The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
If only we have more of these MLs with good look and services.
Yea bro but soon again we have new batches right like always do in this industry. Just hope new ones coming in are good and service oriented as well.
It's all come and go.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sidetrack a bit, do you guys enjoy catbath?

It does nothing for me tbh haha. I get more high by the girl stroking me or kissing than catbath.

What lights your fire bros?
I always redirect them to my groin area telling them upper area zero feeling.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Book Hong Hong from sbc...what a mistake... stated 29 yrs old, to be frank.. 39 or more is closer to her age..

Unlimited hj? Phui!!! First question she ask is " 1 time or 2 times?"

Plus side, nice boobs and allows u to finger.. rtm? NO ..
Old 02-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, do ml usually just ignore your text if they are full or will they usually reply. Tried to book for today but all 3 ignore me. Wondering if my humber is blacklisted for some reason.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian999 View Post
Anybody tried Annie before?
Tried her for the first time, opted for the nuru massage,
Can anyone tell me how it’s suppose to be for nuru? Seems very quick, just make u lie down, then buah oil all over before the body to body contact, then within 10mins over Liao, lie in bed and continue with piano massage. Oh and when u got there, and the door opened, I was taken a back.. but I was already there so I followed thru. What would u guys do, if the picture and the lady don’t match?

Do let me know if this is the right thread to post.
Usually if it's totally different from the pics, you can just turn and walk off I guess.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hey guys, do ml usually just ignore your text if they are full or will they usually reply. Tried to book for today but all 3 ignore me. Wondering if my humber is blacklisted for some reason.

Too early
Most still sleeping or just got up to prep for day

Try later
Old 02-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
There are many possibilities :

- Yes, yr number is on a blacklist
a number I texted b4 said that I am policeman, (ha-ha)

- there is a raid or imminent raid around that location
it happens and when I texted a few days later, was also ignored.

- they think u r their fellow countrymen which they will not served.
was told by one that the way I texted in Chinese, cannot be a local Singaporean.
Don't dwell on it, move on. U might juz get lucky with others.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Su Xiao recently
https://sglonelyguys.info/su-xiao-massage/

Looks: 5/10 (not my type)
Body: 6/10 (a bit bah bah, not my type as well)
Boobs: Firm C Cup
Massage: 6/10 (SOP massage, nothing to shout about)
Sensual: 8/10 (She is very hardworking, and has a lot of patterns, hard to describe in words, have to try it yourself)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Quite good, but too short)
HJ: 7/10

To add on, her place is really clean and neat, smells nice too, so thats a +.

All in all, if you like a hardworking ML, with good sensual and clean place, she is an option. However, due to my personal preferences on looks and body, she is not my type, and I will not RTM.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Usually if it's totally different from the pics, you can just turn and walk off I guess.
Serious? Just walk? Won’t kena blacklist or something meh?
Old 02-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Blacklist just change hp no.
Old 02-03-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mePoke View Post
There are many possibilities :

- they think u r their fellow countrymen which they will not served.
was told by one that the way I texted in Chinese, cannot be a local Singaporean.
Don't dwell on it, move on. U might juz get lucky with others.
wow.. didn't know that..

how to text like a local?

I always text: 您好。今天有空约吗? 几点?地址?
machiam english to chinese translation... hello.. got slot today? time? location?

yes... just move on.. if ML no reply.. don't want to reply.. that's not the end of the world..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously dude??? You so scared of the ML that you willingly let yourself be conned and swindled and knowingly pay money for something you don't want?

*Face palm*

I have walked away on several occasions and haven't been blacklisted. Maybe because I don't kick up a fuss.

When visiting a new ML/FL, always have their ad's pictures ready on your phone. If obviously not the same girl and the girl is way off being acceptable, be polite and respectful... show her the picture, say you come to see this girl, then politely say 不好意思, and immediately walk away. Don't wait for explanation because you'll be dragged in. Also don't make a scene cause tempers will flare and you'll be blacklisted.

So be polite and respectful, say no thank you , and immediately walk away. I've done this several times, and in fact they actually apologise (I guess because in their hearts they know they are guilty of deception). And no blacklist after.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Cut her some slack, it's just her first day. When yu er first started, I wrote the first FR for her identifying her as the next big thing, I remember someone disagreeing with my assessment too.
No need to be defensive. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Who disagree with your assessment on Yu Er.? You have the post?

But is she really a next big thing? Never thought so
Old 02-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
That mean you dun like and will not return?? Due to svc?
I didn’t say bad service else but forgettable....won’t schedule to meet her but will keep her as an option when others are not available
Old 02-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously dude??? You so scared of the ML that you willingly let yourself be conned and swindled and knowingly pay money for something you don't want?

*Face palm*

I have walked away on several occasions and haven't been blacklisted. Maybe because I don't kick up a fuss.

When visiting a new ML/FL, always have their ad's pictures ready on your phone. If obviously not the same girl and the girl is way off being acceptable, be polite and respectful... show her the picture, say you come to see this girl, then politely say 不好意思, and immediately walk away. Don't wait for explanation because you'll be dragged in. Also don't make a scene cause tempers will flare and you'll be blacklisted.

So be polite and respectful, say no thank you , and immediately walk away. I've done this several times, and in fact they actually apologise (I guess because in their hearts they know they are guilty of deception). And no blacklist after.
This is the group that will continue to pay up and then kpkb here. How hard it is to walk away

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1