The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

any bros if past by the place, kindly provide some pics
Old 08-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

There goes the moments of ramming cookie hard and that just remains as a memory. Any news or contact of cookie can pm me. Just miss screwing her!
Old 08-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Some houses are being sold off by owners from what
I heard. So confirmed this PT is gone.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

PT is history as the last 2 remaining OKTs have not renewed their licences.... probably have given up.

But all is not lost..... as I understand from Cantonment insiders that those PT WLs that wish to return to SG after the pandemic may be allowed to ply their trade again provided they can find another OKT with an approved location who is willing to sponsor her.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

STB should seriously consider adding PT to one of their heritage trails. This place is an institution in itself!
Old 09-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
PT is history as the last 2 remaining OKTs have not renewed their licences.... probably have given up.

But all is not lost..... as I understand from Cantonment insiders that those PT WLs that wish to return to SG after the pandemic may be allowed to ply their trade again provided they can find another OKT with an approved location who is willing to sponsor her.
Finding a new location is a hard thing and from what i know, OKTs whom gave up and did not renew or surrender their licenses, will not be given again.

Considering these points, they operate in Msia makes more sense.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Omg, my fav 3 Ms no more!
Old 09-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

Mine feelings too. PT is erase from history. Past 2 yrs there is a local tour going on. I wonder does this "local" tours visit to PT and KS? No matter. Is not possible. But for pte tour is ok. Because commercial sex has shut down, just sight seeing and talking of rolling good times. Nothing more.

I guess the authority will re open GL and Desker brothels. Bec Desker is cater to foreign workers. Still. The new normal. The girls could be subject to swab tests 2 times a mth. I dont know how many girls are ok with this. Plus who is paying for this additional costs? Customer is 1. Means Desker brothel lowest is $30 no more $20.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
which 3 M。。。。。。。。。。。。
Old 10-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
There goes the moments of ramming cookie hard and that just remains as a memory. Any news or contact of cookie can pm me. Just miss screwing her!
I have same memories too. Once that I go in deep on her doggie style and i squeeze her breasts. And she keep moaning and keep saying ‘oh baby’. Just thinking of it turns me on.

Another time we did cowgirl position and she turns me on so well that I almost cum. I told her to slow down but she playfully told me she don’t want. Lucky I stop her in time, so that I can continue other positions with her.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Any news or contact of cookie can pm me. Just miss screwing her!
If anyone has news of her or know how I can contact her to up her, let me know.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Mine is CMM. Cookie, Michelle, Mun Mun.
Old 16-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 0
LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Mine is CMM. Cookie, Michelle, Mun Mun.
Mun Mun and Michelle is my favourite.
Old 16-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

I miss fongyi, pat and the used to be old time Chris
Old 18-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Last 2 houses owned by their own OKTs are in mid of discussing price to sell away the place to others to rent out to foreign workers.

THIS HAS BECOME HISTORY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1