The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Regulars, besides the 60mins of massage,
what are your other requests to the ML?

To fullfill our dream, do you have special request?
Don't mean special like HJ but can be personal request like moaning, ego boasting praise on you, calling your name or dirty talking or look at your eyes and dick alternately to show her hunger etc.

This is not a thread to ask for sharing contact but sharing experience.

Let me start first, I like to be on my back and put my legs onto the thighs of the ML with her face, HJ in 1 line, you can see the whole action which you are there for and not miss a thing, but you can't touch her unless u hv long hand. She can't suck your nipple too.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Haha haha interesting thread...

I like to kiss the lips of those MLs that I have chemistry with, of course not all will comply and some may comply eventually after get to know each other better.

Most of them will just move away their face instead of reject verbally when I start “attacking”, recent one visit was funny, the ML straight away reject and say “virus” in mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Regulars, besides the 60mins of massage,
what are your other requests to the ML?

To fullfill our dream, do you have special request?
Don't mean special like HJ but can be personal request like moaning, ego boasting praise on you, calling your name or dirty talking or look at your eyes and dick alternately to show her hunger etc.

This is not a thread to ask for sharing contact but sharing experience.

Let me start first, I like to be on my back and put my legs onto the thighs of the ML with her face, HJ in 1 line, you can see the whole action which you are there for and not miss a thing, but you can't touch her unless u hv long hand. She can't suck your nipple too.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Haha haha interesting thread...

I like to kiss the lips of those MLs that I have chemistry with, of course not all will comply and some may comply eventually after get to know each other better.

Most of them will just move away their face instead of reject verbally when I start “attacking”, recent one visit was funny, the ML straight away reject and say “virus” in mandarin
Yes, I like to post interesting thread bcos all those normal info like who does what, how much and where are so common. It's the what we do is more impt and hardly share.

Pecking on the soft pinkish lips of ML MM type is one of the dream of many overweight, balding uncle. Not say u r one. I asked one of my regular and she agreed and turn to a wet frenching and call lao gong. Shiok even it maybe fake.

For what we know, we may fullfill some of the fantasies if we know their boundaries.
A lot of people said PRC don't do BBBJ and actually it's not true, they just don't do to customer. Back in China with their bfs, they did the most hardcore thing.
Old 24-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Our Request to ML (not a sharing contact post)

Well said... and upz u with my humble points...

As I shared in other threads... i m in my last few years before hitting the 50s... balding for sure yes and that’s why I keep an army hairstyle just to cover it up, typically mid-life crisis phobia...

No shame to be an Uncle, it’s the life experience that count - 男人三十而立,四十而不惑, just have to enjoy different stage of life and no more getting confused..

Back to this kissing part, I remembered 2 other amusing response on me few years back... one ML reacted and said 我要投诉你 (I want to complain u) and the other say 规矩一点 (behave ur self),after she kept rubbing her bottom part on my elbow and foot during massage...

Quote:
Yes, I like to post interesting thread bcos all those normal info like who does what, how much and where are so common. It's the what we do is more impt and hardly share.

Pecking on the soft pinkish lips of ML MM type is one of the dream of many overweight, balding uncle. Not say u r one. I asked one of my regular and she agreed and turn to a wet frenching and call lao gong. Shiok even it maybe fake.

For what we know, we may fullfill some of the fantasies if we know their boundaries.
A lot of people said PRC don't do BBBJ and actually it's not true, they just don't do to customer. Back in China with their bfs, they did the most hardcore thing.
Old 24-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
No shame to be an Uncle, it’s the life experience that count - 男人三十而立,四十而不惑, just have to enjoy different stage of life and no more getting confused..:
You are not uncle but hunkle. Thank you for the points although I'm not a firm believer of it.
Just come out from the spa and remember yiur kissing request. She was trying to whisper to my ears and im trying to talk to her also to her ears while lying down on the massage bed naked. At some points our lips met because both want to talk. hahahaha.

Oh yes, I remember to ask her to let me spread my fat tights over her slim thigh interlocking each other. My request for running on her pretty face was politely refused but I think it's sooner or later. The art of persuasion.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

As we visit more SPA, we experience more techniques, thus expectation raised.

So this morning, one ML look for business and since I know what I want,
I said I dont mind. So I recalled ne of the SYT did this to me so I asked her if she can :

Use her nose to caress our body sensually.
(We can feel her deep warm breathe and tickling effect on our body)
The feeling is damn shiok

Her reply was : you came to my shop twice but you request service is like those 10x visits customer.

Her conclusion : Didnt say no but come more often first lah and see how.
My conclusion : My 1st visit, the SYT ML already do this. Do lah so I can come more often

Morale of the story : Not all customers are the same. Same for ML.
Cannot treat them the same way. One mans meat is another mans poison
Old 12-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

My special request is to ask them to lie down and I attack them from the back as they did to me until they can't tahan and beg me for deeper action not always succeed but for those horny type, this can really raise their inner devil and the rest for your imagine.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
My special request is to ask them to lie down and I attack them from the back.
Your attack from behind is very inpactful tried that before and she trembled and submissive under your attack.Well done.

Actually the ML shd not feel offended bcos we paid for that service and should not be charged additional if its not to over the norm.

Know our rights and exercise it. Money will be well spend
Old 12-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

For non-FJ joints,

I use this as a sort of a compliance test for playability. As i'm not circumcised, during face-down teasing action i will say '把我的皮拉下来' (pull my foreskin down), if the ML is playable, she will pull it down and probably start teasing the head and shaft together, heavenly.

If she just ignores your request and not go anywhere near the rod, you know that more visits/chemistry building is required, see if you are willing to invest.

You can usually hide your request under the guise of 'teaching her techniques', works quite regularly for me.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
For non-FJ joints,

I use this as a sort of a compliance test for playability. As i'm not circumcised, during face-down teasing action i will say '把我的皮拉下来' (pull my foreskin down), if the ML is playable, she will pull it down and probably start teasing the head and shaft together, heavenly.

If she just ignores your request and not go anywhere near the rod, you know that more visits/chemistry building is required, see if you are willing to invest.

You can usually hide your request under the guise of 'teaching her techniques', works quite regularly for me.
Thanks for the tips.

I think your one is an acid test. Very Hardcore to the point.
Touching for some of them is a taboo and Pulling the foreskin down is the ultmatum before the GQ.

Agree with you, playing and simple just a mechanical up down and holding the stupid tower tr to catch your bullets HJ is very different.

Now I dont just ask for a HJ, I ask for dynamic type of HJ if you know what i mean.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
As we visit more SPA, we experience more techniques, thus expectation raised.

So this morning, one ML look for business and since I know what I want,
I said I dont mind. So I recalled ne of the SYT did this to me so I asked her if she can :

Use her nose to caress our body sensually.
(We can feel her deep warm breathe and tickling effect on our body)
The feeling is damn shiok

Her reply was : you came to my shop twice but you request service is like those 10x visits customer.

Her conclusion : Didnt say no but come more often first lah and see how.
My conclusion : My 1st visit, the SYT ML already do this. Do lah so I can come more often

Morale of the story : Not all customers are the same. Same for ML.
Cannot treat them the same way. One mans meat is another mans poison
I told her that other ML offer and I just want to spend my money on her if she can macth.
Or else dont ask me why i dont go down anymore.

She said : Why do i have a feeling that you are only testing my playability?
Old 12-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I will always try to unhook bra..and ask if can suck the nipples just to test water. And if all good, I will suggest I have a higher budget to go hotel, but I will want to see what we can do for now. I always like to up ML which I fancy as it is a form of conquest. But not every ML can be up though. Money face ones

Sometimes on my second visit, they ask me to change into my disposables and I will not change it and appear butt naked..haha..this is also to test how far they can go and their playability.

There is one ML who RTC, her spa got small window, I will request HJ standing up, while she HJ me. So imagine both of us standing up, I fondle her breasts, while anyone passing the small window can see..this is something I like to do, though not every ML allow..
Old 12-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
There is one ML who RTC, her spa got small window, I will request HJ standing up, while she HJ me. So imagine both of us standing up, I fondle her breasts, while anyone passing the small window can see..this is something I like to do, though not every ML allow..
No wonder every time i walked a cubicle and peep inside small window, I saw a pair of eyes looking back at me.
I wonder why this man dont lie down and massage but look outside, maybe ML MIA.

Mow I know why. hahahahah

BTW, i like to hv my HJ siting up and she suckle the nipple and seeing how i explode
This position is very friendly for them
Old 13-04-2021, 09:18 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

I will make them say 老公我受不了了,你放过我吧。Then I will slow down my piling. 🤣

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting thread and most important is don’t ask for contact!

My request normally is 4g roaming, or else I need longer time to shoot.

Recently I tried a cute syt who allowed roaming outside her clothes only. After 10mins action, she asked me why I still have not shoot. I told her straight that my hand need some touching or else I will take longer time. So she allowed me to roam inside her clothes, I suddenly unhook her bra and she quite surprise. She doesn’t stop me and I play with her B cup breast and nipple. I saw her close her eye when I were playing her nipple. Then I know why she don’t let customer roam inside, she has a pair of sensitive nipple. While playing her nipple, I can see her mouth slightly open while her eye still closing.
After 5 mins, I stop playing her nipple and move down inside her pant and grab her ass hardly. She moan a little bit. Then I straight move my finger to her underwear and she is so wet.
I asked her why so wet, she just smile to me and said bcs of my hand. I didn’t manage finger her and just rub her clit.
I feel that I going to shoot, so I just sit up and raise her shirt up pull down her bra. Then I proceed to suck her nipple and my finger continue to rub her clit.
When I shoot, I suck her nipple very hard and she moan a little bit.

After that I got her WeChat. I asked her why she was so wet, she said sometime she will wet even without being touch if she need to take long time to hj customer. She told me I am the first customer that she allowed so much action with her. Do I believe what she said? Ha ha you know I know.

Anyway I asked her to have meal together during her off day. She said ok and let’s see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1