The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAPRoseCave View Post
Nobody knows..it’s mere speculation or any events (eg.pumping $$ from Mr.Musk). BNB framework and blockchain technology is pretty interesting and the future of money got me thinking that crypto is the future..
Crypto will still be in ups and downs before it settles down.. On the one hand.. Bigger establishments wants it to be mainstream... On the other hand certain govts want to clam it down as they are frequently used for criminal activity transactions... Hence the volatile movements..
Old 10-05-2021, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

trying to learn a bit during this boom...i know soon the show will end but hoping to make some money to cover foodpanda/grab before the show ends...
Old 13-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Woohoo.. was betting on bitcoin and the other alts going down.. last night Elon musk opened his big mouth and everything went crashing down overnight... Lol.. Thanks Elon for making me 2k richer...
Old 13-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone buying Dogecoin? Any advise?
Old 19-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
WAPRoseCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s all going down now sia..anyone got any insight to bullish? Long? Short?
Old 19-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

i think it’s best to hodl for now. look back at the march crash last year and see how much it rose. bitcoin is known to have steep corrections and this is just another one of them. long term i believe it will hit ATH again
Old 19-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
devilogy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got into both Doge when it was 5cents

Now got into SHIB that is supposed to take over Doge and most importantly.. super cheap now to get like buying
TOTO
Old 19-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

I'm going short at the moment with a smaller amount of funds.. then wait for the reversal to go long on bigger funds
Old 20-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Bitcoin and other alts had a huge major dip several days before and now moving back up.. I bought at the dip and now its a 25% profit for me. Should still have lots of room to move..
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Bitcoin and other alts had a huge major dip several days before and now moving back up.. I bought at the dip and now its a 25% profit for me. Should still have lots of room to move..
Bro which platform you use to buy / trade bitcoin ?

Looks around SG and seems no reliable platform to do the buying / selling
Old 20-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

I use iq option
Old 21-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
RISKEM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

Use Binance Global! Get USDT through P2P (no transaction fees and hidden fees) then from there use USDT to trade whatever alt coins you want!
Old 28-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interesting topic but in the wrong section. Please use the right part of the forum, guys. The more senior guys and certainly the admins won't like it
Old 23-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I let full time traders manage it for me. Just didn't have time to manage it properly with a job and all. It's going ok so far, approx 20%/month from crypto and 5%/mth from FX hands free.

Its either you have sufficient time or capital to trade, or trade a long term strategy which doesn't need much time. I'd suggest making hay while the sun shines, while crypto is still the wild west and unregulated. Insider trading, scams, rug pulls, shilling, there's a fortune to be made.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Defi Yielding?
Old 28-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

i also finding some reliable ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1