The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 08-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
simiboy is one of the Best!simiboy is one of the Best!simiboy is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan Sultan

Anyone can share Lindas location ? At JSP now and can't seem to find her .
Old 08-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simiboy View Post
Anyone can share Lindas location ? At JSP now and can't seem to find her .
It has been described quite a few times in this thread
Old 09-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Anyone try big boob one beside linda shop?
Old 09-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Long time no see 66 here. Sianz. Best jugs in JSP. To me.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Tried before, the one right before the bend, also Thai. Quoted $50 for full, quite chatty and not a time watcher.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Seen her before but never tried. Is it the one closest to the carpark door?
Old 10-05-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

I have tried thai Sofia liao, 1st shop from Carpark door, shop giap inbetween, Ivy, Lisa & Linda's shop. She has Ivy big ass, super BIG cup natural yet FiRM pair.

Seems likes to talks dirty in English softly to ownself, while rocking squat sitting position. Expression scores from just seeing her enjoyment.

Example: Yesssh.... Fcukkk... Mai... Pusssiee..., Argh... SuCkkk... Maii.. Titsss~ × 2 to 4 times.

Single blue note always accepted with gratitude politely with 2 palms together in thai language thank u.

I can seriously recommend for you to experience daily intercourse goodtime, lasting 45-1hr devoted service.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Agreed Bro, just tried her few days back. Nice Bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
I have tried thai Sofia liao, 1st shop from Carpark door, shop giap inbetween, Ivy, Lisa & Linda's shop. She has Ivy big ass, super BIG cup natural yet FiRM pair.

Seems likes to talks dirty in English softly to ownself, while rocking squat sitting position. Expression scores from just seeing her enjoyment.

Example: Yesssh.... Fcukkk... Mai... Pusssiee..., Argh... SuCkkk... Maii.. Titsss~ × 2 to 4 times.

Single blue note always accepted with gratitude politely with 2 palms together in thai language thank u.

I can seriously recommend for you to experience daily intercourse goodtime, lasting 45-1hr devoted service.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hmmmmm....... interesting..... so she's new to JSP? Can't seem to find any other FR on her.....

Might wanna give her a try since my fav Pokémon has RTC.

Any live reports at JSP now???
Old 10-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hi bro...
Yeahhh indeed she has a real full on milf body
Huge boobs and ass
And very slutty face
But with me
She abit rush rush...
Guess depends on chemistry
Old 10-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Saw the various posts... Can I ask. How old is both Linda and Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Had Linda recently and the way that she looks at you while your pipe is being serviced is just priceless...Not ideal for fast shooters And she was trying hard not to be too expressive when I was servicing her ...

A nice lady to chat with and we were continuing to chat about covid after the deed is done. Can tell she's pretty worried about covid and how it might spread

Btw, don't PM me for contact/location...It's all here in the thread...

And that's all I have to say about that
Old 10-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Seen her before but never tried. Is it the one closest to the carpark door?
Yeah bro...
That’s the one
Old 10-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Sophia。。sound very new.. how old?
Old 10-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Never asked Linda but I'm guessing early to mid 40s??

And that's all I hv to say about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Saw the various posts... Can I ask. How old is both Linda and Sophia

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Yeah bro...
That’s the one