The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 12
SadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to behold
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4190
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4206

Any bros tried these high-end FLs before. 260 per shot, hotel based.

The first one looks like ATB race queen. Won't mind paying 260 if really it's her
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

SadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to behold

Guys sorry if this is silly qns, but I wanted to ask- for these gals operating from hotels, how do I know if they are not under quarantined?

The last thing I want is get into trouble with the law for visiting a gal under quarantine in hotel.

Sorry read too many news abt patrons breaching some Covid-related rules until a little paranoid

My guess is for those hotel guests under quarantine, the front desk will not allow any visitors to their rooms at all? Hence those FLs who are accepting visitors are the normal rooms? Pls correct me if I am wrong
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 8
overboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Guys sorry if this is silly qns, but I wanted to ask- for these gals operating from hotels, how do I know if they are not under quarantined?
Summary: you would not be able to visit a FL who is serving quarantine

Do not have full info, but from what I observed, there are 2 types of quarantine hotels:
1) Full blown quarantine - guests here are people who are exposed to a positive case (e.g. in the same aircraft cabin as a positive covid case). For such hotels, you are not even allowed to enter the lobby. They have physical barricade and guards to prevent you from entering

2) Normal quarantine - guests here are people who entered singapore, and have not been in the vacinity of a covid positive case. Generally these people are isolated on specific floors, and I think the lifts don't even serve these floors. So it is impossible for you to visit them.

Lastly, these FLs also wanna protect their rice bowls, and will definately not risk flouting quarantine rules. If they are caughht, i think they will be deported immediately
Old Today, 02:45 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Summary: you would not be able to visit a FL who is serving quarantine

Do not have full info, but from what I observed, there are 2 types of quarantine hotels:
1) Full blown quarantine - guests here are people who are exposed to a positive case (e.g. in the same aircraft cabin as a positive covid case). For such hotels, you are not even allowed to enter the lobby. They have physical barricade and guards to prevent you from entering

2) Normal quarantine - guests here are people who entered singapore, and have not been in the vacinity of a covid positive case. Generally these people are isolated on specific floors, and I think the lifts don't even serve these floors. So it is impossible for you to visit them.
Thanks for the explanation bro! Just feeling a little paranoid due to all the Covid-restrictions and tightened measures now.

Just uppz your apples
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1