The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ETET1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good time in a Clean Massage Joint

Bro, can share contacts?
Thank you
Old 01-01-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sasukelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro mind sharing ! Thanks appreciate it !
Old 01-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

For a great Butt Massage introduction - upped you my 22 Missiles Kremil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
agreed non-GQ massage + great teasing is better than a HJ after a 15 min non-existent piano massage. Even better if teasing involves buttock massage 😉
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO555 View Post
最初由kremil發表 查看帖子
約定的非gq按摩+偉大的戲弄比hj在15分鐘後不存在的鋼琴按摩更好。更好的如果戲弄涉及臀 部按摩😉

Discover CC Manhood Power @ https://samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 01-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mompowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share her phone contact and place?
Old 11-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share? Thanks bro.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Batman958 is Cool - loads of Potential

Please share! I will up you!
Old 11-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wenshutangyuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Yarisytp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share? Thanks bro.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bleach810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, mind sharing contact please
Old 13-01-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bleach810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to a clean joint in the west today. Recommended by a brother that it is a clean joint but no need to wear shorts or disposable brief.
Pay $50 entrance for one hour, was told need to wait for 10-15 min. Decided to take a shower first in the attached bathroom. Water pressure was great, temperature well controlled .
While still showering, hear knock knock, a SYT ML came in while I was finishing my shower. I came out from the bathroom to wipe my body. To my surprise, walk over to me and offer to help me wipe dry. Long time never encountered such gesture. She wiped my body, even squatted down to wipe my private part, so nice of her. She then offer me a cup of warm water. I drank the water standing in front of her exposing my whole body to her. Then proceed to massage proper. I must say her massage was well above average, sufficient strength and to the right spot although this is not best I had. Then when she massage lower part of my body, she slides her hand into my balls from behind and rub for a while, that was shiok. When turned over, she massaged my lower abdomen, and slided down to my penis area to give a good rub.
I was expecting the GQ coming up but to my surprise she asked whether I want my head to be massage. Normally that question is associated with no more handy panky. I agreed and she give me a good head and facial massage to end to session. I then proceed to take shower again to clean up the oil, she came in again to hand me another cup of water and again help me to wipe and even dress for me. She even stretch my underwear for me to step in to put on!
I was impressed with the service and tip $20, even though I did not get any extra.
Hi bro, mind sharing contact please
Old 13-01-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
ATKABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to a clean joint in the west today. Recommended by a brother that it is a clean joint but no need to wear shorts or disposable brief.
Pay $50 entrance for one hour, was told need to wait for 10-15 min. Decided to take a shower first in the attached bathroom. Water pressure was great, temperature well controlled .
While still showering, hear knock knock, a SYT ML came in while I was finishing my shower. I came out from the bathroom to wipe my body. To my surprise, walk over to me and offer to help me wipe dry. Long time never encountered such gesture. She wiped my body, even squatted down to wipe my private part, so nice of her. She then offer me a cup of warm water. I drank the water standing in front of her exposing my whole body to her. Then proceed to massage proper. I must say her massage was well above average, sufficient strength and to the right spot although this is not best I had. Then when she massage lower part of my body, she slides her hand into my balls from behind and rub for a while, that was shiok. When turned over, she massaged my lower abdomen, and slided down to my penis area to give a good rub.
I was expecting the GQ coming up but to my surprise she asked whether I want my head to be massage. Normally that question is associated with no more handy panky. I agreed and she give me a good head and facial massage to end to session. I then proceed to take shower again to clean up the oil, she came in again to hand me another cup of water and again help me to wipe and even dress for me. She even stretch my underwear for me to step in to put on!
I was impressed with the service and tip $20, even though I did not get any extra.
hi bro, can share ctc?
Thanks
Old 13-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
OnlySYTJustSYT is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Hi bro. Can share contact? Good lobang man. THank you
Old 18-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Paneramapre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share her ctc n damage?
Old 20-01-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yeokwan32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please
Old 20-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share the pricing and location of this place? would be great if ts share which therapist gives the best massage

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1