The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Attracted by one pink dress lady at lvl 2.
Where up go see see some more and back to lvl 2, the door locked already.
Waited 20 minutes, still locked, left.
L2 which one bro ?
Got new shop split 2 cubicles near escalator
Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
A bit tanned and quite short. Not sure about the tattoo.
If it's the 2 girl shop near the toilet don't waste your time and money. Very bad experience there
Old 04-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
If it's the 2 girl shop near the toilet don't waste your time and money. Very bad experience there
Noted thanks bro
Old 04-10-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

this place sure is happening even with corvid 19, so many ktv convert to makan with ladies joint and from level 1 to 5 with so many eye candy to explore around

took my time to walk around and saw so many brothers walking and hunting, like play block catching, first i saw at level 2 next i see them at level 5 level 3 etc. went in a few shops and ask for price and all tell me is market price here and refuse to negotiate lower. so end up did not manage to pick a good deal today, just settle off with a quick bite at level 2 the food stalls. maybe next time will come on a non peak day to continue my hunting.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=noMoney4Sex;20250603]this place sure is happening even with corvid 19, so many ktv convert to makan with ladies joint and from level 1 to 5 with so many eye candy to explore around

took my time to walk around and saw so many brothers walking and hunting, like play block catching, first i saw at level 2 next i see them at level 5 level 3 etc. went in a few shops and ask for price and all tell me is market price here and refuse to negotiate lower. so end up did not manage to pick a good deal today, just settle off with a quick bite at level 2 the food stalls. maybe next time will come on a non peak day to continue
Old 04-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is she tanned and have tattoo?
Tattoo on right boobs
Old 04-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saw 3 MLs, probably viet, near toilet on lvl5 during my recce 2 weeks ago.

one of them looked quite busty but didn't have impulse to try then.

thanks for advice, can save it for better bonk
Old 04-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Tattoo on right boobs
Yeah she's the one. Not highly recommended. Avoid her like a plague. She will halfway say got cops and still demand payment when deed is not even done
Old 04-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
this place sure is happening even with corvid 19, so many ktv convert to makan with ladies joint and from level 1 to 5 with so many eye candy to explore around

took my time to walk around and saw so many brothers walking and hunting, like play block catching, first i saw at level 2 next i see them at level 5 level 3 etc. went in a few shops and ask for price and all tell me is market price here and refuse to negotiate lower. so end up did not manage to pick a good deal today, just settle off with a quick bite at level 2 the food stalls. maybe next time will come on a non peak day to continue my hunting.
Thanks for the report. I respect your principles but why not try to give a thought about this: is your objective to save money or have a good bonk?

For money saving mode why not go to internet, there is free material and DIY. Cost nothing.

For good bonk, read the forum and find recommended ladies for good experience and pay market rate. There is no fucking way you ever going to get a great experience by being cheap .

Good luck!
Old 04-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she's the one. Not highly recommended. Avoid her like a plague. She will halfway say got cops and still demand payment when deed is not even done
what a shame, she looks good at least to me.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
NightSky2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
no see YY anymore..
is she still around n working?
YY, i find her once before... Quite good looking and good figure but kind of "cold" in a way and dont talk too much, last time she quoted me $200 which kind of expensive.. lol
Old 04-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
Thanks for the report. I respect your principles but why not try to give a thought about this: is your objective to save money or have a good bonk?

For money saving mode why not go to internet, there is free material and DIY. Cost nothing.

For good bonk, read the forum and find recommended ladies for good experience and pay market rate. There is no fucking way you ever going to get a great experience by being cheap .

Good luck!
how is $30 + $150 equal to have a good bonk with no basic facility for cleaning up after the deed? as i have mentioned today a lot of brothers walking around so maybe these ladies are definitely taking some advantages. of course i read up the forum and some shop are not operating.i just share what i encounter today surely you can disagree with me. good luck and have a great sunday
Old 04-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
how is $30 + $150 equal to have a good bonk with no basic facility for cleaning up after the deed? as i have mentioned today a lot of brothers walking around so maybe these ladies are definitely taking some advantages. of course i read up the forum and some shop are not operating.i just share what i encounter today surely you can disagree with me. good luck and have a great sunday
We agree on that! FYI, my experience is that some ML can waive the entry price and quote flat 150. Cheapest I got was 100, I got relieved but was not really enjoyable.
I suspended my tours to Parklane because of the lack of facilities you mentioned. Now I look for a place with nice interior.
Best would be condo but I am yet to find a ML to my liking that operates from apartment. I do not have enough time to call and visit many.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ladies are all overrated and overpriced.Small head take over big head
Old 05-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot agree with you more bro. They only give you wet tissue to wipe your nipple and cock. The pail of water they had in the shop for washing also dont know if they got change it regularly a not. Yet many like to go there to support such unhygienic joint with overpriced fj.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread