The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Don't have to think too much, just let your little brother lead the way If you ask me, I would just say that I've RTFed many times already.
saw her on sat.. May quite pretty ..
Old 08-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

today saw guai guai new wl.. quite pretty... I cannot believe it that the place is so pack around 4 plus..no choice, I left the place
Old 09-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
today saw guai guai new wl.. quite pretty... I cannot believe it that the place is so pack around 4 plus..no choice, I left the place
Bro, Guai Guai and May, who is prettier ?
Old 09-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, Guai Guai and May, who is prettier ?
hmmmm. each of their pretty... ah May long curvy hair and guai guai short hair.. petite size... I guess her neh maybe A+ ...
Old 09-03-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hmmmm. each of their pretty... ah May long curvy hair and guai guai short hair.. petite size... I guess her neh maybe A+ ...
Bro, noted with thks
Old 16-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, noted with thks
she has big tattoo on her back..
Old 18-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Since I have not been trying out 1606 PRC WLs for a long while, thought I'd give this tall 1-workmonth newbie Rou Rou a shot.

First impression: She is about 1.66m tall with a slim body. Face-wise, she looks foxy with that sharp nose and sharp face of hers, especially with her dyed brown hair. She also has a pair of nicely shaped A cup boobs with pointy nipples. Butt is slightly flat though.

Pre-shower service: Short hug and light touches with her fingers on my naked chest.

Shower service: None aside from basic cleaning.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, more light finger touches on my back and legs followed by passable BBBJ. No AR and painting provided.

FJ: Decent enough for me to have a hard-on and pumped her in missionary several times with some frenching in between. She lied down beside me afterwards with her arms around me until there were about 3 minutes left before time was up. Chatted with her throughout that period.

Overall: An average girl in terms of services. Her strong points are her height and GFE. Bros who have a fetish for tall girls and GFE should like her. Not recommended for those who are into Cat150 services.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Newbies in 1606

4 new gals; only managed to see Rou Rou as Tong Tong working & the rest not working:

1. Rou Rou
- tall Ah lian with brown tinted long hair, from dressing appeared busty (as advised by Ah Yap); but then earlier FR indicated A cups nia, guess wonder of push up bras
2. Tong Tong
3. Bai Yang
4. Guai Guai
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 25-03-2019 at 08:33 PM.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
but then earlier FR indicated A cups nia, guess wonder of push up bras
Confirm B cupper

I fuck her 5 times liao
Old 25-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Confirm B cupper

I fuck her 5 times liao
wow.. 5 times? solid.. saw her once only.. wanted to try her but don't give me the feel..
Old 25-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow.. 5 times? solid.. saw her once only.. wanted to try her but don't give me the feel..
She loves sex
Old 25-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She loves sex
Is she pretty versus Mei Le @ 2033? I only managed to catch a glimpse of her somewhat long upper torso from behind ...

BTW Angel could give Mei Le a run for the $$$ purely on looks and physique.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is she pretty versus Mei Le @ 2033? I only managed to catch a glimpse of her somewhat long upper torso from behind ...

BTW Angel could give Mei Le a run for the $$$ purely on looks and physique.
Average looks but awesome service
Old 25-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Confirm B cupper

I fuck her 5 times liao
Wah seh!
5x ??? 😱😅👍🏻

You must have slipped many times 😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Thanks. Can French bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Since I have not been trying out 1606 PRC WLs for a long while, thought I'd give this tall 1-workmonth newbie Rou Rou a shot.

First impression: She is about 1.66m tall with a slim body. Face-wise, she looks foxy with that sharp nose and sharp face of hers, especially with her dyed brown hair. She also has a pair of nicely shaped A cup boobs with pointy nipples. Butt is slightly flat though.

Pre-shower service: Short hug and light touches with her fingers on my naked chest.

Shower service: None aside from basic cleaning.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, more light finger touches on my back and legs followed by passable BBBJ. No AR and painting provided.

FJ: Decent enough for me to have a hard-on and pumped her in missionary several times with some frenching in between. She lied down beside me afterwards with her arms around me until there were about 3 minutes left before time was up. Chatted with her throughout that period.

Overall: An average girl in terms of services. Her strong points are her height and GFE. Bros who have a fetish for tall girls and GFE should like her. Not recommended for those who are into Cat150 services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1