The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 06-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Happyboy888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
That is actually not safe at all. Previously at Fortune Centre the police actually tore off the door so hiding inside is useless. It was XW's unit but another ML was using it at that time. The unit was then cordoned off after the raid.

Now they had CCTVs pointing at the main doors. Any movements can be easily monitored. Visit at your own risk.
If the Av dare to tore off the door , inside usually has their own ppl . Movements let them see is ok . The CCTVs is not inside . Is outside . The only issue is what will you do if they ask you….. Without evidence , they cannot charge you
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-05-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!harper2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy888 View Post
If the Av dare to tore off the door , inside usually has their own ppl . Movements let them see is ok . The CCTVs is not inside . Is outside . The only issue is what will you do if they ask you….. Without evidence , they cannot charge you
Huh, if already got their own people, they can simply just open from inside. No need to tear out the door, right?

I don't recall any law against customers but they have the option to "invite" down to the station for assistance and then get your next of kin to fetch you. Good luck explaining then.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-05-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
rodeo69 is one of the Best!rodeo69 is one of the Best!rodeo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
some of them are probably inside but will only open door during late evening or night due to wind big and only accept regular that has their contacts then they will open door let u in in the afternoon. thats what im told by 1 of the ML at lvl 2
Joey told me exactly same.
Afternoon hours,
All mls hide inside the shop,
Doing mostly regulars.
She know a couple 3rd flr mls,
Also do hotel outcalls,
With regulars in the afternoon.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Happyboy888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Huh, if already got their own people, they can simply just open from inside. No need to tear out the door, right?

I don't recall any law against customers but they have the option to "invite" down to the station for assistance and then get your next of kin to fetch you. Good luck explaining then.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Open from inside 😂 . Maybe you ask the ML for the video in paya lebar . That May give you a clue .
Old 07-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JayF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Parklane massage

Quote:

Unless you are being arrested, the invite to the station is actually voluntary since being a witness is not complusory. Unlees you are suspected, then its different. But they are obligated to tell you if you are being detained when asked.

That was in the pre Wuhan period. Now if they want they can charge you under social distancing laws. Unless the ML lives in the same address as you of course.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
Hkwillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
Joey working today?
Frequently see her sitting in her shop or chatting with her next door neighbour when I go to visit Xiao Qian. Close up, Joey looks old.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 1
BedGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBedGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBedGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Frequently see her sitting in her shop or chatting with her next door neighbour when I go to visit Xiao Qian. Close up, Joey looks old.
Joey looks old, but her service good ok lol. Her age I think maybe 35+ or maybe same age like Michelle.

Last edited by BedGuy; 07-05-2021 at 06:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 13
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Joey told me exactly same.
Afternoon hours,
All mls hide inside the shop,
Doing mostly regulars.
She know a couple 3rd flr mls,
Also do hotel outcalls,
With regulars in the afternoon.
bump into a scuba row lady at a nearby budget hotel one afternoon. my regular and I were returning keys before making our way back to her shop in parklane, while scuba lady and her customer were checking in.
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 7
Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!Akim3 is one of the Best!

Lol think I’m the only one here managed to try XQ many times but never tried Joey.

Any bros can share their experience / FR with her?
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JayF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
bump into a scuba row lady at a nearby budget hotel one afternoon. my regular and I were returning keys before making our way back to her shop in parklane, while scuba lady and her customer were checking in.
Just hope no one gets covid from a budget hotel tryst, or we will find the AV and MOH doing sting ops there too/s
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 992 / Power: 12
decepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to beholddecepticon73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Which scuba? Voluptuos jessie or skinny lina
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 8
overboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to all

Deleted-content is not relevent to title

Last edited by overboard; Today at 02:31 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Noob here.... Never booked a short time hotel during covid period. May wanna try out with a ML in the future. Anyone kind enough to share the process? And what are the common short time hotels?
dude? what is the title this thread?
is it ^^stupid noob qns?^^
nooooo its Parklane!
duh
Old Today, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 8
overboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
is it ^^stupid noob qns?^^
You are right. deleted the post
Old Today, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 17
bigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud ofbigmannow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Which scuba? Voluptuos jessie or skinny lina
Is Jessie new ? is her shop opposite shop ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1