The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimparker View Post
Had a session with XQ.

Wasnt sure it was her initially but after we got started, I was sure

Will definitely return
XQ is good bonk.
Not hard to figure out who she is,
With hints of her physical descriptions,
Only one in that flr who fits it.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Had her b4 once
130 accepted
But i told her f only, no waste time massagee

Tits fake...so rtf no...i usually spot it...and dont take..think i was still hung over that day lol..so went thru the motions and shot...but also v mechanical
Super black face also right. Then tell u cum faster
Old 06-04-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
Super black face also right. Then tell u cum faster
That's a problem with a few of the MLs there. Keep telling you cum faster, time running out, like they dunno it totally kills the mood and ends up even harder to finish.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
That's a problem with a few of the MLs there. Keep telling you cum faster, time running out, like they dunno it totally kills the mood and ends up even harder to finish.
Just pint her down and fk her hard
Old 06-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Just pint her down and fk her hard
Exact same reply I will type. 👍

he is on code red this few days. Should end tomorrow... time to go remind her about customer service..
Old 06-04-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Exact same reply I will type. 👍

he is on code red this few days. Should end tomorrow... time to go remind her about customer service..
Do share yr report with us if possible.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Tried - nothing to shout about, very average.
Thks bro for your reply...ya she is normal as she is last time one of the spa receptionist....nothing to shout but rate is on high side if the other bro say 180 ...begain till 160 .....u can get 160 with one 🐉service...like Meow 2 Mi2 Candy n many more....anyway can try new outlet .but I think hygiene wise is not good as 1 bro say also ..no bathroom if b2b booking may be they just never wash ..enjoy all bro...
Old 06-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Days back while I was hanging around waiting for Xiao Qian, this ML waved me over. She offered $180 for full, reduced to $160 and she claims it's her lowest price. Declined her offer, told her I was waiting for another ML.
Walaue she is old timer there... the most $100 to 130 max only whr got 180 haha
Old 07-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went at 2015 about
1st floor all old women beh
2nd floor look closed but nx toilet maybe working...
3rd..scuba side all closed (not work..close)
4th new shop oppo the horrible loud beng discobistro...not see lady
5th...old skinny in unit nex to michelle

Michelle unit she was in w one new Sichuan gal yuyu. Small natural A, small build; fuk her hard around 10 min and she start say too long (huh..only 10'!) and too big ( huh? I am not big...normal 17cm around); anyway i dun like a lady feel pain even is SW, so i grab her tits n fuk her hard another 2 minit and then let her wank me off.
130 total down from stupid price she tried.

RTF? maybe..like her small bod, and to be fair she not angry or rude but still nice even rush a bit
Old 07-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
That alway put me off n i will purposely cum even slower n bang her even harder!
Old 07-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang09 View Post
That alway put me off n i will purposely cum even slower n bang her even harder!
Dunno why wen i share good info it does not arrive here ..somehow vanish

Did live update yes'day eve..redundant now except..

5th floor..michelle unit ..new gal yuyu. From chongqing. A naturals, small build; good fuck first 10 minit then started to say pain & too big. ( nonsense cos i am an around average 17cm); but i think the pain real...mebbe she just not used to fuk so much.
So i did her few more minit and let her wank me.

130...tried for 160 at start but settled 130 v fast.

Plus point..pleasant n smile even despite say pain etc

RTF..mebbe

4th floor...one shop..new...at 3 o.clock from the loud musik ahbeng bistro...didna manage to see who occupy.

3rd n 2nd..usuals in place
Old 07-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dunno why wen i share good info it does not arrive here ..somehow vanish
Cos you are in the red
Old 07-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Went at 2015 about
1st floor all old women beh
2nd floor look closed but nx toilet maybe working...
3rd..scuba side all closed (not work..close)
4th new shop oppo the horrible loud beng discobistro...not see lady
5th...old skinny in unit nex to michelle

Michelle unit she was in w one new Sichuan gal yuyu. Small natural A, small build; fuk her hard around 10 min and she start say too long (huh..only 10'!) and too big ( huh? I am not big...normal 17cm around); anyway i dun like a lady feel pain even is SW, so i grab her tits n fuk her hard another 2 minit and then let her wank me off.
130 total down from stupid price she tried.

RTF? maybe..like her small bod, and to be fair she not angry or rude but still nice even rush a bit
L4 is Apple, who used to be part time at L2 Joey's adjoining unit (now taken by Bobo). Apple is friends with the L5 new outlets (Ice and Joanne) next Michelle's unit. Youyou, the new girl at Michelle's, is one of those time watchers and will try to rush.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Rolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRolec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have been looking for XQ for almost 6 months... Gave up last month. But was finally lucky when I was just passing by and decided to pop in for a look!

Saw a pretty lady at reception table and I asked for massage. Praying that its her..... When I asked for her name in the room, BINGO! Didnt ask for special so she started massaging... I was Not looking for professional so I didnt notice whether its good or not. Then I was concerned! She used a towel to massage me and after more than a while still NO GQ?!?!?!?! What if she is careful and wont offer customers who are not her regulars???

Luckily, she finally removed the towel and started teasing massage... Phew!

Fast forward. I was enjoying her catbath on me so much I told her I will Explode if she jumped on me now! She slowed down and continued the slow pace during cowgirl!!! This is not only NOT a time watcher but a Customer First oriented service!!! So I gave her a good missionary pump!!!

When we were relaxing, she said I didnt explode as fast as I claimed.... I replied: Yeah, maybe I had a big breakfast...

I am not chionging so often compared to last time but Parklane is definitely one I will Revisit....
Old 07-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvincwj83 View Post
Cos you are in the red
Dunno why that also!
Bloody childish system of point point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread