The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7h3h3r371c View Post
waiseh... nowadays still got this rate meh?

i tot it should be sth like:
HJ: 40-50
BJ: 50-80
FJ: 100-120
Exactly those could be 10 or 20 years ago rate...
Old 24-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
So heres a story of an idiot of the day. I went back to contact a ML i used to call who works at PPC. She did house call before. So this time i ask for housecall, she ask for 300 says thats what people is paying her now. To the idiot who spoilt my contact pays her 300 for a fuck, FUCK YOU and hope you get retrenched soon you stupid sperm for brains shit face.
ppl pqark complex?
at nite , can see many drive merc come and pick up chicken
at behind the ppl park complex small road.
Old 24-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

How do these damn expensive massage girls sustain their business? They can earn only one time from us. No repeat business. I also experienced 2 expensive local massage girls, Eve n Joyce. Both were expensive n still rushed me.
Old 25-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Standard price is:

HJ:20-30
BJ:30-40
FJ:60-80

Anything above this is a scam.....I will reject and walk off. Although rarely encounter ppl reject this price for me.
Quote:
waiseh... nowadays still got this rate meh?

i tot it should be sth like:
HJ: 40-50
BJ: 50-80
FJ: 100-120
i believe many guys still tip the girls on top of the so-called market rates, hoping to earn some brownie points with the WLs, that's why the rates keep getting higher and higher.

why not think of it this way: actually we already are "tipping" the WLs with extra money paid for the extra service, on top of the $50-60 paid to shop counter outside. if tip some more, isn't it spoiling the market and making life difficult for ourselves collectively as cheongsters? what's more, many of these masseuses can't even give authentic massages, so we're paying $50-60 just for room charge

no doubt, once in a while, come across a gem, tip a bit no big deal. but not every WL also so outstanding mah...
takeaway point i wanna raise in short: no need to give tips on top of market rate unless really thaaaaat good.
Old 25-02-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

the money to the counter is just a give away.
the lady only masg 15min.
if the plc charge $60, per hr
the xtra 10dlr go to xtra profit for the boss. okt?
Old 25-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
nice FR bro... the ML sounds extraordinary... but the price tho...
This thread, in my opinion, is going to go NOWHERE!

I wish I can say it will go somewhere but it is a fact that we Singaporeans are hopeless individuals.

In the first place, if you want to go for a massage just go for a massage. If you want to visit a prostitute, visit and fuck her. Instead, some idiots ask for a hand job because they are afraid of getting a disease. If you are so frightened or think you are not betraying your Significant Other, think again. You have visited a WL period! You have betrayed your Significant Other already, so just do the fucking deed!

Next, it is because of these idiots, nowadays instead of FLs, you end up seeing MLs! WTF. This is the ONLY COUNTRY in the world that FLs end up becoming MLs and being highly paid!

And for those assholes who convince the FLs to change their line of work. FUCK YOU! This is NOT boy scouts! No money to bao them, fuck off and don't try to be hero and try to score brownie points!
Old 25-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
why not? Singapore is one of the richest country per capita in the world. We can well afford.
Sure. You can well afford. Let's see how much funds you will have at the end of your working career.
Old 25-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
I find as ang moh they try it on more - one place wanted to charge $50 for 30 mins entrance so I was walking they dropped to $20 for 30 mins. Knowing they dropped to try and carrot chop if I accepted, so accepted to see what rates they would tyr - massage was very very light piano and lasted all of 5 mins then asked GQ HJ $100, BJ $170 FJ $250 when I started to negotiate suddenly no speak English so suddenly I got up dressed and went to leave, as I tried to leave boss lady came tried to stop me - told her I was long time in Singapore and if she wanted we could call police to discuss suddenly no more resistance to me going. Place was in one of well know places in Chinatown, noticed closed down within a week. As other bros have said if service good give a tip and may get to be a regular. But I will not pay more than $100 for FJ but I have give many tips after good service. I find SYT try it on most, I prefer to go for good looking auntie types as massage usually better and extras also good.
In the first place, I am NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT NOR WILL I APOLOGIZE for not being POLITICALLY CORRECT!

If you are NOT born and bred here, get out if you want to complain about prices. If you are born and bred here, then I think you have the right to complain. I hate SG Brothers teaching Ang Mos our ways and giving them tips!

I take the prices as they come in Europe or US. And I don't bitch about it. Whereas it seems nowadays the Ang Mos here want to push themselves as locals because locals are stupid enough to teach them our ways. To the brothers who taught them....FUCK U
Old 25-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Wah, so gangster ah chinatown?
The point is this guy is Ang Mo and now become a "gangster" instead and has the gull to repost here.

By the way, you will notice this Ang Mo "Talent" cannot even write in complete sentences. That is the type of "Talents" our government lets in.
Old 25-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NastyNaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
In the first place, I am NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT NOR WILL I APOLOGIZE for not being POLITICALLY CORRECT!

If you are NOT born and bred here, get out if you want to complain about prices. If you are born and bred here, then I think you have the right to complain. I hate SG Brothers teaching Ang Mos our ways and giving them tips!

I take the prices as they come in Europe or US. And I don't bitch about it. Whereas it seems nowadays the Ang Mos here want to push themselves as locals because locals are stupid enough to teach them our ways. To the brothers who taught them....FUCK U
Totally agree...
Old 29-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
[Bro

Thats the BEST ANSWER i read in SBF - for many many years 😁

QUOTE=l3atu;14256648]i rather pay $40 for genuine massage, then go GL pay $150 for a china babe....still got $10 can makan prawn noodle at lor 16. total only spend $200. [/QUOTE]
Old 29-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

unless you are a regular of the joint and lady, if not paying the cover 50 + fj 100-120 in an unknown MP these days is 3/4 waste money, not like the good old 2000s and before days lol.

a safer bet is to spend 100 in dome 2 prc FLs or legal house cat 100 or others, the balance 50 go to a decent joint for 1 hour massage

in this way you still get a proper fuck for 30-60 mins and a proper massage for 60 mins, same amount of money spend; +/- 150 and twice the enjoyment lol

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 01-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Yup... My benchmark for massage is 40/hr after I got a pretty solid massage at visual handicap.
If got MP that charge lower than that with good massage and a bit of teasing then I will change target.
Everyone got their own fetish but compare with any ML I give myself the best HJ lol. Only got a few ML worth FJ in terms of face and service but price is sky high.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Thanks vey much for sharing bros . Now I wont be so easy to become another carrot chop victim. Guess I have to bargain abit for the price.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has a purpose which to let brothers know not to give in to high prices set by the greedy ML . Some brothers may not be aware that they are being carrot headed. So if more and more brothers are aware of the prices than they would be very careful not to anyhow waste their money . Of course there are some brothers who are very rich and can afford to pay such high prices. But majority of us are just normal working people .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1