The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahaha, the big boob list is also useful to me, though in a negative way, as i tend to shy away from WLs with big boobs, lol
Wah me too. I scared kena silicon.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Lol. Hearsay u wanted to quit? Dickpower but your mind is weak bro.
Bro, my mind is indeed weak in the area of sex. I ran Marathon full distance a number of times with almost zero training and i excel in main job due to strong will and able to perform under great pressure and effective monitoring and decision making.

But comes to sex, knn, pui chow nua, i capsize liao .....World Class Success Guru said that our behaviour is governed by two driving forces : Pleasure and Fear. The pleasure in sex is so immense that unless the pleasure of my replacement and fear of continuing are much more compelling than the joy of bonking, i will not change. Or rather, i am very reluctant to change in the next 6 months.Hows about u, Bro ? Whats your planning ?
Old 01-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Good that our preferences are not fully aligned; otherwise would have crossfire on many occasions if based on the frequency we cheong.
My top 10 memory list are mostly pretty, slim babes with ample milk bags.

😅😬
Hahahaha, i feel stressed when i see D bags .....i could not imagine how to lotus girls with D bags, a bit scary ......

Yesterday bonked Ya Ya (2047) 1st time. Pretty lass, 1.6 m, slim nice body, A boobs, good gfe, lip pecking, her thrusting tolerance was 30 mins. Nice and happy bonking due to her pretty face, nice body and her cute effort trying to be slutty, hahahaha ....also like to lick, suck and bite her nipples. On board for about a month, well, i like Like bonking a pretty, cute, slim neighbour Uni girl.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Hahahaha, i feel stressed when i see D bags .....i could not imagine how to lotus girls with D bags, a bit scary ......

Yesterday bonked Ya Ya (2047) 1st time. Pretty lass, 1.6 m, slim nice body, A boobs, good gfe, lip pecking, her thrusting tolerance was 30 mins. Nice and happy bonking due to her pretty face, nice body and her cute effort trying to be slutty, hahahaha ....also like to lick, suck and bite her nipples. On board for about a month, well, i like Like bonking a pretty, cute, slim neighbour Uni girl.
During Lotus style when handling D cups since you might be stressed, simply hug them tightly and DFK deeply to keep the milk bags snuggly secured 😜

During your absence, my bonking frequency waned and I bonked the following gals:

1. 1669 Xia Tian - pretty gal but too big boned (and a tad fleshy) for me to fully enjoy
2. WH06 Xiao Yun - solid recommendation from both bro unfit; gem and rtf material; but D boobs hence will put you off 😅 but was truly my best bonk of the year with loads of DFK
3. 1654a Angel - solid recommendation from both bro max and you; gem and rtf material
4. 1820 Happy (rtf) - blissful rtf cos very enjoyable , passionate FJ with loads of DFK
5. 2036 Anqi - huge disappointment, slim gal with small B boobs, fair, pretty from afar but poor complexion up close (2036 Coco rtc hence no one else in 2036 to look forward to)
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
During Lotus style when handling D cups since you might be stressed, simply hug them tightly and DFK deeply to keep the milk bags snuggly secured 😜

During your absence, my bonking frequency waned and I bonked the following gals:

1. 1669 Xia Tian - pretty gal but too big boned (and a tad fleshy) for me to fully enjoy
2. WH06 Xiao Yun - solid recommendation from both bro unfit; gem and rtf material; but D boobs hence will put you off 😅 but was truly my best bonk of the year with loads of DFK
3. 1654a Angel - solid recommendation from both bro max and you; gem and rtf material
4. 1820 Happy (rtf) - blissful rtf cos very enjoyable , passionate FJ with loads of DFK
5. 2036 Anqi - huge disappointment, slim gal with small B boobs, fair, pretty from afar but poor complexion up close (2036 Coco rtc hence no one else in 2036 to look forward to)
Bro, thks for your guidance. It certainly will help me when soon i bonk Xiao Yun say 2 weeks later, since she is strongly advocated by Seals General Unfit, lol.

After i had the worst bonk with Xin Er (2036) in Feb 2019 out of my entire bonking history from 1995 ( HC bonking then), i rather try others well recommended in Forum from other houses. So u didnt intend to try her since u were quite satisfied with her months ago ?

Happy is a very friendly girl with good gfe. Even with unintentional condom slipped off and ended rawing with her by my friend recently, she was still treating my friend with good understanding and gfe upon discovery.Very nice to bonk and really make u happy, lol.

Not easy to get Angel unless u make phone call arrangement very early, haha.

My another friend is bonking An An now, after reading my FR and confirmed with me of my endorsement via whatsapp. He just whatsapped me that he felt her being pretty.
Knn, with An An the lady beast still got time and able to whatsapp me while in action, NB, .....lol.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro, my mind is indeed weak in the area of sex. I ran Marathon full distance a number of times with almost zero training and i excel in main job due to strong will and able to perform under great pressure and effective monitoring and decision making.

But comes to sex, knn, pui chow nua, i capsize liao .....World Class Success Guru said that our behaviour is governed by two driving forces : Pleasure and Fear. The pleasure in sex is so immense that unless the pleasure of my replacement and fear of continuing are much more compelling than the joy of bonking, i will not change. Or rather, i am very reluctant to change in the next 6 months.Hows about u, Bro ? Whats your planning ?
Maybe it's a form of addiction? Like cigarette, coffee, alcohol?

Think as long as I can have an erection, never thought about quitting. Lesser frequency or cat50, but haven't thought about quitting. Heck there were times that I have totally no feel, yet just go down look see and ended up having ED.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

It is a form of de-stress for me.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yesterday RTF Ya Ya (2047).

Bonked her 1st time on 31 Mar 19.

I enjoyed bonking this pretty, slim and cute and talkative lass , Lol.

Hugged her, caressed her with frenching (she is super selective in frenching, even to regulars).

Then painted her for about 4 mins till she requested me to stop as she could not tolerate it, hey hey. Went to wash and rinse my mouth with rinse solution.

Proceeded to Missionary position with cap on but without insertion and carrying on to french her.

Then fucked her in Missionary.

Next, she cutely insisted and wanted me to adopt the Missionary style with her legs closed up.
I said this may make her in pain or exhaust her but she cutely said "i dont care".

I think she probably wanted to make me ejected fast, lol, so cute and lovable. I liked.

After about 5 mins of thrusting, she said feeling very high and felt very wet. Out of curiosity, I took out my dick and observed her cunt. Oh, really found patches of cunt juices outside cunt and she was very shy .....hahahaha. Continued in this position and frenched her with tongue fight.

So enjoyable in spooning her , caressing her breasts and abdominal, clitoris and frenched her on and off, kissed her face, ear and neck. Its really thrilling to rub and in contact with her youthful nice slim body.

Net thrusted her for 30 mins. 15 mins left. Gave her a 4 mins massage on her back, shoulder and legs.

Really an enjoyable, happy bonking. Shiok ah !!
Old 02-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, thks for your guidance. It certainly will help me when soon i bonk Xiao Yun say 2 weeks later, since she is strongly advocated by Seals General Unfit, lol.

After i had the worst bonk with Xin Er (2036) in Feb 2019 out of my entire bonking history from 1995 ( HC bonking then), i rather try others well recommended in Forum from other houses. So u didnt intend to try her since u were quite satisfied with her months ago ?

Happy is a very friendly girl with good gfe. Even with unintentional condom slipped off and ended rawing with her by my friend recently, she was still treating my friend with good understanding and gfe upon discovery.Very nice to bonk and really make u happy, lol.

Not easy to get Angel unless u make phone call arrangement very early, haha.

My another friend is bonking An An now, after reading my FR and confirmed with me of my endorsement via whatsapp. He just whatsapped me that he felt her being pretty.
Knn, with An An the lady beast still got time and able to whatsapp me while in action, NB, .....lol.
Suddenly spoilt for options this week
Too little time too many gals

Btw General unfit earlier recommended:

1. Newbie 1606 Rou Rou - he already visited her 5x
2. 1654a Lan Xin - Tongue rapist

Will also include them in my to bonk list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suddenly spoilt for options this week
Too little time too many gals

Btw General unfit earlier recommended:

1. Newbie 1606 Rou Rou - he already visited her 5x
2. 1654a Lan Xin - Tongue rapist

Will also include them in my to bonk list
I deleted Swallow cos cold sore problem

No point taking risk

Be safe than sorry
Old 02-04-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yesterday RTF Ya Ya (2047).

Bonked her 1st time on 31 Mar 19.

I enjoyed bonking this pretty, slim and cute and talkative lass , Lol.

Hugged her, caressed her with frenching (she is super selective in frenching, even to regulars).

Then painted her for about 4 mins till she requested me to stop as she could not tolerate it, hey hey. Went to wash and rinse my mouth with rinse solution.

Proceeded to Missionary position with cap on but without insertion and carrying on to french her.

Then fucked her in Missionary.

Next, she cutely insisted and wanted me to adopt the Missionary style with her legs closed up.
I said this may make her in pain or exhaust her but she cutely said "i dont care".

I think she probably wanted to make me ejected fast, lol, so cute and lovable. I liked.

After about 5 mins of thrusting, she said feeling very high and felt very wet. Out of curiosity, I took out my dick and observed her cunt. Oh, really found patches of cunt juices outside cunt and she was very shy .....hahahaha. Continued in this position and frenched her with tongue fight.

So enjoyable in spooning her , caressing her breasts and abdominal, clitoris and frenched her on and off, kissed her face, ear and neck. Its really thrilling to rub and in contact with her youthful nice slim body.

Net thrusted her for 30 mins. 15 mins left. Gave her a 4 mins massage on her back, shoulder and legs.

Really an enjoyable, happy bonking. Shiok ah !!
Hi brother DPower.Since you have tried both Lan Tan and YaYa. Who would you suggest if I only want to take one of them not to mention about their body build. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

No point taking risk

Be safe than sorry
General Unfit, any new big boobs to recommend?
Old 02-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

No point taking risk

Be safe than sorry
Bro,

Read in 1669 thread from bro electjoy that both 1669 newbies rtc le.
Hence cold sore recover also no use

😅
Old 02-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe131 View Post
Hi brother DPower.Since you have tried both Lan Tan and YaYa. Who would you suggest if I only want to take one of them not to mention about their body build. Thanks in advance.
Personally for me, for better service, lan tian. For better looks, yaya.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Read in 1669 thread from bro electjoy that both 1669 newbies rtc le.
Hence cold sore recover also no use

😅
Heard auntie avoid outcall for newbies

Hence biz sure dropping

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1