The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 0
tifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samstertifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fuck Buddy asks me a favour

Maybe you should learn to compartmentalize your emotions. I am pretty sure she is very good at compartmentalizing hers. watched a documentary about Thai pub girls before and the girl openly admitted that she will have more than one bf at a time, and she doesn't meet them anymore after their one trip to Thailand. But they still send her money monthly to support her. So all she does is make sure she keeps in touch with them and her monthly income is secure. -How do you feel being one of this "boyfriends"? Thinking you are special and exclusive but in reality.....
Old 11-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

This is not fuck buddy , this is trying to suck as much as possible,careful.Fuck buddy is one that enjoy each other conpany n not talking abt money or gifts frequently.
Old 12-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

whatever the reason, whether its was previously a commercial fuck or kc fuck, once a woman ask you to buy present for her to give another guy....its time to dump the biatch...dun be a gong kia
Old 13-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
whatever the reason, whether its was previously a commercial fuck or kc fuck, once a woman ask you to buy present for her to give another guy....its time to dump the biatch...dun be a gong kia
For me I am one level one.

When a woman ask me to buy present for her.
Its time to dump the bitch.
Old 14-01-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 17
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
For me I am one level one.

When a woman ask me to buy present for her.
Its time to dump the bitch.
I somehow agree. Depending whether is a FL or GF. GF birthday buy gift is ok, as long as it's not expensive.
Old 15-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

As long you often getting sex from her like every week and the things that she want are not expensive. Then why not? If not, just delete her and move on.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
I somehow agree. Depending whether is a FL or GF. GF birthday buy gift is ok, as long as it's not expensive.
Maybe let me get this straight.

As this is a sex forum so whatever we are saying here it is commercial.
Therefore it is ML, FL but not our neighborhood school gals crush we have.
Even if it is ML turned GF, it is still commercial unless she gave free lunch and she doesn't expect anything in return such as asking us to run errands, be the sponsor or guarantor, help her be the 中介 etc.

If she dont do that , then its a genuine GF.
In such case, buy presents (expensive or not) is another story already.

But are there such woman around ?

Maybe if we are like one of them here
https://www.soompi.com/article/13714...-know-and-love
Old 06-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
KC a Thai Freelance during her tour to Singapore. Managed to sweet-talk her into developing a closer relationship but not to the extent of committing to her. Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.

In April this year, she asked me to help her as her freelance business was badly affected by COVID19. I did not help her at that time as my business was suffering too. During the last 9 months, we communicated via LINE only as I can't travel to Thailand this Pandemic. I think both of us lost interest as we are not able to meet and therefore, we communicate lesser and lesser. Recently, I saw her posted an image of a guy on LINE. I didn't care much as ours, it's a non-comitted kind of relationship. We both know it but we did not spell it out clearly

Weeks ago, she asked me if I can find particular merchandise for her. I did my research and managed to find it. Didn't take long, and I got someone to post it to her. I did not bother to ask her much or to pay for it either. The merchandise is not costly.

Today, she contacted me to buy something else for her. It's a man's product and so I asked her if it's for her boyfriend. She said Yes. I reckon the merchandise that I got for her weeks back was for him too. Instantly, I felt stupid to help her. Although I do not love her, I do feel kind of jealous about it. Having said that, I did not reject her of her request but told her I will try to find it for her. She said she will pay for it if I can find it but that's not the point. I think you know what I meant.

What would you do if you were me?
Although it sounds stupid to be jealous I guess because of male ego it happens... Still because u didn't develop feelings for her I think its OK to do some favours because even as friends we do each other favours...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1