The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Tried phone spa with cxxx, she is pleasant and friendly. She is "skillful" as well
Old 28-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Edma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited yesterday. I thought this area is dead but how come when i tried to book cxxx she’s not available for 2 slots

But anyways its my first time trying a spa in sg. Take note in singapore.

First you need to log in and all need to provide the nric name and number. Plus safe entry check in.

So i waited for my time slot and fetch by cxxx and walked me to the room. She very small for me but very pretty

Massage is nothing to shout about with the occasional teasing.

Normal standard gq rates.

The funny thing is that i think they are not allowed to do it now as she stopped in the middle of it to talked to the manager or the lady in the recep.

Well all in all. Expensive for a normal release.

Rtf 1 more time i guess. If extra evolves to a better one then you know whats next.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edma View Post
Visited yesterday. I thought this area is dead but how come when i tried to book cxxx she’s not available for 2 slots

But anyways its my first time trying a spa in sg. Take note in singapore.

First you need to log in and all need to provide the nric name and number. Plus safe entry check in.

So i waited for my time slot and fetch by cxxx and walked me to the room. She very small for me but very pretty

Massage is nothing to shout about with the occasional teasing.

Normal standard gq rates.

The funny thing is that i think they are not allowed to do it now as she stopped in the middle of it to talked to the manager or the lady in the recep.

Well all in all. Expensive for a normal release.

Rtf 1 more time i guess. If extra evolves to a better one then you know whats next.
They are not allowed to service. Recep will go on a routine check periodically and if caught a deduction to their salary will be made.

Was a regular of the ml you took, lets just say she got caught several times. Lol
Old 28-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
oh i didnt know not allowed to... back then when i was V's regular, she was quite open about it. . maybe times have changed haiz. now this place so ex and limited
Old 28-04-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Oh, I don't know that this is not allowed, my session didn't get caught by the recep so far.. If you are interested, you can try the j wxxxxxxx at orchard, the counter lady will ask u want "extra maintenance" or not 😂😂 The ML are pretty (a plus point for me) and their teasing are good, you can check the other thread in this forum, which is maintained by the spa owner.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbenben88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is ms V still working there? everytime tried to book, but she's on leave. hmm...?
Old 28-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
Oh, I don't know that this is not allowed, my session didn't get caught by the recep so far.. If you are interested, you can try the j wxxxxxxx at orchard, the counter lady will ask u want "extra maintenance" or not 😂😂 The ML are pretty (a plus point for me) and their teasing are good, you can check the other thread in this forum, which is maintained by the spa owner.
Let me try it
Old 29-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoo View Post
Let me try it
The ml performed some "gymnastic' skill over my body during the teasing session, I just worry will she fall over or not. 😅 Not sure if this is the SOP skill from the shop, let's see how your trial experience
Old 29-04-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 0
Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!

bros can sic where is this iphone and owo massage? thanks
Old 29-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
SexiSamy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
The ml performed some "gymnastic' skill over my body during the teasing session, I just worry will she fall over or not. 😅 Not sure if this is the SOP skill from the shop, let's see how your trial experience

I will used this chance to grab the ML waist, citing I afraid that she will fall over.

Then roamed their ass and stroke their thighs, slowly test water to rub their pussy making them horny before GQ
Old 29-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
oh i didnt know not allowed to... back then when i was V's regular, she was quite open about it. . maybe times have changed haiz. now this place so ex and limited
Those season ml know when the recep will start prowling so if the timeframe is right the deed can be done freely (not under the towel, south roaming etc).

For the price, better to go elsewhere like those advertised spa on other thread. Value for money, good quality massage and svs.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Recently visited the Malay ML, chinese ML Mic****e & Viet ML Reb****a.. so far have been going back to Reb* for a good rub. But still find them too pircey and sian with the low playability.. will visit again once in a long while..
Old 06-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Woodlands Street 11 block 167 coffee shop among places visited by covic19 on May 1 and 2. More news on channelnewsasia. Guess some bro loiter around that coffee shop before their turn for massage which spa is just next to this coffee shop. Hopefully not another cluster.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

The current Covid situation is quite alarming.
Hope that small head dun override the big head.
If can tahan, better to stay out of spas at the moment until the situation gets better.
If cannot tahan, up to your individual conscience.
With TraceTogether, more risky.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Yeah good to stay safe since cases now rising..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1