The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
No I'm not defending her. Up to you if you wanna think your way. Thr are bro's out there that enjoy her svc as much as I do. How I want to spend my money is my decision.
so your endorsement is not enough...now you are telling everyone that "there are bro's out there" that enjoy her service ? who can confirm this claim ??? lol

If you are OKT runner for this house, just come clean and say so. it's so obvious.

The young OKT at L8 H 66A also monitor this forum....i am beginning to suspect he is using some nicks to promote his house. if he is doing it, at least he not so obvious like you.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so your endorsement is not enough...now you are telling everyone that "there are bro's out there" that enjoy her service ? who can confirm this claim ??? lol

If you are OKT runner for this house, just come clean and say so. it's so obvious.

The young OKT at L8 H 66A also monitor this forum....i am beginning to suspect he is using some nicks to promote his house. if he is doing it, at least he not so obvious like you.
Why not we meet up and See if I am really the okt? You know who's the okt since you go there before.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

We can also find and pick a girl since okt not allow to pay for fuck any of the girls of the same house. Don't chicken out please.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terquila82 View Post
FR for girl 28 from CNX
Date : 28 May

Looks: cute and fair. won't reject kind

Boobs: natural small B

Action: Speaks in mandarin but later change to thai after knowing i can speaks alittle thai 555. Shower was SOP with cute and shy looks. Proceed to bed for kisses on yr neck, catbath and bj. good duration and she licks balls as well. hardworking and cowgirl all the way till im done...

GFE: gao gao

Rtf: BIG YES... her moaning is real deal for me which is a plus point.

This 28 should be the old batch one
Old 31-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why not we meet up and See if I am really the okt? You know who's the okt since you go there before.
there is a difference between OKT and OKT runner.

i doubt the OKT at hse38 will come here and post, that's why they get a runner.

Old 01-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyreplasm View Post
just asking cause I'm curious why do u only visit this house now
I myself also visit this house only if I'm going for Thai girls, lazy to walk around . Girls here are prettier in my opinion and service still OK, gets better when you rtf, at least for me.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
there is a difference between OKT and OKT runner.

i doubt the OKT at hse38 will come here and post, that's why they get a runner.

Haha people jio u to go together u jjww so much,
Old 02-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianzzzz View Post
I myself also visit this house only if I'm going for Thai girls, lazy to walk around . Girls here are prettier in my opinion and service still OK, gets better when you rtf, at least for me.

Same here. The Girls here are generally prettier imo . Lazy to walk to other house too.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

First u say that I'm a OKT and now you are calling me a runner. I gave you a chance to meet up but you wanna chicken out then be the coward you are behind the computer. Don't talk so much, You making yourself more idiotic. You're the only guy that backs out from the truth. Don't throw face pls
Old 03-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Tried both G16 and G5 a few times, look for new girl to try. Who knows which girl is working in the room to the right at the end of the corridor at level 1? Came out of G5's room the other day and hear the opposite room's girl moan so loud, made me want to try..

Old 04-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Tried both G16 and G5 a few times, look for new girl to try. Who knows which girl is working in the room to the right at the end of the corridor at level 1? Came out of G5's room the other day and hear the opposite room's girl moan so loud, made me want to try..

How was g5 any fr?
Old 04-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
First u say that I'm a OKT and now you are calling me a runner. I gave you a chance to meet up but you wanna chicken out then be the coward you are behind the computer. Don't talk so much, You making yourself more idiotic. You're the only guy that backs out from the truth. Don't throw face pls
meet you for fuck ? you may not be the 3 OKT there, but paid by them to promote their house.

meet already you can still say you are not "them" get it ?

none of my post about you say you are OKT. my first post about you claims that you are an OKT runner. go read my first post again, on page 91. so don't give me your crap.

if you are not, then you are not. why so hard up about it ? lol unless you are guilty . chicken , coward behind computer...say all you want, who gives a shit ?
Old 08-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone took G8?
Old 09-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

All old man 50++ have this issue
Son want go geylang fell so shy
See His father and uncle all Q up

For same WL
Old 10-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

I miss g16 frenching n hj....wonder if can just go French n do hj...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1