The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why some brothers like perky A boobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You all forgot to list the favourite sentence (I think) of girls with A cup boobs.
Not sure if you guys have encountered the same thing but the A cup girls I met tend to say

'At least when I am old, I will not have sagging boobs.'
Old 04-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

some A boobs come with inverted nips, i would try to suck them and make them non-invert and then attack them

some A boobs come with eraser nips, such a joy to flick them non-stop with my tongue and make her high

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-05-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

This type xiang best liao
Old 04-05-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
some A boobs come with inverted nips, i would try to suck them and make them non-invert and then attack them

some A boobs come with eraser nips, such a joy to flick them non-stop with my tongue and make her high
I second eraser nips.. based on this, just tuning it and seeing it enlarge is worth the money la. My usual ML, when I tune her nips, it erects within 3 seconds.

I had RTM a few times but so far she do not allow me to suck. I will continue to RTM her until I can suck. Fortunately her massage is still good la. Just typing this post already makes me hard.

Eraser nips ML are so tough to find! I am addicted sia!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I second eraser nips.. based on this, just tuning it and seeing it enlarge is worth the money la. My usual ML, when I tune her nips, it erects within 3 seconds.

I had RTM a few times but so far she do not allow me to suck. I will continue to RTM her until I can suck. Fortunately her massage is still good la. Just typing this post already makes me hard.

Eraser nips ML are so tough to find! I am addicted sia!
just persevere bro, eventually she would give in cause she wont want to loose a regular like you. she either worried that once you zhut zhut her nips, she bth and wants to ride you or she just dislike the feeling of having saliva on them which she needs to clean off/wash later if not may be sticky or worst itchy (thats what a few MLs told me lastime, therefore they need to take a shower or use a towel to wipe).
Old 05-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
Agree bro. And nice smooth armpits like this. Hard on immediately.
pros and cons ba, some guys love big boobs because they're nice and soft, but usually big comes with big body also, and not everyone likes it that way.

I prefer slim shapes, and agree with earlier poster that slim + big boobs looks a bit unreal lol.

Who's the girl in this pic? She's really hot.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sadly very hard to find
Old 05-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311 View Post
Sadly very hard to find
There are couple of these ml with A boob with erasing nips and offer different level of services from playing and sucking and ultimately boobs fucking lol
Old 07-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
There are couple of these ml with A boob with erasing nips and offer different level of services from playing and sucking and ultimately boobs fucking lol
Hi bro. Can share?

Mine is A cup eraser nips. Her specialty is strong massage, cupping and she also does a hybrid mix of juagen ( tcm and Thai). Only HJ.

She is shy of her eraser nips but I manage to tune after I RTM. The sight of seeing a normal nip enlarge to an eraser one when I tune is worth the $. I become hard as I type this. LOL

Late 20s if u do not mind. Small petite frame too.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 08-05-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelatom View Post
pros and cons ba, some guys love big boobs because they're nice and soft, but usually big comes with big body also, and not everyone likes it that way.

I prefer slim shapes, and agree with earlier poster that slim + big boobs looks a bit unreal lol.

Who's the girl in this pic? She's really hot.
Jumbo Tsang. Taiwanese IG influencer, pilates instructor, model, actress. Can follow her in IG. Very hot
Old 08-05-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Hi bro. Can share?

Mine is A cup eraser nips. Her specialty is strong massage, cupping and she also does a hybrid mix of juagen ( tcm and Thai). Only HJ.

She is shy of her eraser nips but I manage to tune after I RTM. The sight of seeing a normal nip enlarge to an eraser one when I tune is worth the $. I become hard as I type this. LOL

Late 20s if u do not mind. Small petite frame too.
Bro can share? I also like to tune eraser nips.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
Bro can share? I also like to tune eraser nips.
Sent bro..up my points ya. cheers
Old 08-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Provided there is. Been finding for so long
Old 09-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Personally I feel Perky A boobs look younger (if they are firm). Big boobs usually sag and look older.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1