The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Singaporean Chinese Men's Choices of Females for Mates for Harems

Hello All,

I like to ask all Singaporean Chinese Men in here..

What kind of women, what race of women, which women in which countries will you consider as your mates, your choice of marriageable mates, your ideal lovers?

And why would you consider them to be your choice of mates?
Is it because of culture?
The foods which we eat?
The music which we listen to? The movies and tv dramas which we watch?
The books and internet material which we read?
The religions and spiritualities which we belong to?

I have been doing a lot of research over the years and it seem that Singaporean Chinese Men are very prone to dating, marrying and procreating with far eastern women including Japanese, South Korean, Taiwanese, HongKong Chinese, China Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Singaporean Chinese, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesian Chinese in this order..

Suppose you are the richest playboy in the whole world and you like to establish a harem of women. What kind of women would you choose and why would you choose them?

I like inputs from everyone in here.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Singaporean Chinese Men's Choices of Females for Mates for Harems

I would say, distance is 1 key factor.

Compare 2 women:
1. 2-3 hour flight time away
2. 8-12 hour flight time away

And u have to see her regularly
Which one would u choose, given all other things being equal?

If i can teleport and have the money, i would probably choose women from central or south america. maybe latinos or half latinos. Not pinoys pls.
But i'm in the other side of the planet. I dont mind white girls. but travel distance and cost is a but difficult to maintain.

Oh yes, forgot to mention the different time zones.
Her daytime = your night time? Difficult to communicate often. She wake up for work while u need to go to bed. How to talk?
Send msg and reply 6 hours later?
Tried before? Every msg takes 6 hours to reply.

The key is actually not to restrict yourself to races or cultures. Or else u would limit your own life experiences.
I have sg indians friends who have russian gfs. Knew them while studying in uk, brought them over to sg (they studied law in uk).
Big boobs, cook good russian food for them, doesnt wear bra going out. Omg i can even see her nips poking out wearing a thin white tshirt and her cooking wasnt bad at all.

Knew a japanese girl a long time ago before facebook even existed. Ask for my birthday and i told her, she said she would send me something (gave her my address too) but i thought she was just kidding. She actually handmade a birthday card and bookmark and mailed it to me, with her pic in the card. No i didnt send anything to her at all haha. 1 time she planned to come to sg for a train journey all the way to thailand. asked me to join, i said ok. She dropped the plan after that because it was too complicated (for someone who havent been to SEA), and yeah we never met before.

Another one was a eurasian living in another SEA country, dual nationality. Owns a few businesses, younger than me. Before we met, she asked me to go to korea with her (her first time visiting there, part business part pleasure trip). I havent met her before so i rejected saying i cant leave work during those periods (which was also true). managed to meet up with her on new year's day this yr.

The food they eat dont matter, unless strict vegetarian hahahhaa. Very difficult to eat together.

Its Globalisation

Last edited by fallen11; 06-02-2019 at 02:36 AM.
Old 20-02-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Singaporean Chinese Men's Choices of Females for Mates for Harems

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if you can be more specific with more simplified lang and words you get more reply sure.
Fuck your simplified languages and words.

If your English is a big PSLE fail which are hampering your abilities to understand me, why the fuck do you respond to me in the first place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1