The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: If you had Jenna for an evening, what would you do to her?
Make her your sex slave in the comfort of your home 0 0%
Parade her in Vivo City in a miniskirt and make her stand at the glass rails 2 13.33%
Share her with friends in a gangbang 9 60.00%
Use her in all possible holes and post the photos here 2 13.33%
Tie her up and rape her 1 6.67%
Try out your sextoy collection on her 0 0%
Take her to Geylang and whore her out 2 13.33%
What you would do to her is something Marc can't imagine...post details here 4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Marc&slutJenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My slutwife Jenna

Jenna and I are new to this forum. We stumbled here by chance, and we decided this could be a great place to showcase the cum-hungry slutwhore.

When I married Jenna after a whirlwind romance, I had no idea what I was getting in to. She was the perfect demure shy asian wife a guy could dream of. She would cook my meals, fold my clothes, make my life comfortable in ways that only a loving wife could. A few months after we married she got a part time job, so that she would "not be bored to death at home".

Sex was great. I am not much of a lover but unlike many other girls, she never complained about the size of the "equipment", the duration or the skills. She seemed to enjoy sex as much as I do, but I always initiated it. She would always appear shy about sex, and even though she would "send signals" by wearing a skimpy dress or cuddling against me on the couch, she never directly initiated sex.

Infact, she was the demure shy asian bride you see in the movies. In hindsight, I should have asked her in more detail how a shy demure girl like her got a tattoo like that. I remember I did ask in the early days, but she just laughed and brushed it off. I should have asked again...and again until I got an answer. But I didn't.

More on that to follow...

Below are some pictures of Jenna. Please comment on the pictures. She and I both access this forum (although not together) and she says she would love to read filthy comments about her (the filthier the better). Those who write the filthiest comments that catch her interest may even get her messenger address (if she wishes) to chat with her live.

Marc
Old 09-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Re: My slutwife Jenna

Like most contented husbands, I missed all the clues. Well, you can't blame me. By the time I get home from work, she is already home and waiting for me like a lovey-dovey wifey should. What should have caught my attention was the "office parties" she started attending. Although she was a part-timer, the boss seemed to invite her to all the late night "parties". It didn't really set alarm bells ringing though. I am a liberal type, and I believe in giving wives the full freedom to run their lives without being a shackle.

In hindsight, what should have set the alarm bells ringing were two things. One - she is a very talkative girl, and tells me a lot of stories about the office. But she never had any stories to tell about these parties. Two - when she would get back home from a party (she would always come home before 12), she would rush immediately to the bathroom to shower. She claimed that it is because the cigarette smoke gets in to her hair and skin and she doesn't want to hug me with that smell on her.

One thing that did set alarm bells ringing (just a tinkle) was when one of her co-workers called one night and asked for her. When I told that lady that Jenna was at the office party, she asked "What party?" Jenna later told me that the boss didn't invite this particular co-worker because he doesn't like her. I bought the story.

More to follow...

Guys, please post comments on Jenna's pics. She likes being commented on. The more comments she gets, the more she will be encouraged to post, and the more I will be encouraged to write. Points are much appreciated, as it will show her which of the members values her.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

The blow came one day when I was cleaning up her PC while she was out. She had been complaining that it is too slow. She is not too competent on PCs, so she didn't realize that even if she made a folder hidden, I can still see it if I log in with administrator rights and change the "show hidden folders" setting.

Imagine my surprise when I found a hidden folder named private. The first sub folder inside was called "chats". Inside were .rtf files, obviously chat transcripts. I opened one at random:

HornyJack1968: he would lick your cumdumpster clean
JennaS: yes
HornyJack1968: is that thought making you wet, slut?
JennaS: yes... reminds of a time when we first started dating... he would always come over after my fuckbuddy just left... and he would fuck me with that other guy's cum inside me... mmmm
HornyJack1968: did you enjoy making his cock slide on the other guy's cum?
JennaS: loved it
HornyJack1968: did he notice how slippery your cunt tube was?
JennaS: yes but i would just tell him that i was super wet for him
HornyJack1968: did you FB fuck you in the ass too?
JennaS: yes
HornyJack1968: and he never knew that the hole that was forbidden to him is being regularly used by another guy?
JennaS: no... never... plus he never knew many times i blew my fb while we were dating...
HornyJack1968: you enjoy that, don't you whore? You enjoy cheating on him
JennaS: yes i had lots of fun.... it was fun letting another guy spank me and use me while i was his girlfriend... mmm
HornyJack1968: did you do as I asked you yesterday, cunt? Did you wear your wet panties for lunch with hubby?
JennaS: yes i did
HornyJack1968: and how did it feel, feeling the wetness of cunt juice you produced for another man between your thighs while he bought you lunch?
JennaS: felt so filthy and dirty... loved it
HornyJack1968: Are your panties getting wet now, fuckslut?

and so on... I was in a daze.

More to follow.

Jenna is waiting for your comments guys...if there aren't any, this will be our last post.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

so u mean ur wife is cheating on u bro????? anyway she got one juicy ass leh....feel like biting it...hhehehehe
Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehe...so that cumSlut of yours cheated on you hur?

Now don't she deserved to be severely punished by tying her up, blindfold her, and stringing her fat slut thighs WIDE apart exposing her well used pussy to be shamed by exposing it here for all us horny bros to sneer at! Better still if you can stuff a fat cucumber into her to humiliate her further...as for her asshole how about a beer bottle? And for the finale splash your cum all over her slut face...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mmmmmmm.... This is Jenna. I'm Marc's cocksucking slut-wife... I like the private messages and posts above... especially the one about my "fat slut thighs". MMMM... gets me so wet to have men make fun of me, degrade and humiliate me (especially love being humiliated by men and having hubby read what you have to say about me).

Here are some pics... C'mon guys... tell me what you want to do to me...

XOXO,
Jenna

P.S. Yes, I WAS a cheating whore... but not anymore, because hubby now knows that I'm a piece of fuckmeat for men to use. It's not cheating if he knows (LOL)
Old 10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

So how many have used you at the same time before? It would really be good to make you wear the red fishnets and walk along the roads under the hot sun and see what kind of accidents you will be causing. You should wear that and head towards some park and walk around to show yourself, i think that will complement your slutty attitude and behaviour.

I am a lot more of a public person, you should do a pose like in pic Jenna Ass say maybe in come bookstore or 7-11 in a short skirt. I bet your husband will enjoy snapping pics of your ass and letting other people see your big juicy ass.

I wait in anticipation for your pictures that truely shows how you allow yourself to be degraded into when in public.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Private Message sent to us......

"bro, follow up frm my vote.I was stroking myself while sexy Jenna's pix,really loves gals would enjoy being punish severely on bed. would love to gather a bunch of different types of men and boys whom r total strangers to grab jenna into a van w/o her knowing the plot.blindfold her w her undies,tied her w her bra.shove all dicks to her face while cruising ard spore. tear all her clothes n dump outta e van.make her into her weakest mental state n let her feel dirty, cheap n degraded.force her suck 2 dicks at e same time brutally.remove blindfold 2 show her hw many types of angry dicks waiting 2 punish her.make her wet n yearn 4 swollen dicks into her,tempt her slowly, make her so hungry that she begs!goes ard begging for insertion. all holes will b fed,2 in her cunt,1 in ass.2 in e armpits,2 in mouth,2 in her hands,2 in her thighs make her feel a total sex slave for all men...young,old, small,sweaty n fierce pumping 4 her for hours... "

MMMMM.... love to be humiliated like this.....

xoxo,
Jenna
Old 10-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
So how many have used you at the same time before? It would really be good to make you wear the red fishnets and walk along the roads under the hot sun and see what kind of accidents you will be causing. You should wear that and head towards some park and walk around to show yourself, i think that will complement your slutty attitude and behaviour.

I am a lot more of a public person, you should do a pose like in pic Jenna Ass say maybe in come bookstore or 7-11 in a short skirt. I bet your husband will enjoy snapping pics of your ass and letting other people see your big juicy ass.

I wait in anticipation for your pictures that truely shows how you allow yourself to be degraded into when in public.
I've been used by 2 at guys at the same time... but have been with up to 5 guys in one day (just not at the same time)...

I have plenty of pics... but not too many guys here willing to degrade, humiliate, make fun of me, etc....
Old 11-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Ill have to totally disagree with you. For starters, yangpunk and myself will gladly bring u ard Singapore in the shortest skirt imaginable and showcase u to the world. Not to mention we will be taking pictures of you non stop. I will probably take with me a pair of scissors to cut holes into your top, slowly at random first till finally ur breasts are popping out of the top. What yan punk will do I cannot imagine. He is one filthly guy who will enuresis that you become the most shameless bitch in sg. You see whether you are game for some fun and we see how we can do our best to degrade you. I have no issues using u as my urinal. Would be a good story to tell the other bros here in picture form of how you are used as a urinal.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

mmmmm Master 007, tell me what u think of these pics while i get so wet thinking of how you will humiliate me

XOXO,
Jenna
Old 11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
raymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i would like to bring her sentosa and have her wearing thin white t-shirt with nothing underneath...make her wet until the tshirt is barely visible then bring her to tour the whole sentosa. let all the people see her lovely nipples poking out from the transparent tshirt.. sure will have guys follow her all over sentosa..then just led them to a place and let jenna starts to suck me and expose her pussy to other men... i'm sure the can't stand the temptation and fuck her from behind. guessed it'll be a long fucking line..
Old 11-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Thank you for the comments bros. Those comments really got the cumslut LBFM of mine well lubricated.

To continue the story:

When I read that chat transcript, my initial reaction was of utter disbelief. I was sure there was some innocent explanation to this. My faithful demure Jenna can't be chatting so dirty with people over internet! Yes, she does chat a lot, but what filipina doesn't? That was one thing I accepted when I married her, and I was even glad that she chats with her friends over internet rather than burning up a huge bill on the phone line. I opened other transcripts...some were even more graphic - there was one pervert who was asking my Jenna to use his pre-cum as her new lipstick!

What upset me most was actually the first transcript and a couple of others with this "hornyJohn1968". Unlike most of the other jack-offs, who just messaged things like "Oh I want to fuck you now", this goddamn pervert was methodically probing my wife about every intimate detail of her life. He, I guess, knows her better than I do. And the filthy bitch was opening up to him, and telling him how she cheated on me while we were dating, and how she was cheating on me with someone called "Alan".

I didn't even know of any friend or acquaintance of hers called Alan. Maybe there is a simple explanation to all this. Maybe she was just bored at home, and just making up these stories to string along internet perverts just to fool them and humiliate them later. Yes, that's probably it!

Yet, I just couldn't believe that someone like her could even know anything about what she was describing - like how it feels when a cock slides up her ass! If she really was an anal virgin, how could she describe that feeling to some pervert on the internet?

She was at one of those office parties...I decided to confront her when she came back.

More to follow...

Last edited by Marc&slutJenna; 11-12-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenkey View Post
so u mean ur wife is cheating on u bro????? anyway she got one juicy ass leh....feel like biting it...hhehehehe
Yes, just imagine I found that out after two years of marriage. Not only that, she was even cheating on me with a fuckbuddy even when I was courting her. I never, never even had the faintest suspicion. Shows what fools men can sometimes be.

Marc
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Hehehe...so that cumSlut of yours cheated on you hur?

Now don't she deserved to be severely punished by tying her up, blindfold her, and stringing her fat slut thighs WIDE apart exposing her well used pussy to be shamed by exposing it here for all us horny bros to sneer at! Better still if you can stuff a fat cucumber into her to humiliate her further...as for her asshole how about a beer bottle? And for the finale splash your cum all over her slut face...
Yes, bro. If you look at her pics, you can see how innocent her face looks. It makes my heart melt (that face was what made me fall in love with her like the fool I was). Looking at that, would you even think she'd do the filthy things shown in the rest of the photos?

I like your suggestions about the punishment. Unfortunately, that would just be like punishing a pig by throwing it in to a pool of mud. In the end, we just found a way of co-existing... you'll read about it in the coming days.

Marc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1