The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Any good place to learn Thai in SG?

Is there any good place that you have attended before and will recommend a beginner to learn Thai in SG?

My language command is limited to ordering Gæng Hunglay larb moo and sai oua . Gained 10kg from my last trip alone haha.

Googled and found
https://www.inlingua.edu.sg/language...ilable-classes
https://www.lingo.edu.sg/thai-language

Seems decent based on the online reviews, but they could be easily faked.

I can't learn online as from experience I am easily distracted and end up not absorbing anything. Need a classroom or tutor setting.
Old 29-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
up. Also interested on this topic too as i wanna learn the language under proper guidance
Old 30-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good place to learn Thai in SG?

How long was your previous stay that gotten you a 10-kg weight gain leh?

3-4 months?
Old 30-12-2019, 10:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Is there any good place that you have attended before and will recommend a beginner to learn Thai in SG?

My language command is limited to ordering Gæng Hunglay larb moo and sai oua . Gained 10kg from my last trip alone haha.

Googled and found
https://www.lingo.edu.sg/thai-language

Seems decent based on the online reviews, but they could be easily faked.

I can't learn online as from experience I am easily distracted and end up not absorbing anything. Need a classroom or tutor setting.

Can use the government skill future money to offset it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
How long was your previous stay that gotten you a 10-kg weight gain leh?

3-4 months?
1mth++ only 😆. Everyday eat and sleep
Old 02-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I am also keen However, from what I know for mastering a new language, you will need someone to practice often. Finding a Thai girlfriend would be the best option I think Can learn and also fuck

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Bros, got 1 class going to start next week but they short of 1 pax to commence class.

Elementary 1, Module 1, 2x a week from 1900-2100. Starts 6/1/2020 (the site say 1700-1900 but they changed liao)

Never tried them before but looks okay okay la. Anyone wanna sign up and try try?
Old 02-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I am also keen However, from what I know for mastering a new language, you will need someone to practice often. Finding a Thai girlfriend would be the best option I think Can learn and also fuck
We all must start our foundation somewhere la. I plan to go for at least 2-3 levels first then slowly practice with Dome 1 hahahaha

The teeruk shall naturally come next
Old 02-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Bros, got 1 class going to start next week but they short of 1 pax to commence class.

Elementary 1, Module 1, 2x a week from 1900-2100. Starts 6/1/2020 (the site say 1700-1900 but they changed liao)

Never tried them before but looks okay okay la. Anyone wanna sign up and try try?
bro you signed up already?
Old 03-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
bro you signed up already?
Signed up already but they won't start class until got enough people register
Old 03-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Cheaper & better to learn Thai language course @ CC.

https://www.onepa.sg/searchtype/ce
Old 03-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Can also go to Golden Mile to practise with those Thai girls who just came FROM Thailand.

Avoid those Thai girls who are married to local guys as I have been insulted many times by them with comments like "cannot speak properly better don't speak" or " you siao ting tong " (implying I'm trying to be fresh).Comments from Thai girls who themselves speak roadside Thai and pronounce the word "what" as ahlai or alai instead of arkrai
Old 03-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Cheaper & better to learn Thai language course @ CC.

https://www.onepa.sg/searchtype/ce
From experience the courses there standard damn jialat. Never really teach anything.
And pricing almost same as outside training centres.

But the benefit of most of the external training centres is I can use my company to claim some training grant back.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Can also go to Golden Mile to practise with those Thai girls who just came FROM Thailand.

Avoid those Thai girls who are married to local guys as I have been insulted many times by them with comments like "cannot speak properly better don't speak" or " you siao ting tong " (implying I'm trying to be fresh).Comments from Thai girls who themselves speak roadside Thai and pronounce the word "what" as ahlai or alai instead of arkrai
Lol "Siao Ting Tong"
Old 03-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Inlingua just delayed class commencement by another 2 weeks because 'not enough enrollment'.
I a bit scared the future more advanced course levels they dun want offer because of this reason. Doesn't seem very popular. I do actually wish to continue studying until at least intermediate level.

The courses offered by Lingo (https://www.lingo.edu.sg/thai-language) seem more popular with the later courses (eg beginner 2/3 etc) marked as 'confirmed'. I may sign up for this instead. A pity they dun have twice weekly classes though.

FYI for fellow bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1