The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alex34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
For those who had tried Baby, is her boob size A or B?
Is her service on par with Carol given the premium price?
Can anyone enlighten? Thanks!
Baby is quite young, petite & pretty. Boob size probably an A+? Service wise, don’t expect what you would get from Carol. Massage ok but usually not long. Bbbj is her strength, looking at you deeply as she does it. For me, overall I’ll go to Carol for a slow long session and Baby for a quick one. Hope this helps
Old 15-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
erm paid upfront for baby.
SOP is to finish you off within 30 mins unless you can make her service you throughout , but the service standard is there
the rest TCSS , light massage on bed
Carol package is still no horse run. all the way ~

only 1 visit for me so far roughly 2 mths ago . other regulars may add on
Yup, Carol remains the undisputed sensual queen for me. Had a late night session with her recently and as usual, she didn’t disappoint.

As for Baby, I’m glad she’s back. Time to pay her a visit soon. Now to wait for XT’s return and everything will be perfect.

I’m also tempted to try Lucy due to those headlights of hers.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Seems a lot of rich bros around. $150 for a massage yeah. 30 mins for $150?

As much as not willing to go for $80-90 and get substandard service, I also won't want to pay $130-150 for standard service. If I want a good nuru, there are plenty in bangkok.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
For those who had tried Baby, is her boob size A or B?
Is her service on par with Carol given the premium price?
Can anyone enlighten? Thanks!
Baby is more to A I would say. If going for looks, baby is the queen and carol’s look didn’t really appeal to me. If going for services, carol will win hands down. 😂

Both give different feeling so best to try for yourself.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Looking at the amount of flowers and gifts some MLs got yesterday it is clear there will always be fools.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

As much as not willing to go for $80-90 and get substandard service, I also won't want to pay $130-150 for standard service. If I want a good nuru, there are plenty in bangkok.
Nvr tried Baby when she was here last yr and never ever will.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem8912 View Post
She definitely slimmed down a lot from my first visit. Would not say she is fat - just very slightly plump now, but no bulging tummy or hips etc. Have to be that size to have boobs that huge.
Between Michelle (from the local section) and Laura who is fatter?

Edit: which is the retard that zapped me? Must be a phookin fanboy

Last edited by pykrete; 15-02-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Baby is more to A I would say. If going for looks, baby is the queen and carol’s look didn’t really appeal to me. If going for services, carol will win hands down. 😂

Both give different feeling so best to try for yourself.
Carol know she does not score high on look so she make it up by going the extra mile in sensual. So give credit for the effort.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/
Tried sugar twice now, have to say her service is good.
Looks are passable, and prettier with makeup.
Her massage is definitely the hard type, and might leave you slightly sore, so tell her to go easy if you need to.

She is really petite and short, bros who like that can try. You will be hard pressed to find another ML now who is more petite then her.
Hard to imagine such a small sized girl can exert so much strength haha.
Location is discreet and comfy.
Overall session 8/10

Saw this Xiao Bai(no 76) from huat huat huat, any one tried? $80 only for such a nice looking lass?
Old 15-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Xuan xuan any good?
Very average session. Pic looks much better and fairer. about say 30% discount from photo. GND type of look. Chatty and friendly though. If drive can park in condo, no need drive around look for lot, free
Old 15-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

$130 max for me and the ML has to pass my stringent criteria on look, figure and service.
For me to try $150 ML, it must make my nose bleed when I see their photos.

Last edited by zeefee71; 15-02-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Looking at the amount of flowers and gifts some MLs got yesterday it is clear there will always be fools.
the ML must be scolding them in their heart, give money better give flowers can eat ?

Old 15-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Carol know she does not score high on look so she make it up by going the extra mile in sensual. So give credit for the effort.
nonsense . she is not good looking ? it is her working style/ethics :
make yr money worth

even if she did not give all out , I will still rtm her.
face really so important ah, maybe like some ML stroke you a bit you also happily give 120 + tips + help her check number
Old 15-02-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster (V)

150 once or 1/2 yearly once can consider just for fun
consider others ML can give more for less

to make regular even to rotate is haha rich man's game
150 standard service with a foxy look erm is a bit carrot

so if giving 10-30 dollar tips is spoiling ML and market I dunno what 150 is ...
Old 15-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/
Tried sugar twice now, have to say her service is good.
Looks are passable, and prettier with makeup.
Her massage is definitely the hard type, and might leave you slightly sore, so tell her to go easy if you need to.

She is really petite and short, bros who like that can try. You will be hard pressed to find another ML now who is more petite then her.
Hard to imagine such a small sized girl can exert so much strength haha.
Location is discreet and comfy.
Overall session 8/10

Saw this Xiao Bai(no 76) from huat huat huat, any one tried? $80 only for such a nice looking lass?
Hardly try Kembangan area, many landmines. i go there 5 times, at least 4 time other people photo, esp this slg jinjin, she like to use other people photo with diff numbers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1