The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 5
G2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to beholdG2Lim2Peanut is a splendid one to behold
It gets uncomfortable when in 69..then squirt into the nose... I kenna a few times and told her to warn me lol.

Just responded to a batch of requests. Do note I'm responding only to bros with 100 points and above.

For bros asking for specific location... Pls check with Cheryl directly as this is her request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
I can vouch for this... I kana her squirt go into my nose and mouth when we 69.. i drank abit but spit out most of it....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1