The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 04-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stevenk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Visiting Kuching and Kota Kinabalu soon. Looking for local college FL girls. Please contact me if you have any leads. Thanks
Old 05-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
brothersun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone recommend current massage centre with happy ending in Kuching? PM appreciated!
Old 06-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

colorfulbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

miri who hv local girl can gv me wechat or swap…girl no free
Old 07-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
solesick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody want trade contact for kuching?please kindly pm me
Old 08-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

colorfulbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miri hv local girl hp share wechat me :James_88_KING
Old 31-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

fate1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any local girl or FL girls active Now Current Kuching seem like very coldd
Old 02-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Eileenlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLeong View Post
You are male or female?
Hi im female
Old 03-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

VonTrapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So where are you?
Old 04-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Dear members of Kuching,

As I was planning to visit towards the end of April...I was looking around for info and stumble on to this Massage Parlor in Stutong call Ruby recovery center.

I got to know someone was telling me that the place provides outcall service , RM65 1 hour.

Lots of Filipina there and most provide extra. And in the night , the gals will go next door to a new pub call Manila Pub.....there was a few girls I saw on photo make it interesting .

I hope that some bro here can provide me with information so I can visit and write an FR for everybody's benefit.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I was going thru the threads earlier and realised that the spirit of sharing and caring is almost not available .....tons of newbies asking for contacts , ask to be paid or even trade .......

This is bad .....even according to news report that Kuching has the most MP per sq km in the whole of malaysia ......the amount of FR generated is somewhat.... pathetic.

I am an experience cheongster , I can find my way around , doing research and providing 1st hand info for the benefits of others.....so we can make sure our monies are not wasted .

5 weeks before I have decided on a trip , I have already researched a few MP, not that I need info from you but I will as a foreigner write some detail about Kuching and put the locals to shame .

So many of you guys join SBF but not understanding the SBF culture of sharing .....why are you here ? Collect info and benefit yourself ??

Thats not what I know about Kuchingan .......
Old 05-04-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

dsylecix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I was going thru the threads earlier and realised that the spirit of sharing and caring is almost not available .....tons of newbies asking for contacts , ask to be paid or even trade .......
Well put. I am an active member of 2 other forums and sharing is a big part of this community. I just joined this forum as I'm going to be in the region in 4 weeks and researching. There's hardly any info in Miri but I'm certain I'll find out exactly where to go and what to do by the time I arrive. All that info will only be available only to those that have shared on here in the past. Seems to be the only fair way to share.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsylecix View Post
Well put. I am an active member of 2 other forums and sharing is a big part of this community. I just joined this forum as I'm going to be in the region in 4 weeks and researching. There's hardly any info in Miri but I'm certain I'll find out exactly where to go and what to do by the time I arrive. All that info will only be available only to those that have shared on here in the past. Seems to be the only fair way to share.
So, which 2 other Forum are you referring too ?
Old 08-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post

This is bad .....even according to news report that Kuching has the most MP per sq km in the whole of malaysia ......the amount of FR generated is somewhat.... pathetic.

I am an experience cheongster , I can find my way around , doing research and providing 1st hand info for the benefits of others.....so we can make sure our monies are not wasted .

5 weeks before I have decided on a trip , I have already researched a few MP, not that I need info from you but I will as a foreigner write some detail about Kuching and put the locals to shame .

So many of you guys join SBF but not understanding the SBF culture of sharing .....why are you here ? Collect info and benefit yourself ??

Thats not what I know about Kuchingan .......

Hello I so feel like going Kuching again. Actually this place is noting to shout about. This place only has population around 500k but the area is so much bigger than SG. U will find a lot of shops there but not open at all. The whole place looks quite empty.

For Massage lobang, I only been to Regent massage beside the Grand Margerita hotel. This regent has china milf. I got one favourite there and I almost call her to come my hotel for massage. Actually, there are a lot of massage places around pull man hotel too. U walk and explore ba.

For girls, I think very hard to find fl there. So I go for coughsurfing and find a local girl to bring me around. She managed to gather a few others to go drinking together and I manage to score with one of the girl back to my hotel for free. She also bring me to better places to drink and sing ktv. That time I'm staying at waterfront hotel and I tot it is already the busiest place in Kuching, no i'm wrong there is a lot of other big shopping malls around.

For drinking places, u can go to BEER pong, Drunken monkey, wu Jiao jie and try to pick up the local girls. If u like pinoy and something similar like HFJ u can go lido star.

Sorry for the broken English as I type whatever I can think of without trying to rephrase properly.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Much appreciated for the info, will write an update once the visit is over.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Konohasam92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to trade with me?
I have 2 Kuching girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1