffic, too many people and cars in Grand Indonesia.

Kelapa Gading
So we arrived late afternoon. There are alot of discovering to do in this area.

MTR 2 Club
Entered into the club that was empty. The mamasan said the ladies were upstairs as the clients wanted to see them in bright lights. The ladies were dressed in Santarina costumes and a sweetie caught my eye.

Cika
Damage: 570k + 0 tips

Shes 19 years old from Bandung with no baby. She keep humming to songs and laughing whenever she looks at me. We showered together. She started to hug me tightly and DFK gradually. Gave her a good paint and she reciprocated with a kneeling BBBJ although it was risky as she had braces on. Standing missionary was challenging so I laid her down for missionary and spoon. She requested to go full speed cowgirl on me and eventually came. Nice view during doggy and ended up in pretzel as I pumped her fast and furious to come. Rested and we kissed non stop.

D'Heaven 2 Kelapa Gading
Grabjek to meet my friends. I could not recover for another pop. All ladies can be chosen in photos from an Ipad, they massage in full nude and My friends rated it as the best sex of the trip. Bookmarked for my upcoming trip.

King Cross
Grabjek here instead of waiting for them. Level one is Lounge where they have mainly locals(610k) and Vietnamese(1.4m+). Level 2 is the Rooms. Level 3 is Club and at 8pm is still empty. My friends joined me shortly, we ordered some food and they were sub standard. We left the place shortly without any live firing. Cover charge 78k.

Hotel Travel
So we grabcar here at midnight and knew ladies gonna be limited. I walked around myself and saw two ladies whom seemed fun, they requested for threesome and I asked how they were gonna satisfy me and they said me in English that it would be the best experience. So I gave my tag to the Mamasan as requested. I told the ladies to follow me to the sofa area and not sure where they went.

Vitha and Rena
Damage: 350k + a bad experience

Shortly they came with MMS and requested 525k, I gave and they pull me to go to the room. I resisted and they gave some fuckface, so this could be a sign for bad service and I chose to ignore to see if it could be better by knowing each other more. They demanded cigarettes and not drinks, I offered them my cigarettes and they declined. Immediately told my friends that Ive got a couple of ladies with attitude.

So I asked to go to room and all the while they kept talking in their native language. In the room I dont understand how they could talk for 10mins straight as if I was transparent. So I said shower and one of them bathed me. After shower I was transparent again. Then they asked the world's most annoying question, 'Give more tips okay?'. Told them to suck my dick and I will see how.

One of them cat bath me with super fake moans while the other sucks my dick and LESS than 2mins she asked me to pump her. Fine, I entered and wanted to grab her legs in a way I would pump her hard and rough but she kept resisting.

Had ENOUGH, told them off. They started to apologise and said they would do whatever I want. Told them even if I were gonna do them now there will not be tips coz their attitude is the worst that I have gotten. In order to prevent a worse experience, wore my clothes and went to counter to complain.

I was mad as all the MMS and waitress were looking as I told then my experience, but all couldn't understand English. The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager.

Finally they brought a waitress who spoke some English and the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.

They may be working there the next time I go there, however this is a pre caution for everybody. The ladies are seated on the extreme right huge sofa once you enter the establishment. One is a blondie with tattoo and another has black hair, they wear same design necklaces with their names engraved on it.

This could be the poorest experience that Ive had so far. No regrets at all.

We Live and we Learn.

Last edited by matong36; 08-01-2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Price
Old 08-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Morning of Day 3
Walked to the alley where B2B shops are, Berlian, Kartika and Royal Mas. At 10am I saw mostly milfs who were still doing make up and chose the best out of the rest.

Royal Mas
Yuri
Damage: 285k + 100k tips

Late 20s and our only communication was body language. She started off by soaping me and herself then B2B with lots of flap flap noise. This went on for 20mins and we showered. Back to bed she BBBJ and sucked boobs. I declined sex and continued the BBBJ until I came. So she showered me and was surprised that I gave her tips for her hard work. 285k was paid upfront and seemed to be inclusive of sex.

So we changed hotel to nearby the airport so I can revisit the SSSYT but she has gone back to kampong so I chose another.

Ocha
Damage: 315k + tips 50k

Came in a tall lady with slutty looks. We showered and she turned off the lights coz she was shy. She eventually obliged as I turned them back on. BBBJ was surprising good, tight suction and looks at you as she sucks. She requested me to pump her so I did and suddenly she started to DFK. I pumped her multiple positions and was surprised when she requested to be on top. She rode and eventually came and rested on my chest. So I pumped her harder this time and suddenly she was spoke simple english like 'oh harder', 'fuck me hard' and I came my load. Gave her tips and she smiled.

Next we wanted a decent massage.

My Place Spa
Visited the outlet at Golden Boutique Angkasa. Pool and sauna condition were good compared to Dheaven and GRO was trying to upsell normal massage at an expensive cost. Declined the upsell and stated only standard massage, she left without asking our preference of the masseuse. After a while she escort us up to the rooms and I saw a petite lady waiting from afar.

Aini
Damage: 410k inclusive 2 sessions only
19 years old Java lady with jovial attitude and kept laughing when she looks at me. Her massage was mediocre and we began talking after I turned face up. Nearing the end of session and she says 'handjob ya'. She put lots of oil and started to wank me. Her grip was firm and there were loud pian piak sounds as she wanked me. Requested her to sit on my right and she obliged. I touched the outside of her boobs soon my fingers were inside her shirt. I unbutton her shirt and put my whole hand in to grab and rub her tits. The phone rang shortly and she kept working to finish me however I could not.

Night of Day 3
I felt the fatigue kicked in and went hotel for an early night rest after dinner at Nama Sushi, they serve really delicious quality sushi and sashimi.

Morning of Day 4
After hotel breakfast, went nearby the airport again for my last pop at 11am.

Dian
Damage: 300k + 50k tips
The most SYT that I could find whom had a petite young body. Decent CBJ and banged her hard afterwards. Asked for more tips and declined her.

I fell sick after this trip and am still in the final recovery stage while writing this FR.

Im glad to post my last FR of 2016 in the new thread of 2017. More fun adventures to come.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1