The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

What will happen if get catch during the action .....
Have to said the true ? If not they ask your family to come ? 阿巴阿巴😦😦😦

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 11-04-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
steamcube is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone tried Rachel at #05-16? A hot prc milf with nice body driving a Mercedes. Her service is awesome
Old 11-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys really have to be careful this period. When more people are makin noise , the authority has to act and clean up that area.

This time, if u get caught, not only the vice offense, but also not following the social distancing and covid regulation
Old 12-04-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.shicheng.news/show/940914

It's either gonna be windy or that it's the beginning of the end. Brace yourself
Old 12-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumscum View Post
https://www.shicheng.news/show/940914

It's either gonna be windy or that it's the beginning of the end. Brace yourself
Sigh....could be like what happened to Far East couple of years back....become dead for couple of years before making a comeback....but some like Fortune Center and Adelphi never recovered
Old 12-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Parklane massage

Aiyo , every 1-2 years , some reporters will go there and make a big fuss . After this , for sure , “they” need to do something. Standard procedure. Plus camera are installed every where. Get your favourite ML contact. That is my 5 cents suggestion. As one bro mentioned, other places never recovered . Keep our finger cross ?
Old 12-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
Aiyo , every 1-2 years , some reporters will go there and make a big fuss . After this , for sure , “they” need to do something. Standard procedure. Plus camera are installed every where. Get your favourite ML contact. That is my 5 cents suggestion. As one bro mentioned, other places never recovered . Keep our finger cross ?
Yeah, already multiple reports on the MPs scene in the past few years especially in the chinese papers.

This week, and maybe the next, the MLs will be more careful. Some during the afternoon hours will close their door and only do regulars. They will be more careful taking new faces and walk-ins, avoid being ambush by undercovers.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not true. PL had actually been raided in the past and went into hibernation mode just like ppc or far east plaza.

Due to the closure of geyland and rld, many of these old nests like ppc , far east , pl started to get active again.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
Guys really have to be careful this period. When more people are makin noise , the authority has to act and clean up that area.

This time, if u get caught, not only the vice offense, but also not following the social distancing and covid regulation
I heard the MP previously on level 4 and the two beside the escalator which only lasted 1 month on level 2 were forced to shut as neighbours make noise and reported it to AV.

Last year Xiao Qian being ambushed by AV undercovers, heard was also due to neighbour's complaints. Not sure how much truth are there in it.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post

I more worry ask your family to bill wou out , if you dont help to provide eviden ....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 12-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
I more worry ask your family to bill wou out , if you dont help to provide eviden ....
The best is to avoid this "hot " place, as they are under the radar.

The worst case is that the ML has tested positive for covid 19, and Contact tracing has been activated by police.

Family man would not like this to happen.

Maybe you can get your favorite ML ctc, and meet them somewhere.
Min 6 pts for trade.

Last edited by WongHinKong; 12-04-2021 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Sigh....could be like what happened to Far East couple of years back....become dead for couple of years before making a comeback....but some like Fortune Center and Adelphi never recovered
Sorry to ask this at this thread. Did u try any MP ( if any) Peace centre next to parklane?
Old 12-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I heard the MP previously on level 4 and the two beside the escalator which only lasted 1 month on level 2 were forced to shut as neighbours make noise and reported it to AV.

Last year Xiao Qian being ambushed by AV undercovers, heard was also due to neighbour's complaints. Not sure how much truth are there in it.
I heard v true. Same again soon ..99% certain. Idiot bengs milling around in corridor with their desperate hopes of seeing her, pulling at doors and cluttering up the place have not much helped.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post
Sorry to ask this at this thread. Did u try any MP ( if any) Peace centre next to parklane?
What I know that is a dead town. No much of action on MPs unlike Parklane there unless I'm wrong. Hope some bro can give us some leads.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
The best is to avoid this "hot " place, as they are under the radar.

The worst case is that the ML has tested positive for covid 19, and Contact tracing has been activated by police.

Family man would not like this to happen.

Maybe you can get your favorite ML ctc, and meet them somewhere.
good advice because today just raided
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread