The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experia View Post
Parklane from what I have went to so far like no go eh. All mainly golddiggers, piano to the max then quote GQ at high prices way above market rate! The worst part is when they quote you when it is just a short while into the session without having done anything but just chatting with you. Chat with you = $50 then 10 minutes later quote GQ get another $150-200, all done within half an hour, damn easy money for them, and sad man for us.
Agree with u Bro. Nv will I go there again, hope other Bro will also boycott that place. Must let these ml wake up their idea by charging us so much.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by presario123 View Post
I just went to a joint in south bridge road

ML was good looking with a good body.
Massage i can feel effort.
When it comes to the happy ending, 80 for hj plus top roaming plus take off top.
I told her I will pay only 50, she said she put in effort so cannot 白做.
I replied where got.. I'm paying you what..

So I refused.. She gave black face.. My marikita straight away go down..
She continue to press, said its market standard and all the gals here do at the same price. I just refused to give into her demands.. So I just rejected all offers.
I said I don't want happy ending lio.. No mood. Cannot touch cannot come.

In the end, she gave in with a black face.. $50 with top roaming.
I think I know you referring to which joint and yes in deed their price are way higher than others . Of coz they are SYT and even one is just 18 years old mixed blood but I am not carrot . I will pay what they deserve
Old 12-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Agreed not to spoil market, can see the offerings from websites, 100/1 shot/ 1 hour and yet can be SYT. Why pay so much to those MILF in PPC or FC etc.
Old 14-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
presario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypresario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
I think I know you referring to which joint and yes in deed their price are way higher than others . Of coz they are SYT and even one is just 18 years old mixed blood but I am not carrot . I will pay what they deserve
Bro, yeah.. Nowadays, I read all the FRs, all hj with roaming all $100.. Plus entrance $50.. One massage plus happy already $150..

Mad.. How can people pay for that amount?
Old 15-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Bro, be aware that some of the comments are from owners or people advertising those places as well. So just use common sense. The rate for HJ to be at even 80 range is crazy. 50 plus roaming is the right way to negotiate towards. If they refuse just don't take it. There are literally thousands of girls providing services in our country. Why do you have to feel forced to overpay? No need bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by presario123 View Post
Bro, yeah.. Nowadays, I read all the FRs, all hj with roaming all $100.. Plus entrance $50.. One massage plus happy already $150..

Mad.. How can people pay for that amount?
Old 15-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Thank you for telling us this bro. Its places like this that do not deserve our money and our business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
so expensive ....
Old 15-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Bro, 100 for one shot is before entrance fee. So yes, it is more expensive if you go for these places. But there was a time where the girls and service quality was absolutely amazing so it WAS worth it. Now you have to protect your rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
To not be mr robert, is 100 pre or post entrance/massage fee?
Assuming 100 is 1 shot 45 min, I suppose ML gals a bit more pricey but more standard than those dome 2 bad service aeroplane.
Old 15-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Bro, you are right. Thats what I'm getting too. Service quality is better with viets nowadays..... no wait, even last time they were good too but it was too wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
my experience is inverse from you. Viet joint are the most reasonable with great GFE. PRC is quite bad
Old 15-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
makanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a syt bbbj at $60 plus entrance $50. Haha
Old 15-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Bro, 100 for one shot is before entrance fee. So yes, it is more expensive if you go for these places. But there was a time where the girls and service quality was absolutely amazing so it WAS worth it. Now you have to protect your rights.
Agree with you. I still enjoy the mysterious feel of not knowing who will come to service you and the build up. Nowadays like fast food service, though I still get suckered and think that it will be better this time but always fail.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

I won't even nego with them, the price are crazy nowaday!

I cannot believe there are bros willing to pay 150-200 for full service with a 30+ milf with no screening and bad hygiene. Most doesn't even wash their tits after so you're probably tasting the saliva of the previous bro.
Old 25-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
I won't even nego with them, the price are crazy nowaday!

I cannot believe there are bros willing to pay 150-200 for full service with a 30+ milf with no screening and bad hygiene. Most doesn't even wash their tits after so you're probably tasting the saliva of the previous bro.
Well said bro. I encountered one prc lady near central area. Asking for 200 with very bad body odour. Will up you once I recovered.
Old 25-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Well said bro. I encountered one prc lady near central area. Asking for 200 with very bad body odour. Will up you once I recovered.
Recovered from what? Her very bad body odour?
Old 26-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Wa bro sexmen your the man!
Upheld the pride of SG men lol
While I've seen my fair share of bad attitude gals but I've never seen anyone as bad as yours, but you did great!
Ken bro,

Thank for the support. I was shocked initially when she kick a big fuss! but i will die die defence my wallet no matter what! hahah.
Old 26-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Agreed. Don't be suckered into pay high prices for what you can basically get for half the price instead.
Let me know the place , I will inform AV to stomp them.Please write the location and the address
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1