The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person
Old 07-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

TS, you just need to buck up and strive to get more Vit M...
Old 07-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

TS, i think you super bored man bro..go and do some courses to upgrade yourself la..
Old 07-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS big bro,

I'm not eligible to buy house yet. And i'm currently out of job. You still have job. You can take the time to study diploma or degree and upgrade yourself. If you already have degree, then find other job if your current job pay is not good.

I also single. Just keep trying online or what not matchmaking service or dating apps? I have no clue either.

Singapore market too small you can go out of Singapore to find other girls.

Go overseas to work since you single, meet more girls out there while working. You can thank me later once you tie the knot

In mean time when you are upgrading you can continue go find freelance or massage.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 07-09-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person
sorry to hear tt.. wow hope mum can intro some girls to you

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Mid 30 already, if been working after NS , should have quite a huge amt inside ur OA ler.
Choose a old 3room resale hdb around 200K+, why cannot afford?
Old 07-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Mid 30 already, if been working after NS , should have quite a huge amt inside ur OA ler.
Choose a old 3room resale hdb around 200K+, why cannot afford?
Can afford 200k+. But no job stability scare pay loan halfway become jobless got no money to pay
Old 07-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can afford 200k+. But no job stability scare pay loan halfway become jobless got no money to pay
Bro, use cpf what...why cannot?
Old 07-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Go for 3 rm resale, you can rent out 1 room to help pay off. Worst case lock 1 room and living room also can rent out. No need to wait until you have full sum before you buy. Some more unless you high pay, you get to enjoy HDB loan. Not many countries where you can become a home owner so easily. Better play your cards well.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Take hdb loan lar....even if out of job for a while, dont think hdb will force take back ur house. U can even rent out 1 room to chiobu, who knows the chio bu become ur gf.

After MOP if really out of job, can move back to ur mother house and rent out whole unit to generate cash.

Quote:

Last edited by ahpiao; 07-09-2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Take hdb loan lar....even if out of job for a while, dont think hdb will force take back ur house. U can even rent out 1 room to chiobu, who knows the chio bu become ur gf.

After MOP if really out of job, can move back to ur mother house and rent out whole unit to generate cash.
Too risky..

Might not be able to find tenants to rent etc..
Old 08-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

If u worry so much then u can only wait till ur 50s, when ur OA enough to pay the whole house without taking loan. By then i think you can find alot of old 3rm resale flat lower than 200K

Quote:
Too risky..

Might not be able to find tenants to rent etc..
Old 08-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If u worry so much then u can only wait till ur 50s, when ur OA enough to pay the whole house without taking loan. By then i think you can find alot of old 3rm resale flat lower than 200K
I think just need to wait till i got a stable job..
Old 08-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my advice....

You can find a girlfriend... but don't get married until the women's charter is being revised to equalise men and women or abolished.

Or else you'll be stuck with a "contract". It's better to stuck with your mum.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup the whole marriage thing is very scary in Singapore for guys.

If for any small reason she wants to divorce your next half of your life on earth will be broke and miserable, unless she earns more then you.
Broke nvm, no money find other girls.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 08-09-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1