The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

I have an ex colleague. She is married but she was in love with me. I felt the same way too. We got close over few months. We exchanged daily texts with flirts and affection. However, we have not gotten physical. 

Last week, she told me she want to stop all this as she does not want me to get hurt since she cant give me anything. I understand where she is coming from. But I was upset she deleted me from her FB list. She said its not necessary as FB is a crazy place. As long as we are still keeping in touch. 

We still texting and keeping in touch. However Im still upset. I know social media isn’t important but I wish she can tell me more details on why she deleted me. I wouldn't mind she doing that if she had told me in advance. 

any advice guys?
Old 15-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

She is basically doing damage control since you may not know what she is not telling you.

What are you looking for out of this interaction with a married woman? A fling? a future?

She wants it to stop. Then please stop. Respect that. Tell her that you would stop looking for her.

Let your terms be made very clear to her, no half-assed bullshits like let's remain friends or such.

I had a case where the woman I knew from an online dating app never said anything about her still being married and have a kid. I guess she did it for her own reasons.

I only found out about her situation when I did my own online digging. I try to stay away as much as possible with potential problems.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
She is basically doing damage control since you may not know what she is not telling you.

What are you looking for out of this interaction with a married woman? A fling? a future?

She wants it to stop. Then please stop. Respect that. Tell her that you would stop looking for her.

Let your terms be made very clear to her, no half-assed bullshits like let's remain friends or such.

I had a case where the woman I knew from an online dating app never said anything about her still being married and have a kid. I guess she did it for her own reasons.

I only found out about her situation when I did my own online digging. I try to stay away as much as possible with potential problems.
well even at the time when she first confessed, she said she still want to be friends as she doesn't want us to be strangers or enemies. she confessed on my last day of work. she had been sending hints and signals thru whatsapp prior to that. even now she still want to be friends after stopping all the flirty and affectionate messages.

all this happened at the time where i felt that no woman will be interested in me as im a 39 year old chubby man. she proved me wrong. of course my self esteem boosts now that i have a cute girl interested in me. i admit i wish to have an affair with her but i cant do it as i dont want to ruin her life. she has so much more to lose than me. she also hinted she isnt happy with her marriage. i started to care more and more about her.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly. You need to lose weight, go gym. Live a happy life doing the things u want to do.

When u done that. U will realize your wasting your time on her.

She already cheated and whatever they say u cannot trust.

Respect yourself and walk away
Old 16-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Later the husband take his hammer or knife come tok you how?

she bery chio sexy and tualiap?
Angry jealous husbands can be very dangerous yes.

There was one time I was renting a room from a Malaysian Chinese young couple. They have a 6-7 yrs old son.

The first sunday afternoon after I moved in, I was in my room with door open trying to figure out how the steam iron work. So I walked out to the living room and asked the landlady about it, then I went to the kitchen/yard to get my clothes from the drying pole.

When I turned around, I saw the husband angrily dragged his wife out of my bed room at the back of her t-shirt, like dragging a cat out. I was shocked with the scene. And she stammered and said "Sorry, my husband does not like me going inside your room"

I was like WTF?? 🙈 .... I wasn't even in the same room with her...and the wife was really nowhere near fuckable standard. Lol ... In italy people would call her culona inchiavabile...

That night I couldn't sleep well. I really thought the husband was gonna stab me in my sleep.... 3 days later I found another place. Not gonna end up as a victim of crazy angry jealous husband

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 16-11-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
well even at the time when she first confessed, she said she still want to be friends as she doesn't want us to be strangers or enemies. she confessed on my last day of work. she had been sending hints and signals thru whatsapp prior to that. even now she still want to be friends after stopping all the flirty and affectionate messages.

all this happened at the time where i felt that no woman will be interested in me as im a 39 year old chubby man. she proved me wrong. of course my self esteem boosts now that i have a cute girl interested in me. i admit i wish to have an affair with her but i cant do it as i dont want to ruin her life. she has so much more to lose than me. she also hinted she isnt happy with her marriage. i started to care more and more about her.
TS, women are very good in manipulation. The best.

More often than not, married women need to have non-judgemental guys as their rubbish bin. Once you have served your purpose they would keep you at hand but would never let you taste her. With this kind of woman, you need to be very clear that you are capable of leaving her. Cut all contacts. Not worth it

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 16-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand where she is coming from. But I was upset she deleted me from her FB list.
If you really understand, why will you be upset when she deleted you from FB? Shows that you don't understand.

Last time at work, she sees you daily and chats about the latest events at work. Now she does not see you as often. You are also not in the loop about everything that happens at work. You are no longer as interesting as before. How she feels about you is changing When emotions start wearing off, she can see the logical side about no happy ending eventually.

What you gave her was a temporary distraction to escape from her marriage. What you are turning into is additional trouble to her on top of her marriage issues. I think you better remain friends, don't keep in touch for a while and move on with dignity.
Old 18-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

Quote:

Oei, sorry to say this. But don't bother wasting your time with that woman. She just want to be "nice" and keep you in the back burner. Find another who is worth your time.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS, women are very good in manipulation. The best.

More often than not, married women need to have non-judgemental guys as their rubbish bin. Once you have served your purpose they would keep you at hand but would never let you taste her. With this kind of woman, you need to be very clear that you are capable of leaving her. Cut all contacts. Not worth it
Absolute truth in the first statement!!
Old 21-11-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have an ex colleague. She is married but she was in love with me. I felt the same way too. We got close over few months. We exchanged daily texts with flirts and affection. However, we have not gotten physical. 

Last week, she told me she want to stop all this as she does not want me to get hurt since she cant give me anything. I understand where she is coming from. But I was upset she deleted me from her FB list. She said its not necessary as FB is a crazy place. As long as we are still keeping in touch. 

We still texting and keeping in touch. However Im still upset. I know social media isn’t important but I wish she can tell me more details on why she deleted me. I wouldn't mind she doing that if she had told me in advance. 

any advice guys?
you need to ask yourself what do you want? you have not gotten physical with her over months.
when married woman seek you out, usually they are looking for the affection & sex which usually their husband didnt provide.

Last edited by doombringer; 23-11-2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

she is going to take things underground with you, that's why she deleted you from her FB. I would say, make your move.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

any advice guys?
It's good sign she wants to pursue a relationship that's not meant to be seen.
It's time to escalate.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:

You mentioned you have a cute girl interested in you already.. is it reciprocal? If it is.. don’t waste your time on the ‘other’ woman who has a lot of baggage where you know she doesn’t want you to know what she has been doing unless you dig more for yourself.. you think lor.. so many bros here give you ideas already.. hope all goes well for your life.. cheers..
Old 05-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you really understand, why will you be upset when she deleted you from FB? Shows that you don't understand.

Last time at work, she sees you daily and chats about the latest events at work. Now she does not see you as often. You are also not in the loop about everything that happens at work. You are no longer as interesting as before. How she feels about you is changing When emotions start wearing off, she can see the logical side about no happy ending eventually.

What you gave her was a temporary distraction to escape from her marriage. What you are turning into is additional trouble to her on top of her marriage issues. I think you better remain friends, don't keep in touch for a while and move on with dignity.
i finally understand why my fling want to break up with me.

**we are both married
- she went for divorce
- after she leave the company, she told me we better be friends and she regreted we started
- after she started our r/s and she just want to end it leave me scratching my head

now looking at your comments make me open my mind.....
im no longer a topic, just a burden since we are no longer at the same office
no more lunch together ,no more sending her home
feel *used*
Old 24-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really hate this shit coming from married women..

sg women really jin lucky, divorce still can get asset from husband even thou they cheat

there was a thread on edmw few weeks back about something similar this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1