The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
After screwing past 25 years u should be very very well experienced. Only now then u realised ur folly? Hmmm......
now clone wanted to go JKT and started asking for spoonfed...but he din say want raw which he will force on the gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
now clone wanted to go JKT and started asking for spoonfed...but he din say want raw which he will force on the gal...
If he tell people hes into Raw, i doubt he will get tips...

Thank you
Old 04-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Probably you're right. I was in Balai from Dec 30 to Jan 2, but I only enjoyed my stay there on Day 1, Day 2 and 3 is miserable. If not because I've pay for 3 days booking of nearly 4 million and the room at Maximillian of 3 million, I'll have to leave Balai before my plan return date on Jan 2. Her service was poor for the Day 2 and Day 3, she only provide good service when I fuck her for the first round on Day 2 and 3. When I demand to fuck her for 2nd round, she show unwilling and impatient, keep on hurry me to finish fucking her ASAP which I do not feel any enjoyment, my penis become soft despite I fuck her raw and I took Vigra each morning during my stay. I feel so disappointed. I've gave her tips of SGD$300 and gifts amounting to RM$400, but from day 2 onward she keeps on showing cold shoulder toward me, not even want to touch me or chat with me, most of the time either sleeping or on the phone. And keep on pester me to buy for her Samsung J8 which annoy me. I feel that the total cost of $1700 for this 3 days trip is a waste of money, can't enjoy what I expected and become my worst New Year celebration in my entire life. In future i won't book a girl in advance for more than one day even I'm going to stay there for 2 to 3 days (I normally stay 2 days at one go), I'll either continue booking of the same girl if she provide good service which can satisfy my sexual desire or otherwise go to villa to choose another girl . Also I'll limit my tips to S$100. Probably I was too generous to the villa girl and become their target of coning.
bro u spend too much to the girl, tip more n buy something to them, no really booked girl 2nd or 3nd day girl services will be no good, just ur luck no so good, some girl b4 u booking them sure very nice to you, after at room will be another story, if girl hv prroblum, just contact papi mami to send them back at least can get some money back.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually on Day 3, I've the intention to send her back. When she woke up at 10 am, I told her I'm going for foot massage and she can just leave the hotel after I left for massage. At that time she has already received $200 tips from me ($100 is New Year Ang Bao) and RM$400 of gifts (a watch, a pair of high heel and 2 dress). But she started crying and my heart get soften. After that she take the initiative to have sex with me. I felt so happy after fucking her and give her my last 2 SGD$50 notes. But on that night , when I want to fuck her, she complaining a lot, saying that I behave like sex pervert who keep on wanting to fuck her and while in bed act like dead fish, so after fucking half way my thing go soft and feel so frustrated. Every time i book her she always complain about other customers, saying that they don;t treat her like human as they only give me $10 or $20 tips, so unwilling to give good service. But I give hundred of dollars also can't get good service. My friend, a Singaporean who book her friend who is also from V16 also face the same problem like me. Spend $1500 in 3 days staying in Balai but not enjoying. Only get to fuck one round on each day but giving the girl $100 per day cash tips. As his girl is leaving Balai for home in a week, he get con by his girl for hundred of dollars buying suitcase, shoes, clothes and cosmetic. Now both of us realised that the girl would only provide good service on the first day of booking. So only book the girl for a day, unless the service is really very good, never book for 2nd day and never book in advance for multiple days .When I go to villa next week, I'll avoid V14 and V16. Don't know why, alway encounter problems with girls taken from this two villa.
villa 15 oso have girl problum at least 3, i think ur girl really a 'old bird' knw what to chase your $,why we going batam and balai, becouse
1. distance no far , 1 or 2 hrs ferry can reached.
2. booking cheap , 800k-1.6 juta compare to sg and malaysia
3. beleive girl service are more ok.
if spend few k to there just few day , i rather go china or other country.
this is just my opinion. if you ok hope can receive ur pm abt the girl name or pic, my next trip will comfirm skip her.thank
Old 04-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dang! you guys are real spongebob giving away your savings to these girls, well i agree with you that 2nd day with the same girl is not a good idea. We need to be more smarter and cost effective in enjoying in that country. i gonna villa first day then try massage on second day and chill out probably...only by experimenting we know how to make best of our $$.

Quote:
Actually on Day 3, I've the intention to send her back. When she woke up at 10 am, I told her I'm going for foot massage and she can just leave the hotel after I left for massage. At that time she has already received $200 tips from me ($100 is New Year Ang Bao) and RM$400 of gifts (a watch, a pair of high heel and 2 dress). But she started crying and my heart get soften. After that she take the initiative to have sex with me. I felt so happy after fucking her and give her my last 2 SGD$50 notes. But on that night , when I want to fuck her, she complaining a lot, saying that I behave like sex pervert who keep on wanting to fuck her and while in bed act like dead fish, so after fucking half way my thing go soft and feel so frustrated. Every time i book her she always complain about other customers, saying that they don;t treat her like human as they only give me $10 or $20 tips, so unwilling to give good service. But I give hundred of dollars also can't get good service. My friend, a Singaporean who book her friend who is also from V16 also face the same problem like me. Spend $1500 in 3 days staying in Balai but not enjoying. Only get to fuck one round on each day but giving the girl $100 per day cash tips. As his girl is leaving Balai for home in a week, he get con by his girl for hundred of dollars buying suitcase, shoes, clothes and cosmetic. Now both of us realised that the girl would only provide good service on the first day of booking. So only book the girl for a day, unless the service is really very good, never book for 2nd day and never book in advance for multiple days .When I go to villa next week, I'll avoid V14 and V16. Don't know why, alway encounter problems with girls taken from this two villa.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Girls provide good services must share...

Provide bad services also must share, so we can avoid...

Kindly provide the name and villa
Old 05-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I took a few girls from v14, still ok for me... Never show any attitude

For V16, yet to try... 1 of my friend book from V16, he never encounter any problems too...

Most likely is the girl problems
Old 05-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post
...She had good attitude and wasn't lazy, clean, no limit on shots and very GFE, often taking initiative . Decided to take her for the second day too, service and attitude still as good, perhaps better in my opinion. Driver told me that feedback on her varies greatly from different customers, it all boils down to chemistry. Mileage varies...
YMMV is the key mentality here. A girl good for him may not be a girl good for me and vice-versa. Your looks, age and mannerisms will also determine what kind of service you get. At least from my experience chionging Thailand most part of my adult life.

My driver told me that there is this rich and generous Malaysian businessman who frequents Balai all the time but never seem to get any SYTs willing to service him. Why? Because he doesn't take card of his hygiene, must be a special kind of dirty that can send the girls running from him. Many factors at play here.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Just go Villa on a weekday and visit every joints, bookmarking girls that interest you. Don't let okt's remark about girls getting booked if you were to return later affect. There are more girls than your dick can handle. When you're at the joints, girls will come up to you. Regulars here will say that that's cos she's interested in you. I don't read too much into it cos the girls are encouraged by okt to do so. But, at least it shows that the girl don't reject you as customer. Girls there do reject customer as I encountered once during my less than 1 year visit to Balai.

After you settled on a girl, treat her normal as you would a fellow human being. Buying her food is a must, buying her little inexpensive gift is fine, but don't go splurging big tip on her once she reach the room, or present her with big tip. Best is to start off with 1 day booking. I'm taught, the first fuck is not the accurate measurement of whether to extend her booking, but the second fuck or the one after dinner is the accurate indication of whether to extend. If she don't pretend to be tired or sleepy, then it's indication she's worth the extension. Stick to 50k - 200k tip, no need to go until 1 juta, though I've to admit I did tip a girl 1 juta twice before. Well, she's no longer working now.

Don't be diluded with high tipping will discourage her from going raw with any customer. They are more worried about getting pregnant than catching STD. And, that's solved with an injection before they start working in Balai.

My 2D1N budget is only $300 and I get the same treatment from girl as your budget of $1,000. Yes, raw as well. Top GFE too. And, now that I've not been to Balai for 5 months, I'm still getting WhatsApp messages from girls in Balai. Well, not that they miss me lah, but at least they don't mind me visiting and fucking them again.

Just my 200 rupiah.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Ferry $57
Hotel $30-$50 (Balai View or Maxi New Standard)
Booking girl $120 (inclusive of tips $15-$20)
Driver $15
Lunch + Dinner $60 (more than enough for seafood dinner)

Why we go Balai? Long booking hours at affordable price. If everyone is gonna spend like you, might as well stay in SG. No shortage of girls willing to carrot customers here.

And, don't say booking girls trying to con you. They rent out their body and provide you with fake love at a price which you paid willingly. Willing seller, willing buyer. If not happy with girl, no need chase her back. Just keep for 1-2 shots more. Balai is unlikely Batam where you can get ST girls easily. Chase her back and it's very likely you end up sleeping alone that night.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

that means total spending incl ferry n hotel is minimum $250 if stay 1night.
better to stay a few nights since u already paying for ferry $57 n departure tax $7. and also time spend travelling
Old 05-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Yes, better to stay min 2 nights to average out the fixed costs.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros.. heading to balai next week.. is there any good spa with syt for intro?

And also how is their KTV over there like ? like our old joo chiat Echo style?
Old 05-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

Aiyayayayaya. After reading all the recent FRs, I wasn’t aware that booking a girl in Balai can be extremely extravagant. Guess I will have to explore other places or just stay put n have fun in the joints in Singapore or Johor.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
Aiyayayayaya. After reading all the recent FRs, I wasn’t aware that booking a girl in Balai can be extremely extravagant. Guess I will have to explore other places or just stay put n have fun in the joints in Singapore or Johor.
No lah. The only big spender is only 1 forummer only. Others are still spending in Balai sensibly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1