The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

not sure whats the big hooha on ML’s age. As long as she looks pretty, figure not saggy and with gd svc, it doesn’t matter even if she is 40.

Recently visited Feel at her new location. New place is better than the previous but considered further for me. room was much more brightly lit as well. truthfully speaking, her late sleeping and heavy smoking had really taken a toll on her.

To me she is quite ok but it will be better if she can work on her playability/teasing.

rtm: Will be lesser as i found a ml with teasing that please me much more.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
not sure whats the big hooha on ML’s age. As long as she looks pretty, figure not saggy and with gd svc, it doesn’t matter even if she is 40.

Recently visited Feel at her new location. New place is better than the previous but considered further for me. room was much more brightly lit as well. truthfully speaking, her late sleeping and heavy smoking had really taken a toll on her.

To me she is quite ok but it will be better if she can work on her playability/teasing.

rtm: Will be lesser as i found a ml with teasing that please me much more.
Perhaps it is because you may be older that you do not mind a 40 year old ML. What if you are early 20s? Would you consider looking for someone that much older?

Besides, really got 40 year old ML that looks pretty and figure not saggy meh?
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 07-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
annabellelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
http://sglocalmassage.org/fiona/

Can anybody verify real or fake boobs?

It's not only fake boobs it's fake picture. Check Google Images
Old 07-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is Darcy still around? message no reply.
Anyone have big boobs ml to recommend?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pressure View Post
Thanks for the info and pictures , after saw her pictures was excited to give try

Make appointment with her this afternoon

She looks young and pretty , good attitude , body was great , playful and friendly

She help you shower , catbath and mouth with water lick over my body it was very enjoy , HJ/HDLY was sensual and shiok

Looks : 8.0/10
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Catbath : 8.5/10
HJ/HDLY:8.5/10
Attitude :8.5/10
RTM :YES

https://www.perfectmassage.club/anxin
She stay alone?
Old 07-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by pressure View Post
Thanks for the info and pictures , after saw her pictures was excited to give try

Make appointment with her this afternoon

She looks young and pretty , good attitude , body was great , playful and friendly

She help you shower , catbath and mouth with water lick over my body it was very enjoy , HJ/HDLY was sensual and shiok

Looks : 8.0/10
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Catbath : 8.5/10
HJ/HDLY:8.5/10
Attitude :8.5/10
RTM :YES

https://www.perfectmassage.club/anxin
Read someone wrote her massage no go. Good looks n nice body. True?
How's the sensual?
Old 07-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whwh907 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
http://sglocalmassage.org/fiona/

Can anybody verify real or fake boobs?

Tried her last week.

Claims she dont do massage. WTF? Straight away did BJ and FJ. Not in mood so it took a long time 20 min to 25 min to come. Boobs are probably F but sagging and wide apart. In Central FP area

RTM: Definitely not
Old 07-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
Is Darcy still around? message no reply.
Anyone have big boobs ml to recommend?
Laura, obviously. Guaranteed to please. Just remember to play nice. 😁
Old 07-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Feel. She is not new to Singapore. Face wise won't reject and definitely don't look like 40. But like one bro mentioned she looks like someone who Cheong abit too much so have a tired looking face. Body quite boney so not for bros looking for curvy figure. Massage wise din try as I went for jg all the way. At the start abit rough but after a while is quite OK. Sensual wise very good, lots of licking nipples and playing with your balls and shaft. I usually Don shoot twice but she managed to do so without problems. But one problem is she keeps using her phone. Location quite Gd near to mrt. Overall worth a visit.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Laura, obviously. Guaranteed to please. Just remember to play nice. 😁
Double that. Nice meaty melons good to fonder. Kiap your shaft in between and the BF takes you to heaven.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
She stay alone?
she stay with another room mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Read someone wrote her massage no go. Good looks n nice body. True?
How's the sensual?
her looks and body was good , massage just normal only but i not care about the massage which not the i find her
Old 07-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Double that. Nice meaty melons good to fonder. Kiap your shaft in between and the BF takes you to heaven.
What is her link?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
What is her link?
http://sglonelyguys.com/laura-massage/

Not an syt but not an MILF yet in my standards. Just to get the expectations right. Service top notch though.

Last edited by Blu3; 07-11-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
jaikun199O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=670667

Call last night to make an appointment with Amber and got the first slot of the day. Location is discreet but parking may be difficult unless you are willing to walk a bit.

This is my brief report on my experience with Amber.
Look 70% as per picture on the website and could recognize her instantly. Not a SYT but a young MILF and definitely wouldn't reject. Body is nice and proportionate with nice B boobs and shaven pussy.

GFE starts from the shower room and strong 4g signal. I am not too much into massage and would rate her back massage at 6 because the use of elbow can be a little bit uncomfortable but brother who like hard massage might like it. However I love her back stepping and head massage (big head). It was very comfortable and comparable to professional massage.

Very chatty lady and we chatted throughout the massage period and can talk about anything. However during the head massage when I was enjoying the massage, she also kept quiet to let me have a peaceful enjoyment.

No answering of phone, in fact her phone wasn't even on the bed. Total time spent with her was one hour and ten minutes so no short change on the 60 minutes.

RTM definitely!

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514
Old 07-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone tried Yue-er from slg?
Advert Space Available