The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Girl's LOVE

Chapter 1 - An Old Friend

She sat there watching the clock.

Tic tic tic....

Waiting for it to hit home time after another day behind the desk. Same routine everyday. Clock in, start to get ahead then the boss dumps another stack of work on her.

Tic tic tic

At least today was fairly uneventful. Nearly an empty office, all the guys were out seeing clients.

Being the only female in the office wasn't as good as it sounded at times. She loved men, but these guys were more like teenage boys then men most of the time.

She was looking forward to the afternoon, she'd won a free massage at the new spa place

She didn't even remember entering a competition but with the internet these days who knows what she clicked on. 'Enjoy a glass or two of champagne as our experience masseuses work away the stress and tension that has built up through your body' read the email. 'Sure sure', she thought, she'd heard such claims before.

Tic tic tic

Finally, time to go.

She headed out to the car, got and drove away from work. 'What a miserable night' as the first spots of rain hit the windscreen. A cold spell had come through, bringing winter with it.

Pulling into the spa she was thankful they had undercover parking.

She went inside, filled out the paperwork enjoying the warmth coming from the fireplace.

'Go into room 3 and strip down to just your undies. Lay on the table and pull the towel over you. Your masseuse will be in shortly.'

'Oh no' she thought. 'Why did I wear a gstring today' she was body conscious at the best of times, let alone having to be in just a gstring in front of a complete stranger.

She entered the room, it was just as warm with a small fire in the corner. Incense was burning somewhere, filling the room a subtle aroma and gentle music played in the background.

She saw the champagne and poured a glass, taking a long sip before taking her clothes off.

She finished the glass before laying on the leather table, thankful it was almost as warm as the room. She pulled the towel over her back and ass.

She heard soft footsteps enter the room. She hoped it was a female, she was body conscious at the best of times, and only her boyfriend had ever seen her naked.

'Hows the day been?' a soft female voiced asked, as she felt the towel coming off her shoulders and down her back.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl's LOVE

'Long' she replied as she felt warm soft fingers run down her neck, over her shoulders and down her back, making her shudder a little, still nervous at being exposed.

Warm scented oil was drizzled over and worked into her back, neck and shoulders, gentle at first, with the fingers knowing exactly where her most tense spots were and expertly but almost lovingly working them into a relaxed state. She could feel the stress of the world melting away every second.

The towel was applied back and lifted off her ass and legs. She didn't care anymore that the only clothing she was wearing was a thin red lace around her hips and disappearing between her ass cheeks. The oil and fingers went to work down her legs, working away all the tension she didn't even know she had.

'Can you spread your legs a little please' she was asked, realising she had them pressed together. Without a word she moved them apart, feeling the warm oil run down her inner thighs, followed by the fingers of the masseuse.

The fingers seemed to move higher every time, and she thought she felt fingers brush her pussy. It sent a tingle up her body, but though it must have been an accident.

Then, she felt it again. Wondering just what sort of spa massage this really was she went to lift herself up as she felt fingers on her neck, stopping her from moving.

'Not yet' the masseuse told her, as she felt her kissing the back of her neck, pausing each time the lips touched her skin. 'You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment' the masseuse said lovingly, continuing to kiss down her neck and back. She laid there enjoying the moment yet part of her mind was in shock. 'Waiting for what?' she thought to herself, not knowing what to do, then she felt something she hadn't felt in years.
The masseuse had kissed her in a place only one person had ever before, suddenly she realised who was the person who had been lovingly massaging her.

She rolled over and saw the face she was expecting, about a few years older than last she saw her.

She once best friend from school and university. 'What? How?' was all she could blurt out, memories flooding back.'There's so much I want to say' the masseuse started, 'but all I can say for now is sorry, I'm so sorry.' Referring the night she had dropped out of uni and ran away.

'I wanted for so long to contact you, I just didn't know how.'

She listened as the masseuse explained to her why she dropped out of her life and off the radar. They had never been a couple in the true meaning, but had always been close and shared a few nights of 'experimenting', but whilst she enjoyed the attention of another female, her heart was always drawn to males, but it had still broken her heart when she left.

Not sure if it was the champagne or the situation as a whole, but she was not really paying complete attention to her words, instead she leaned forward and kissed her, not just a kiss, but held her close and with passion. 'I don't care right now' she stated, before kissing her again. 'just stop talking' as she returned the kisses down the masseuses neck.

'No' the masseuse said 'you're the client here' pushing her down on the table. She laid back as the masseuse kissed down her neck, she could feel the tongue tickling her skin every kiss.....
Old 31-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

She felt the kisses going down her body, her nipple being kissed before being taking completely in her mouth.

She felt fingers moving up her leg, wanting them to go higher. 'Ahhhh' as the fingers touched her clit through the lace, rubbing it making her wet.

She felt the kisses moving down her body getting closer and closer to her pussy.

She could feel her friends breath on her pussy as her gstring was pulled away

A tongue touched her clit, send waves of pleasure through her body. She laid back as the tongue moved around the outside her pussy, teasing her while still giving her what she wanted.

'Mmmmmm' finally the tongue moved to her pussy, moving in and out, side to side.

Each touch sending new waves through her.

'Ahhhhh' she felt a finger moving inside her, as the tongue moved back to her clit. The finger moved around, rubbing the inside of her pussy, until, 'ughhhh' the fingers found the one spot her boyfriend never could.

She came almost straight away as the finger kept rubbing, she barely noticed the second finger going inside, meeting the other one.

She breathed heavily as the kissing off her pussy stopped, wondering why she felt lips pressed against hers, a sweetness on her lips that was her own cum. She got even more as her tongue touched her friends, playing with each other.

She could feel the pressure in her pussy building as her orgasm grew, waiting to be released.

'Aaagghhhhhh'

She couldn't contain it anymore, waves of ecstasy flowed down her body, her pussy tensing around the fingers that were still rubbing the inside of her.

She moaned as her friend kissed her deeply. Cumming like she hadn't in years, she didn't want it to end.

She felt the fingers coming slowly out of her pussy as she wrapped her arms around her friend.

Sharing a kiss, the only thought running through her mind was hoping this would never end...
Old 31-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Chapter 2 - Coat Room

Her lipstick was orange, perfectly spread across her lips, making them look smooth, soft, and full. Something I haven't ever seen on a woman so beautiful before unless she was in a magazine. Dark hair with a little wave to it falling over her shoulders and tan legs that were long with curves that were perfectly fitting to the rest of her body.

I knew I was being a creeper as I sat there and imagined my hands sliding up and down her hour glass figure. I could see a glimpse of the top of her breasts from her low cut yellow V-neck shirt which made my knees weak just looking at them. She looked, as odd as it sounds; like a sexy, yellow-orange sunshine goddess.

I thought it was a very bold look and with her confidence to be so bright was so appealing and luring, that I wanted to be by her. I wanted to kiss her sweet orange lips. I want my breasts to touch hers as I run my hands down her smooth curves, maybe get my hand tangled in some of that gorgeous hair.

Coming back to reality, I looked into her face; she was looking at me and smiling. She had seen me staring at her and could probably read the desire I had all over my face just from looking at her. I managed a small smile back at her and then looked down at my hands in my lap. I wasn't normally shy, but this girl was different. I could feel my face growing red as I glanced back up to see if she was still looking at me.

To my Surprise, she wasn't just looking at me; she had gotten up and was walking over to me. I suddenly sat straight up, sticking my chest out as far as I could to make my breasts look; I don't know, more appealing?

I glanced down at my drink on the bar quickly to see if I could behave nonchalantly. Empty, of course I couldn't. So, not looking back at her, I raised my hand to the bartender for another. My sunshine surprise sat down next to me as the bartender came over to collect my empty glass. I stopped breathing.

"I saw you looking at me. Do you like what you see?" She said in a soft tone.

I smiled, starting to regain some of my confidence. I think I'm sexy; I have a curvy body, big ass, and big breasts. I'm short, but what I lack in peacocking, I make up for in my sass and skills.

"Turns out I am really drawn to you and how well you pull off all these bright colours. Especially your choice in lipstick." I said as charming as I could without choking on my words.

She smiled at me and put her finger to her lips and tapped them. "It's my favourite colour, and seems to attract the right kind of attention."

Oh my, she's talking about me right? My heart skipped a beat and I started to breathe again. Smiling and I'm sure turning red, "I'm Shai."

"Mandi." She said smiling while putting her hand out to shake mine.

I took her hand in mine and felt a charge go through my body causing me to shift in my seat. I wanted this woman, so not letting go of her hand, I instead lifted it to my lips and kissed it sweetly. It was her turn to look shy. She covered her orange lips to hide her giggle and smile, and this pleased me. The idea of matching her confidence of being bold and forward is exciting to me.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Lowering my hand with hers, she placed it on her knee and leaned into to me, placing her cheek near mine and whispered in my ear.

"I am not going to lie; I have been watching you since you came in. Would you like to go to my place where it is quiet?"

Hallelujah, I think I'm in love! Questions raced through my head; do I need to get to know her? Is she a serial killer? Does this woman want a relationship? Does this invite mean to get naked or is this for coffee and I'm reading this wrong?

"Uh?" Was all the smooth response I could think of. I giggled as I leaned back to look at her expression. I needed to see if she was serious. Her expression was very seductive, her eyes were looking straight into mine and she had a sly cool smile on her face.

Without even thinking about it, I leaned in and kissed her plump colourful lips. They were as smooth as I expected. Her lips parted a little and I matched her actions with my own. My tongue gliding across hers, she tasted so sweet, and her movements were soft and gentle. I imagine at this point my lips were orange as well and the idea is thrilling. Her hand is now placed to the back of my head holding it close and tight.

My heart was pounding so loud that I am sure she could hear it over the bass in the music that was playing. She loosened her grip on me and I leaned back again, opening my eyes slowly as if afraid this was all too good to be true. Looking at her now, she had a smug look on her face, sparkle in her eye like the movie cliché. I wanted to keep kissing her but this clearly was not the place anymore because two chicks at the bar seem to draw a lot of attention.

I looked around us and noticed the bartender had stopped working and was just standing there holding what I assume was my refill, and there was all the sudden two men beside us. One had no problem showing us that he was watching us with his straw hanging out of his smiling face hole and the buddy sitting next to him who had his back to us but had his phone raised taking pictures over his shoulder.

"I think you were right, we should get out of here." I said without any concern for my previous questions gesturing to the crowd around us.

That's when she looked around us, seeing everything that I had just seen, she smiled at them all, "Have a great night boys. I know we will." She blew them a kiss and threw a fifty down on the bar. She winked at the bartender and grabbed my hand to lead me off of my stool and away from the bar.

I was impressed that my knees didn't give out on me with how weak she had made me feel. I started breathing deep and hard as the excitement built up inside me. I started thinking about what was to come as she held my hand and was leading me out of the bar to coat check. We stopped in front of the counter and standing behind it was a young man just playing on his phone, clearly bored with his night. He didn't even look up when Mandi threw down her ticket. I started to get frustrated waiting for him to pay attention.

She made a noise in her throat, "I am in a hurry here, our heels are cooling because of you sir." She said to the man. I thought it was sexy as hell and looked her giggling.

He looked up at us from his phone and as he did, she had dropped my hand down to my side and placed her hand on my ass. I put my arm around her and drew her closer to me and kissed her hard. I heard his phone drop to the floor when she placed her other hand on my chest.

I decided I didn't want to wait, the excitement at this point had built to high and I couldn't imagine the unbearable car ride to wherever it is she is living. I parted from her mouth and gently pushed her up against the door to the coat room next to the counter. The man was now leaning completely over the counter out of the room watching us.

Old 31-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Pinned up against the door, I took both her hands in mine and raised them above her head and held them there with one hand against the door. She let out a moan as I started kissing her neck. I ran my tongue up and down lightly across her chest. She lifted her foot and placed it on the door behind her. Making her legs spread apart a little and causing her skirt to rise a little.

Knowing exactly what she was hinting at as I felt her push her pelvis off the door closer to mine. I took my other hand off the door and placed it between her legs. No panties, what a bad girl she is. I could feel how wet she is as I rubbed her clit. She started to moan louder and these moans sent waves through my body. My pussy started pulsing as the excitement from pleasing her was growing.

I started nibbling on her neck, I let go of her hands and she dropped them placing them on my chest. I heard a rip; she had torn my dress to expose my breasts. I didn't care and continued kissing her as I rubbed her clit. Patience running out, I slid my fingers inside her wet pussy. She was so tight, and her moans got so breathy that it sent shudders through my body.

She removed her hand from my chest and pushed me back a little to look at me.

"You are so beautiful and you feel so good, don't stop." She said, her eyes piercing into mine.

I put all my focus on my fingers and started making faster circle motions, pushing and pulling them in and out, fast and faster. She threw her head back and screamed. I started to use my thumb to rub her clit as my fingers made their circles. Her head came back forward and she grabbed the back of my head by the hair and pulled in a gentle way.

Pulling my head went back as her head came down to my chest. With her other hand, she folded my strapless bra down and started licking my nipple. Teasing it and making it hard. The sensation was amazing. I looked down to watch her as she played with my nipple, moaning around it as she was still enjoying my fingers. She placed her beautiful orange lips completely around my nipple and sucked on it.

"Oh my god, that is so sexy." I gasped looking at the colourful ring it was leaving around my nipple.

She let go of my breast and pushed me away. Causing my fingers to fall out of her pussy, stunned, I just stood there. She took her foot off the door and turned me around so that I was now pinned up against the door. Her eyes were burning into mine with a desired mission as she peeled off her shirt and got down on her knees in front of me.

I looked down at her perfectly round breasts with dark small hard nipples exposed as she lifted my skirt up. She grabbed one of my legs and motioned for me to lift it a little by placing it slightly on her shoulder. She ran her hand up the outside of my leg until her hand reached my ass. She looked up at me and licked her lips.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

I placed my hand on her head and did exactly what I had dreamed to do earlier. I grabbed a handful of hair and guided her face to my pussy. Her free hand came up and immediately slid them inside me at the same time her tongue touched my clit.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes to let the sensation take over. Her tongue was warm, wet, and moving fast while her fingers were sliding in and out slowly. It was my turn to moan loudly and I wasn't holding any excitement back at this point. I started moving my pelvis in circles as she squeezed my ass and then smacked it lightly.

"Oh yeah! Mmm. Yes!" I basically screamed at her.

I heard a thud and opened my eyes to see the man from the coat closet on the floor. He had fallen off the counter and was now on the floor next to us. Not surprising but his pants where down and his penis out and hard, he had been enjoying the show. The idea of him watching us excited me further. I winked at him when he lifted his face to see I was looking at him, a smile grew across his face as I got louder. She had realised I had gotten slightly distracted and put her mouth completely over my clit and sucked on it.

She didn't even pause when the man hit the floor, but I am assuming she was just that much more so turned on by him watching as I was because she suddenly got more aggressive with her fingers. They started going faster and faster and her tongue was now sliding in and out of my pussy. My body was starting to twitch and I closed my eyes again. She slapped my ass and I let out another loud moan.

My toes were starting to curl and my knees were wiggling. I was losing my strength. She seemed to sense this and keeping her fingers inside me, she moved her head back to look up at me.

"You like that baby?" Are you going to cum all over this tongue beautiful?" She asked in the "as a matter of fact tone"

"Yes! Yes please." I said in a whisper.

The orange was almost gone from her lips and pink was starting to show through. She smiled and put her head back between my legs. Her tongue slid back inside me and started moving like it was vibrating. It didn't take much of that before I felt it in my toes.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh my God. I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!" I screamed.

She moaned inside me and I could feel the vibrations inside me. Waves of pleasure started in my toes running to my head causing it to fog over. My body started to shake all over as my knees were giving way. She removed her tongue and moaned loudly throwing her back.

"Oh yes! Oh yeah!" She screamed.

I didn't realise it but she was playing with her pussy again while eating me out. I watched her get herself off as I regained my strength. Her expressions were so full of passion and lust. She bit her bottom; now pink, lip.

Another surge of excitement went through my body. I shifted so that she was no longer inside me as I got down close to her on the ground. I pushed her gently backwards, lifting her skirt up completely to expose her belly button. Her breasts had been exposed, her hands flew to each of her breast and she started playing with her nipples. I leaned down and put my face between her legs.

My tongue rolled over her clit in a teasing way. I wanted to make her body shake the way mine had. I put my mouth over her clit and sucked on it. She moaned as I slid my fingers inside her pussy. She was dripping wet; I pulled my fingers out and lifted my face to look at her. She lifted her head to see why I had paused and I licked my fingers and smiled at her.

"You taste amazing." I said teasing her.

She smiled and placed her hand on the back on my head shoving it hard to bury my face in her pussy. I slid my tongue inside of her and started making circles. Her hips started moving up and down and I felt her ass tighten as she kept trying to lift it off the ground. Telling me she wanted more, she wanted it harder. I shoved my face deeper into her legs wanting to get my tongue in her as far as I could!
Old 31-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

"Mmm yes, yes, yes. Faster!" I heard her plead.

I moved my tongue so fast I was worried it would ruin my rhythm. That's when I felt it, a pause in her body movements and then a shudder. Her pussy started pulsing around my tongue and the taste of sticking hot cum hit my mouth. My hands dug into her legs as I was determined not to move. I wanted to keep her to cumming as long as I could.

She started to twitch and she let go of the back of my head and I brought it up licking my lips.

"That was amazing." She said through her bit lip, which no longer had any orange on it. I bet it was all over my pussy.

"Yeah it was! Damn ladies." We hear the young man from the counter say.

He hadn't moved from the floor since he fell. We both looked at the man who was sitting next to us. His pants down, his cock was hard but he wasn't touching it. Looking around him, I noticed his cum all over himself and the floor in front of him.

Smiling at us, "I need a minute before I get your coats."
Old 31-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

Wa lan eh! With pics & vdo to boot. Pls keep up the good work!Many tks
Old 31-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!

Keep it up!
Old 31-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Chapter 3 - New Beginnings Advance

Hi, I'm Mikki. You might remember me from a week or so ago. I am 24 and I am a lesbian.

I'm a lot surer now than I was last time. About being a lesbian, that is. When I left you back then, I had recently broken my duck with girls and was starting to accept the way my life was going to go. And by "recently" I mean very, very recently. In fact I was in a four-poster bed, plotting and scheming, with my new lover asleep at my side. Do you want to know how I got on? Do you want to know why I'm now almost convinced about my sexuality?

You do? Well thank goodness for that. Let's get on with it.

Dave had attracted me by stealth. Believe it or not, I'd initially mistaken her for a bloke. What an idiot I can be! Okay, she'd been dressed to fit in with an IT department full of nerdy, Star Trek-worshipping men, but it seems incredible that I didn't immediately see her as she really is.

Dave is so, so beautiful the way I see her now.

So there we were, in bed together. It was six-ish Sunday morning, the middle morning of a Bank Holiday weekend. Officially we were having a couple of days as friends, hill walking in the Lake District. Officially we were sleeping in separate rooms above a pub and, apart from a vague promise of messing about in the shower (a promise made by me, emboldened by too much wine), sex wasn't on the cards.

In practice we'd ended up in the massive old pub's best bedroom and the sex had been fucking fantastic.

Excuse the expletive, but . . . It. Had. Been. Fucking. Fantastic.

I wanted more. Lying next to Dave, watching her sleep, I was overcome with emotion. I loved her! I wanted her!! I wanted to be with her, always and forever!!

Last time I vowed to tell the truth in this little romance, warts and all. That still stands, so here goes.

Watching her sleeping made me as horny as hell.

Dave has very short, light brown hair. By day she wears supersized nerd convention glasses, complete with thick black frames. Seen right then, without her specs and totally relaxed . . .

Well, for me there wasn't a sexier sight on the planet.

OMG, I thought, I'm going to do something wild and impulsive.

I consider myself to be sexually inexperienced. To be honest (and keeping to my vow of truth-telling), I have hardly had any experience at all. My wicked intentions were, I feared, off the scale when compared to my abilities. Not that I let doubts get in my way.

Moving slowly, cautiously I pulled back the bedcovers and feasted my eyes on Dave's tits for a moment. Dave's tits are tiny with the cutest, tiniest nipples. Conscious of my heart leaping and lurching, I lowered my head and sucked at the nearest teat, drawing it into my mouth for a moment then dabbing at it with the tip of my tongue, bringing it erect. Dave moaned but didn't spring awake. Encouraged, I moved on to the other teat. That was already erect but I sucked and dabbed at it anyway.

Dave moaned again when I started to knead her tiny titties. And again when I started to lick and nibble. Getting into it . . . getting really, really into it . . . I clambered on board, straddling her legs, never for a second breaking mouth/boob contact.

'Mikki,' she sighed. 'That is so good.'

I glanced up, into her eyes. Strictly speaking they are hazel but, depending on the light, they can seem brown or green or amber. Right then they were green, signalling me to keep on going, full steam ahead.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

So I did.

Time for a brief digression. In case you missed the events of Saturday night, my lust for Dave had been growing over the previous week or two. Me, the straight girl, lusting after her! For her part Dave had been a perfect gentlewoman. Although she had made most of the running between us, she hadn't put so much as a finger out of place.

Worst luck!

Anyway, we'd spent all Saturday together and a burst pipe had sentenced us to share a bed. I'm not superstitious, not much, but I believe in kismet. If something is meant to happen, it's going to happen, right? With that in mind (not!), abandoning my habitual, iron-like self-control, I'd thrown myself at her and she'd rewarded me with countless cums. To be honest, she'd taught me things about myself; things I'd never suspected. Up until then I'd believed I could only cum at half hour intervals. And I'd believed I was undisputed world champion at making me cum. Dave had proven me wrong on both counts. She'd also proven that my rough and ready efforts could do the trick on her.

Digression over.

Determined to be less clumsy than ever before, I slid down her body, trailing my tongue from her tits and over her smooth, soft tummy. While I dallied, dipping my tongue-tip in and out of her navel, my hands glided down her sides, enjoying the contours of her, not least the shift from thin-ish chest via slender waist to quite full hips.

And I had once mistaken her for a man! Ha!

Dave has a thick bush down there. It's a little darker and quite a bit longer than the hair on her head. And much curlier, of course. Don't think I'm making excuses (I'm telling the truth here, remember?), but it had hampered me that first time. I hadn't coped with it very well at all. My previous experience with pussies had been exclusively with my own. And, as well as knowing myself intimately, I've been clean-shaven for years.

Still determined to be deft and as loving as possible, I positioned myself between her legs and studied the target area. Her labia majora had to be fully engorged. I couldn't recall them being so swollen the night before. Swollen? They were almost visibly throbbing.

Breathless, I inspected more closely. Hair densely covers the outside of her outer lips but the insides are bare. And her inner lips are absolutely hair-free. She has, in my opinion, an utterly beautiful pussy. Her slit is well-defined and the mouth of her vagina is noticeable indeed.

At that moment, studying her, I wondered why I'd been so ham-handed earlier. Everything was where it should be and, even though her clitoris was buried in deep undergrowth, it was obvious where it was located.

I must have been over-excited last night, I thought. I might even have panicked.

Not this time, though. Regulating my breathing, I began with her vagina. Kissing it. Running my tongue around it in a tight little circle. Lapping up the trickle of juice that came out of her. Wanting to thrust crudely but not sure if she'd like that. Desisting. Kissing, circling and lapping instead. At last . . . aeons later . . . concentrating on her labia. Outer set first. Licking and nibbling, not caring whether or not I got pubes stuck between my teeth. Then the inner set. Setting off low, licking and kissing.

'Oh my God, yes!' Dave gasped.

She orgasmed. No way did she fake it. That was 100% real. There was a stream for me to lap up, not just a trickle.

'Oh my God, my God, yes!

She came again as I lapped and lapped. Aroused beyond all reason, I went back to Dave's inner lips, tracing a line up between them, easily finding her clit.

Not so difficult after all, I thought, trying not to shudder at memories of my earlier blundering around.

Fucking hell, I'd been as incompetent as a man!
Old 31-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Ericky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEricky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good effort and nice thanks
Old 31-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

We finished off by messing about in the shower . . . as promised. Or rather, Dave finished me off in the shower. Not that that was any hardship. And it was her turn. I'd finished her off a dozen times in bed. At least.

To think at one stage I'd been worried about sharing that shower!

I'm getting delicious shivers thinking back on it. Dave didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but everything she did do was done perfectly. She also dispelled another misinformed belief of mine. Silly me, I'd thought that my tits weren't particularly erogenous.

Ha!

In case you don't know, my tits are quite prominent on my otherwise slim body. Although they're generally admired, neither of my two (pathetic) male lovers paid them much attention. I have paid them a little attention myself, naturally, but with only limited success. Hence the misinformed belief.

Dave's attentions were brilliant. We're both tall (I shade her by millimetres at five foot eight) and our parts meet quite sweetly. She kicked off by insisting she washed my long, auburn hair . . . making a meal of it, using far too much complimentary shampoo. Doing it thoroughly and face to face, ensuring her tiny tits bumped mine again and again. That was arousing enough but then, hair safely rinsed, she coated my body with suds. No, she coated my tits.

Instant cum!

Knees ever wobblier, I let her have her way with me. Mostly . . . but not always . . . from the front, she lathered me section by section. And there was a pattern to it; I'm sure there was a pattern to it. Legs. Back to tits. Arms. Bum. Back to tits . . .

Dave's hands and mouth were good on me but, when she rubbed her tiny wet tits against mine . . .

By "rubbed" I don't mean the occasional, "accidental" bump, I mean she deliberately pressed up as close as physically possible and grinded herself against me. It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I didn't even know girls did that!

Wow, I thought. I must have been watching the wrong videos!

Then, exploiting my defenceless Ness, she pushed me into a corner and lifted my leg, holding it with a supporting hand, keeping me in position. Suddenly we were pussy to pussy, tit to tit. And I was very much on the receiving end. Her short, sharp thrusts took her saturated bush all the way up and down me. Again and again and again.

Another instant cum? You betcha. As far as I can recall, I started and simply couldn't stop.

Of course we did stop, eventually, but that was all Dave's doing. I didn't really have a say in the matter. In fact I was distinctly woozy.

I came round a bit when Dave showed me the time on her mobile. Somehow it had got from 6 in the morning to 8:30. And breakfast was, according to the tariff on the back of our door, "strictly 7-9am".

'Oh bother,' I said, 'I knew I shouldn't have put out that DO NOT DISTURB sign.'

'I strongly disagree,' said Dave. 'And we can still make it. Get your hiking gear on and let's go refuel.'
Old 31-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

A little earlier I mentioned "plotting and scheming". Please don't read anything sinister into that. I'm not Machiavelli or even Dick Dastardly. I'm a girl who is finally finding herself. A girl lucky enough to have met her perfect match. My intentions that Sunday morning were all loving and not in the slightest bit sinister.

Our weekend together had been agreed in advance: steep hills on Saturday, very titchy mountains on Sunday. After Sunday's trek (and at that point I had no idea where we'd be going), we were setting of for home. On Bank Holiday Monday, Dave was due to be rock climbing.

Boo! Hiss! I didn't want our time together to end, not so soon as Sunday afternoon. I wanted more. More and more and more.

The outcome of my scheming was this: When we got to the top of the first titchy mountain, I was going to beg her to ditch her climbing session. I was sure that, if we tried hard enough, we could find somewhere to stay for another night. Surely we could. Failing that we could always go back to my place or hers.

And, wherever we ended up, I wanted to spend Monday with her. On Monday, if all went well, I was going to tell Dave how I felt about her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1