The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Hike

The morning was cool and crisp as I began my usual hike out into the woods. Although it was late October, the sun was just beginning to warm the chilly mountain side.

I had been looking forward to the solitude of the mountains all week and relished the thought of two days away from the office. I adjusted my backpack, picked up my walking stick and set off at an easy gait.

Being the youngest member of a well-known law firm was an honor to be sure, but it also meant that the usual and mundane cases were thrown my way, and it was for that very reason that i chose to go hiking this weekend, as it would take my mind off the sometimes boring humdrum of the weekly grind.

Boy was I about to find out just how true that last statement was. While the mountains I chose to climb are no Pikes Peak, they can quickly tire you out if you're not in climbing shape, and as such, after about one hour I was ready to take a break, pulling off the trail to look for a good spot to rest my legs.

As I sat on a rock eating a banana, I heard a giggle coming from a thicket about thirty yards farther off the trail, it sounded like a female laughter, which was followed by another noise that sounded more like a groan. I got up and went to investigate, and as I peered through the bushes I got the surprise of my life, two women not more than 50 feet from me were on a large red blanket naked as jaybirds!!! It was quite obvious that they weren't just sunbathing, as the blond had her mouth buried in the brunette's pussy!!!

The dark haired girl was moaning and twisting her nipples as her lover ate her for all it was worth and I got an immediate hardon just watching the two go at it.

I slipped my dick out of my pants and began a rhythmic stroking as the blond brought the brunette to a crashing orgasm. As the brunette lay in a post orgasmic heap, the blond stood up,

went to her backpack and pulled out a strap-on dildo which she deftly attached around her waist and up between her legs!!!

Now standing lasciviously over her partner, she began jacking the fake cock as if it were the real thing, while my own member was hard as blue steel and was ready to explode.

I slowed my cadence since I wanted to see the little brunette get it from that huge rubber dick, and after teasing her for a few minutes, the blond lowered herself between the brunette's legs and slowly began to slip that monster into her friend's steaming cunt.

As each inch disappeared inside of her, the brunette moaned louder and louder, while pleading for more, until all eight thick inches were buried deep inside, the blond began to slowly pump in and out of the tight little dark haired pussy.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the brunette had one of the hairiest pussies I had ever seen, and the mere sight of this tiny girl with a huge patch of dark pussy for getting fucked by a huge dildo attached to a buxom blond amazon was the most incredible thing I had ever seen in my life!!!

The tiny brunette began to plead for her friend to fuck her harder and faster, and as she picked up speed I could tell the blond was going to cum too!!!

As I looked closer I could see why -- this was a double dildo that had the smaller end stuck right into the cunt of the blond!!! I sensed that it was probably rubbing directly on her clit as she drove it into the brown haired girl's pussy!!!

As the two women drove themselves to orgasm I pumped my cock faster and faster, timing it so that we all came at the same time. I muffled my groan as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum from my spasming dick, and while I could have probably shouted, because when those two came they let out with earth shattering screams that you could have heard them all the way to the next county, until the blond collapsed on top of the brunette and they lay together nipple to nipple trying to catch their breath.

I quietly zipped up and moved back to the main trail, and as I started to climb, a young couple passed me and asked if there was any good scenery around here. I could only suppress a smile and say to them, "Up the hill always."

E N D
Old 31-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Hike

Nice story with pics
Old 31-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2810 / Power: 12
JinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond repute

nice story.. the pics are good too
Old 31-12-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TomBrady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice photos here.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice to have a story with pics after a long long time
Old 31-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Topiary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice pics here.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OngTummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 31-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!

Nice story with pics
Old 31-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros & Sis,

Thank you all for your support. If you want more of this kind... Plus review my new thread " Girl's Love's or my previous ones for more excitement...

Enjoy everyone.... Tell me your fantasy if you feel like it to share?

Thanks
Kiasu Sam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1