The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She thinks too highly of her breasts.
Waste of money to visit her.
Lisa aka ling er aka esther is no longer on liltigersden, retire?
Old 14-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Bro, does she look anything like the photos she posted? Would also appreciate your detailed review as well. You can write very well and good for reading.
She looks almost nothing like her photos. She's just a pleasant looking young lady with a slim body and small boobs. When you talk to her, she always sounds tired and listless, which hides the fact that she's actually quite highly sexed. Although she's advertised as half-nude, it is possible to request for her to go fully nude, so long as you are not seeking FJ as she's very comfortable with her own body. If you have any preferences, be bold and ask, she might just readily agree, because she's very open about sex. This was what I did, and hence I found my session with her extremely enjoyable and satisfying, and wanting to go back for more.

Will certainly be back for more in a few days' time after her 大姨妈.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Hi Bro Jason, just checking whether Haha does BBBJ as well? The service was advertised in sglonely but not in the other website..So a bit confused which is the correct one
Think you are really confused, she has not advertised in sglonelyguy. Think you must be referring to sgbeautycastle, which has BBBJ listed. She actually doesn't know the services listed on each website because her jie mie was the one who helped her with the listings.

She can provide BBBJ on a case by case basis, based on the personal hygiene standards of the customer.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
checkitout2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, been seeing the reviews here, will try to arrange with those that i have shortlisted...

meanwhile, any bro can share who is around northeast line or nearby suntec area? i tried to search, most recommended ones are not... dont mind can pm me.... thank you..
Old 14-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anybody tried these 2? Looks good. Appreciate any MR. Thanks!

Sha Sha
http://sglonelyguys.com/sa-sa-massage/

Annie
http://sglonelyguys.com/annie-massage/
Old 14-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkitout2 View Post
hi all, been seeing the reviews here, will try to arrange with those that i have shortlisted...

meanwhile, any bro can share who is around northeast line or nearby suntec area? i tried to search, most recommended ones are not... dont mind can pm me.... thank you..
Yuki/Carol has just moved to FP area. She's a hot gem if you check recent MR.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire1879 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/yao-yao/
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4524.html

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don't frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her...so this time i decide i won't be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it's a C and real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don't fall in love.
hj:7/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways. Very accommodating
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
Looks as u described

Boobs I say more like B and saggy

Good GFE

But during my session she just lie next to me no massage

Just 2xHJ

Recommend for those going for pretty SYT but no massage
wow you kenna zapped for the FR.

Mine on Yao Yao: SYT, looks as advertised (even better actually).

Love her low hanging fruits, but YMMV la depending on the shape or gravity you like heh.

Didn't try massage only her juagen - passable 6/10 but dont expect professional standard. Teasing to HJ quite ok too 6/10.

Overall too many restrictions for me. She is accommodating to an extent but really doesnt want her body to be roamed too much. Her background in Shenzhen is they dont even strip, just pull down the pants and wank.

Fair play if ML stands her ground but for me it just takes away the thrill and makes the session rather distant. Not that I am cheeko but I enjoy the intimacy with ML more than anything else (including looks or body).

Caveat of course that this is my poison. My rating is somewhere between the 2 FRs above.

RTM: no.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
y0urfather is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkitout2 View Post

Can try Feel at Farrer Park.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any 2x deepthroat ML to intro?
Old 14-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/nian-nian-massage/

Any bros tried her before? $80 for message and 2HJ sounds a bit too good to be true.
Anyone try?
Old 14-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
wow you kenna zapped for the FR.

Mine on Yao Yao: SYT, looks as advertised (even better actually).

Love her low hanging fruits, but YMMV la depending on the shape or gravity you like heh.

Didn't try massage only her juagen - passable 6/10 but dont expect professional standard. Teasing to HJ quite ok too 6/10.

Overall too many restrictions for me. She is accommodating to an extent but really doesnt want her body to be roamed too much. Her background in Shenzhen is they dont even strip, just pull down the pants and wank.

Fair play if ML stands her ground but for me it just takes away the thrill and makes the session rather distant. Not that I am cheeko but I enjoy the intimacy with ML more than anything else (including looks or body).

Caveat of course that this is my poison. My rating is somewhere between the 2 FRs above.

RTM: no.
Lack of playability is an issue to me too, bro. If the ML turns out to be not engaging enough or unwilling to engage for play during the session, it could be quite a turn off. Of course it's often a two way engagement, you pleasure me and I pleasur you.

Hence, I could understand that if it is a good syt but not engaging enough, it still won't be good.

Try Lucy (SLG) to see if she's good for you. Extremely engaging for my session. Hehe. Looking forward to RTM.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
Old 14-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
actually best to sms the chick n ask her directly.
get her to commit if this is the service you want.

recently, encountered a few MLs with nude massage advertised.....go there...half way tell you she lai ang...cannot full nude.

dunno real or not.....more zhun than buy toto.

so best check before going.
Agree on that. Best to check with the ML directly. Experience may differ from each customer.

If they run a business and they are serious about it, they will try to answer the customers' questions as best as they can.

We try not to relate the ML's services on their behalf. It just sounds weird, just weird.

Btw, there's another with similar nick as you, bro.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

I just found out KK is back at local spa. those rmbr her at Maju Ave previously.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I just found out KK is back at local spa. those rmbr her at Maju Ave previously.
Which KK are you refering to?
Old 14-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Lack of playability is an issue to me too, bro. If the ML turns out to be not engaging enough or unwilling to engage for play during the session, it could be quite a turn off. Of course it's often a two way engagement, you pleasure me and I pleasur you.

Hence, I could understand that if it is a good syt but not engaging enough, it still won't be good.

Try Lucy (SLG) to see if she's good for you. Extremely engaging for my session. Hehe. Looking forward to RTM.

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Agreed bro we have similar expectations
Old 15-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sara/mint still on regulars booking or open to all booking now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1