The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 08-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Finally a third party with common sense. How can someone defend an ml that asks to transfer $500 paynow within exchanges of a few sentences
Actually there is no such thing as fixed price at ot.if you like the ml or the ml likes you anything goes.i have seen people withdraw 2000$$ and do threesome with 3 different mls
Old 08-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendations?? I want to go tonight. I like painting front and back. Also love bbbj. Bonus if got anal
Old 08-05-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
Any recommendations?? I want to go tonight. I like painting front and back. Also love bbbj. Bonus if got anal
Good luck finding one from the night shift crew.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Good luck finding one from the night shift crew.
Fight at Level 3 around 9.30pm btw 2 men and a couple.police arrived in strength 0945pm.all shops closed.3 police cars parked Outside orchard towers.police commandos arrived with assault rifles too.most girls leave the building quickly
Old 09-05-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They must be having dispute over MLs.
Glad it’s not me
Old 09-05-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Glad it’s not me
90% likely bet..drunken stupid cunts from this fuckin low class bar Maze?

dont understand how they are allow to stay open or how the female ^^staff^^ got allowed to work!

(no mingling rule?? huh?? same gal jump on every guy stupid enough to enter lol)

sigh
Old 09-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Fight at Level 3 around 9.30pm btw 2 men and a couple.police arrived in strength 0945pm.all shops closed.3 police cars parked Outside orchard towers.police commandos arrived with assault rifles too.most girls leave the building quickly
Must be someone call police say people fighting in SBF Orchard Tower thread. Then the operator only heard "Orchard Tower" then dispatch the polis to go down liao
Old 09-05-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Must be someone call police say people fighting in SBF Orchard Tower thread. Then the operator only heard "Orchard Tower" then dispatch the polis to go down liao
funny! nice one lol
Old 09-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I summarized the story for you. Based on the basic understanding from the story/posting.

1. If the ML didn't approve sharing her contact out then Rav should not have done it. The ML should learn next time advise her customer not to share out her contact. At most maybe if she willing just share her nick and work place.

2. The ML should avoid asking others to transfer $500 immediately for chat. This will mislead others to think she is a scammer. And anyone including most guys will think she is in cahoot with Rav to scam money. So please avoid doing that. When encounter such cases, she should either go find out 1.) who share her contact out. 2.) block the person if she unsure.

ps.

Moral of the story

Don't suka suka anyhow share ML contacts out without ML permission. If you want share, make sure you ask her during the time you receive her contact if she is ok to share it out.
Ya. That is why. PDPA and personal data act prevents you from doing so. You imagine one clown share Mary/ Tangli/ Sam’s etc…….number to the whole world. Friends/ relatives/ friends of relatives know these ladies are FL. Then eventually friend of daughter/ son say I want to FJ u free else I let ur daughter/ son know. Never ending. Sian la. Sometimes want to share a good contact to bros here but kana sabo left right centre
Old 09-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Was at OT on sat 830ish and saw this hot looking pinoy lady at ground floor, no idea is it from the upstairs bar that is operating.

OT again tonight at 8.30pm and saw this f hot looking syt on 3rd floor, 2nd shop beside the escalator. Not sure if she is new.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Was at OT on sat 830ish and saw this hot looking pinoy lady at ground floor, no idea is it from the upstairs bar that is operating.

OT again tonight at 8.30pm and saw this f hot looking syt on 3rd floor, 2nd shop beside the escalator. Not sure if she is new.
can u precise ^^2nd shop by the escalator^^?

do u mean if one is facing the escalator to go down, the shops on your left aisle?

if so the 2nd shop would be vietnam lady Min...the 1st shop is one of 2 other viets, both older and both w fake parts.

slim, real no plastix, standard pricing
ha..
Old 10-05-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
can u precise ^^2nd shop by the escalator^^?

do u mean if one is facing the escalator to go down, the shops on your left aisle?

if so the 2nd shop would be vietnam lady Min...the 1st shop is one of 2 other viets, both older and both w fake parts.

slim, real no plastix, standard pricing
ha..
Oops. Didn’t make myself clear. So if you walk towards the Thai restaurant (not korat) but the one tuck right in the corner. The shop i mention is on the left side. Got 1 or 2 ladies looks like SYT. My eyes could be blind but looks like those that I will pick up at a siam diu kind
Old 10-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Oops. Didn’t make myself clear. So if you walk towards the Thai restaurant (not korat) but the ind
That stretch is 0301 to 0303.lily lina and dandan shop
Old 10-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great infors
Old 10-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
All are SYT.? Cause only 2 shop was a SYT. Haha. The rest are China MILF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1