The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
Wouldn’t say lower. Really your taste and preference. You feel it is fuckable then go for it. Dun care others. For me I have issue whereby if there is no chemistry/ feel / or slight attraction I cannot get D up. That’s why never really go for any chicks, hj or prostitute . coz end up as expensive chit chat or massage &@&$$! .
I remember in bkk and in hanoi, i had to pick one that looked like someone i know or aim for. Else forget it
Old 25-05-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Yup, somehow there is this thrill with OPP.
Old 25-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: OPP

I think we all look for excitement, thriller and intimacy with Opp. Those things cant be found in FLs or MLs.
Old 25-05-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
https://mustsharenews.com/ashry-owyong-kylen/

Really must share
Old 25-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh Unclehasbeen you are the sifu haha. Great to find someone that justifies the similar tactic albeit my results are definitely much lower than yours.

Will just say that you are right it doesn’t seem to matter that I am married. Lesser the you ger gals but it automatically filters out those that wants something back. Lesser but def more quality definitely and also less guilt haha. Trying same thing with two of my younger opp Now. So far they talk and confide in me in their issues personal or work. Just go a long, soft flirts and just see how. Happens good, if not as you say move on. Dont overstay (so true!) ..

Keep on inspiring unclehasbeen! Tell us more of your adventures
If u are between 40-48, u are still relatively appealing and attractive to the younger women.

Just make sure u act the part because i personally know 40's men bloody behave like a 20 year old.
All about themselves and never spare some thought for the women.
Hey i have been that too but we should grow wiser and evolve and not only age physically but still remain dumb.

As long as the younger OPP is willing to talk and listen to u, u already got your foot at the door.
Now it is just a matter if u can inch your way in without force.
Sometimes u keep your feet at the door long enough, it will be opened too.

The part about moving on and not over stay our welcome is two-tier.
First, seriously dont waste anymore time on those who are not willing to come onboard.
Just move on to greener pasture.

Second is to signal to your intended target that u are cool with it.
U are not clingy and u can walkaway without causing any drama.
Your 'exit', will make her remember u, your style.
When the time is right, she will remember u because u displayed maturity.
And when she needs someone in her life with that qualities again, she will come knocking.

So i always preach this. Dont end any relationship on a sour note.
Things dont work out, just leave gracefully.
Or like they say, "leave the stage when there is still applause".
Your exit will leave an impression that would work in your favour, trust me.

I personally have experienced about 20% of those who initially rejected my approach only to come dangling their pussies at me later.
Fastest was within a week, longest took 2 months.
20% of those who rejected me wanted me back for a try.

Old 25-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPlayDrinkEat View Post
Yes,Unclehasbeen is really the sifu here and thanks for starting this thread. Enter into mid 40s make me realised I may not be appealing to gals anymore till this thread started and given me hope again.

Been trying out WeChat nearby and managed to chat with a few married/divorced OPP. These OPP usually don't put up their photos in the WeChat and will replaced with photo of flowers or animals The issue with them is they like to say "cannot meet,cannot like because your wife" will be angry." These reply will normally put me off as there is likely no follow up in future. I do understand we cannot rush things to happen. But how do we know if the OPP is a potential target?
There will always be girls who find us appealing even when we are married and beyond our forties. Really.
If i were to include the number of flings i had, it would really be quite a big number. Yet, the number for crashes and burned is almost like 10-20 times more.

For every pussy i raided, OPP or not i have crashed and burned at least 10 times before.

Let's be more specific, talk about OPP.
OPP themselves is a different breed in thinking and we are suppose to be compatible because we are OPP too right?

So as long as u have women asking u why u stray, why u are married and still on the dating apps, u have an opening for a conversation.

A conversation to let them know u better. If they dont like what they hear, move on.
I mean if they themselves are OPP, then the click should be there at the first instant.
Next is only a matter if they want to give u the time to try it out.

Leave the door open from your end. Dont shut them because they said no to u.
Be a mature gentleman and be gentle on such matters.
They will remember u.

If they are OPP, the very reason why they are on the dating apps is because their man is not 'good' enough for them.
And if they are younger women then i am sure we as older men would have more appeal if they have the time to know more about us.

How to give them more time to know about us when they reject us?
Be gracious about. Leave it as it is.
Dont push your way.
Be polite. Be kind.

Those who bite and come back, is going to be one worth your time, trust me. They always are.

Old 26-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OP should be classified as 'National Treasure' for his wisdom.

Have you ever come across a tricky situation where the OPP partner finds out? And chaos ensued?

To me, OPP is a very dangerous slope I dare not venture into. If I were to mess around, I would definitely avoid OPP.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars View Post
UncleHasBeen, do your FBs know about one another? If so, how do they feel about it? Do they get jealous?
All my FB knew/knows from the start i am happily married and yet i still want to snack around. This i made it very clear before we decide to get intimate.

If u have been reading my posts, u will notice that i have more older and mature women as my FB.

At my earlier years of getting FB, the younger ones, the SYT (single and married) they tend to be more possessive even though in such a relationship.
They do not understand there is no exclusivity in such a relationship.

As i progresses, i avoided younger women.
Everyone of them will ask about my flings.
I honestly told them i am seeing more than one FB.

They know about my other FB but they dont know each other.
There is no issue with that because most of them are divorced, married or attached.
They dont have all the time for me as i for them.

U see, eventually i am only their dick-booty-call.
I am not their knight in shining armour or someone to rescue them from the tower.

Jealous maybe but not to the extent they carry it with them all the time. They and me, we are not exclusive to one another.
I make that clear from the get go.
We should and must.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
If they are there and replied you means they are potential target! Else they wont even be there.
You just gotta continue play that game. I gv two example from experience.

One is a malaysian girl in tinder . 30yr old. Slim, lots of bikini pics. Asked why so disgusting got gf still in tinder. So not loyal. I just said well my gf is imagining hyun bin showering with her now anyways. Waited to see if she reply or not and dun care. She replied hahaha and said i was daring and too much. Asked why hyun bin, i just said coz im like psy not her type in bed. .. got her watsapp and as we wanted to go out covid started and she went back KL.

Another divorcee.. in tinder too. She said eeee got gf also come here. I said you got admirers also come here wat. She said admirers different ma which i replied you just want them jealous and fight over you la or want them altogether in a room… went for a date after that

Above are some things you can say coz it shows you are witty and can challenge them. Yet also open and have hints of sexuality in it. But u gotta be patient man. If you dont have game for this, you may lose out. Go for more then see who replies. Nimbers game
Nicely executed like a pro, good job bro!
Old 26-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Jealous maybe but not to the extent they carry it with them all the time. They and me, we are not exclusive to one another.
I make that clear from the get go.
We should and must.
jealousy is eating me up for the no exclusivity with my OPP instead.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
I think we all look for excitement, thriller and intimacy with Opp. Those things cant be found in FLs or MLs.
Yes also both parties in a OPP situation needs to maintain and win each other's affection. Otherwise it is not worth taking the risk, then we will part ways.

ML/FL are here to service. Two different realms and different rewards.
Though both have their own merits. It just depends on which one u desire.

For me i can count the number of FL i had.
It was at least 25 years ago and i stopped.
I totally cant get a full erection with a condom on and having no intimacy with FL.
Somehow my neurological wires are messed up.

It was embarrassing in front the FLs. I had about 6 sessions.
Within i think 3 months i had the 6 calls.
Just cant get turn on enough and took forever to cum.
And zero satisfaction on my part.
So i stopped getting FL.

If FL cant work for me, no way ML too.
So from there on when i was 26 years old i solely invest in relationships only. I was single then.
Still havent venture into OPP yet.
But no more FLs for me then.

For me intimacy is important.
So no FL/ML for me.
The thrill is also a turn on especially if your target is also married.
Both have almost the same equal share of risk and choose to have an affair.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Yes also both parties in a OPP situation needs to maintain and win each other's affection. Otherwise it is not worth taking the risk, then we will part ways.

ML/FL are here to service. Two different realms and different rewards.
Though both have their own merits. It just depends on which one u desire.

For me i can count the number of FL i had.
It was at least 25 years ago and i stopped.
I totally cant get a full erection with a condom on and having no intimacy with FL.
Somehow my neurological wires are messed up.

It was embarrassing in front the FLs. I had about 6 sessions.
Within i think 3 months i had the 6 calls.
Just cant get turn on enough and took forever to cum.
And zero satisfaction on my part.
So i stopped getting FL.

If FL cant work for me, no way ML too.
So from there on when i was 26 years old i solely invest in relationships only. I was single then.
Still havent venture into OPP yet.
But no more FLs for me then.

For me intimacy is important.
So no FL/ML for me.
The thrill is also a turn on especially if your target is also married.
Both have almost the same equal share of risk and choose to have an affair.
U spoke my words at the end matey.

And grats for reaching 100 posts
Old 26-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

https://mustsharenews.com/ashry-owyong-kylen/

Thanks for sharing this.

This guys has to be the dumbest fuck out there.
In 2017 he was exposed publicly by his GFs then that he five-timing her.

Now 5 years later now, he is being exposed again by GF that he is four-timing her while had 16 GFs in the past year.

This guy has the total package, almost.
I dont know about his career status or academic but i am sure he is not doing too bad those areas.

With his looks and youth he already has all the girls he wanted and he did.
But he is just too dumb to play the game right.
If i were blessed with his looks and youth, i would have a girl at a time. Dont even need to venture into OPP or MILF or whatnot.

Just the SYT ONE AT A TIME.
But he is so dumb to have 4-5 at one go while these women are single. That is the problem.

And he is repeating his mistake. Now being exposed publicly again.

But at least he did us one solid, seriously.
He has proven yet again guys with looks and youth are dumb and unreliable.

So thanks to Ashry Owyong Min or Kylen Ryker or whatever he is going to call himself next, it is guys like him that makes older dudes like us more dependable, reliable and attractive to women.
A big thanks !
Old 26-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
OP should be classified as 'National Treasure' for his wisdom.

Have you ever come across a tricky situation where the OPP partner finds out? And chaos ensued?

To me, OPP is a very dangerous slope I dare not venture into. If I were to mess around, I would definitely avoid OPP.
Happened once.
I shared it here.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=122

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=132
Old 26-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
jealousy is eating me up for the no exclusivity with my OPP instead.
U are more emotionally invested than u should on that one?
It happens bro, trust me. Especially with time.

And worse, at which stage of our life they came in.
All these could be a recipe for a blossomed and serious relationship out of a fling.

Either way, all things can be resolved if we all act rationally.
I have two close friends that had OPP when they were in their 30's.

Both are my male friends.
In the end they all got divorced with their wives then and married the 'other woman'.

Til this very day, both my friends are still happily married to their ex OPP.

I am not encouraging anything here.
Just want to let u know there are times when wrongs can be righted.

Oh my two bros, they dont know each other until i introduced them years later after they married their ex-OPP.

U could see the 'mental hi-5' they give each other when i shared their history with them all over drinks.
They instantly hit it off like lost brothers reunite.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1