The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Indeed it is still consider controlled in Pattaya, all clubs and pubs basically need to close at 12midnight.

Now more on the FL sence in Pattaya.
Will the FLs move to stand along the beach after 12mn? Since all the clubs/pubs close at that time

Last time before covid, only those CMI FLs will stand there..

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 22-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
khthebat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just fyi, 1st June onwards all will be open. So likely the pubs and soapy will be available from June.
Old 23-05-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Indeed it is still consider controlled in Pattaya, all clubs and pubs basically need to close at 12midnight.

However, most of them tried to extend the hour to around 2am, but if police come, they have no choice but to close immediately agfter 12 midnight.

All Soapy are still closed, many bars along 2nd street and begining of beach road side are already closed and no more operating.

Now more on the FL sence in Pattaya.
Actually is true, today the the quality of the lady standing by the beach is consider much better quality in my opinion.

Let see what will happened again after all night entertainment will opened.
Old 24-05-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Pattaya 8 - 11 Jun want to party drink together? Pmed me.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Any bro in Pattaya 8 - 11 Jun want to party drink together? Pmed me.
Zao liao la... I'm heading there in few hours time
Old 24-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Zao liao la... I'm heading there in few hours time
Haha...bro I see u in bkk then.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Reporting live in Pattaya.

Travel from BKK to Pattaya was a breeze. Simple look for the bus counter and get your tickets for 130 baht. Ride is about 1hr+ no stopping.

I choose to stay in this new condo call The Edge via Airbnb. I really love the place man! Super nice seaview + they got an amazing skypool and a lounge. Got free pool some more! Per night $70 nia...

So before this trip I spend a lot of effort in Thai Friendly.. Got to know quite a number of girls (I paid premium for easy texting) but shortlisted about 8 to try and meet them. 4 in pattaya and 4 in bkk. I head to Pattaya first becos the prettiest one is there and I kinda feel I stand a chance to close the deal from our daily text exchange.

Met her for dinner and drinks at one of the skybar. She look exactly like her photos! Fair, chio, quite tall and super nice ass! Dinner was great, she was laughing all the way... I know got chance liao. Cut the story short... We went to my apartment to continue to drink...then everything just go according to planned

So today we met for lunch again.. Back my apartment, F again... Rest and went of dinner at a freaking nice place called Mermaid. Then after dinner went back and F again until now then she went home.

So I didn't get a chance to met the other 3 girls from TF. And tomorrow I'm heading to BKK

I didn't even get to see Walking Street or other agogo places at all... Lol! Wtf right!
Old 26-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Met her for dinner and drinks at one of the skybar. She look exactly like her photos! Fair, chio, quite tall and super nice ass! Dinner was great, she was laughing all the way... I know got chance liao. Cut the story short... We went to my apartment to continue to drink...then everything just go according to planned
So today we met for lunch again.. Back my apartment, F again... Rest and went of dinner at a freaking nice place called Mermaid. Then after dinner went back and F again until now then she went home.
fuck for free or got damage? whats the damage?
Old 26-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
fuck for free or got damage? whats the damage?
Damage is the food and drinks lor.. First night went the skybar beside Terminal 21. That ex... 3000+ baht! But for the same environment in Sg probably cost 10k baht easily.

Then 2nd day lunch we went Fuji Sushi about 1700 baht and night we went this super nice place called Mermaid. 1900 baht. This place I highly reccomend every bro to go with your girl. Really amazing.
Old 26-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
super nice place called Mermaid. 1900 baht. This place I highly reccomend every bro to go with your girl. Really amazing.
thanks for the recommendation
Old 29-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pattaya

Mermaid and sky gallery have very good views . If you take bolt from central festival , should cost 75 baht. Most bars open till 1am or so > nightclub aka disco open till 3 am. I came back 2 weeks ago from Pattaya
Old 30-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
victoryonge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are some Pattaya hotels which Bell will send you for free from and to Pattaya terminal transfer via minvan...call & check with them if your hotel is one of them or you could check what are the list of hotels which they go to for free in their website...if your hotel happens to be nearby their designated hotels could also consider to lobang and then walk abit..
Old 30-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Back to Pattaya for my last 2 nights. Any bros here?
Old 30-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Would be great if anyone could give an idea how's the scene in Pattaya. E.g. how packed and estimated price range, possibly compared to pre Covid.
Recalled bar fines pre-covid at LK metro is 1000 to 1500bht for ST. Walking street is like 3000 to 5000 for LT.
Videos on YouTube don't seem to show much.
AGGs the preferred recreation for me, bar hopping and drinking beers.
Spending lazy afternoons either getting massages or getting warmed up for the night at the Soi 6 area.
Sky gallery and 3 Mermaid seems like great places to hang out for dates. Good recommendations and will up points in kind.

Hoping to plan an impromptu trip in Jun to spend 2 nights in Patts and squeeze in 1 night in BKK.

Any updates will be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Walked the entire beach road while waiting for my Thai Friendly girl. All ugly and fat FLs so bros please don't waste your time.

I scout the whole walking street as well. I think only this Tantra is not bad. At least they have a few fair skin SYT in their line up.

The Thai Friendly girl brought me to this thai pub at Soi Buakhao call Area 39. Mostly thai people and quite fun. Damage also dirt cheap. 1500 baht for 1 red label.

I didnt have a chance to visit Garden 168 for this trip. Will try this place next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1