The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Sapporo Hokkaido Japan

just got back from my third trip to sapporo this year. just wanted to share an interesting trip with our fellow bros here. recently i realised that a lot of sinaporeans, honki, taiwanese, prc and koreans go to the most remote of places in hokaido! in feb was walking around on a frozen lake (akan) and was surprised to hear cantonese and mandarin spoken!
this trip i flew there and drove a hired car using gps for navigation. the interesting part of the trip is that you can key in the tel no or mapcode of your destination and the prompts in english will get you to your destination of choice. drove around the countryside and ended in sapporo. went back to my soapland only to find it closed in the afternoon. could'nt go in the evening as i had dinner with a japgirl there. the red light district is called susukino area near robinsons department store. it starts in the evening till about 2am.there are several clubs around there including one called secretaries club. as sapporo is a city of only 2 million thats the only commercial district that i know of. the shopping area is at the main line sapporo station or the odori park area. have fun there as i think the northern girls are VERY fair and beautiful and most of all friendly.
Old 26-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Re: sapporo japan

yo bro,

I tot of going japan... but got the kinda feeling that jap dun serve other race.

Old 26-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok79 View Post
yo bro,

I tot of going japan... but got the kinda feeling that jap dun serve other race.

bro, in any country got those kind of people. on the whole i think japanese more tolorent to foreigners than a lot of western countries i been to.
Old 28-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
just got back from my third trip to sapporo this year. the shopping area is at the main line sapporo station or the odori park area. have fun there as i think the northern girls are VERY fair and beautiful and most of all friendly.

Brother,

Can you tell us more the cost/damage and location of the MP , and what kind of package we can get ?, as well as the hotel rate and transportation cost as well.
Old 28-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

bro, the soapland has a big sign outside that reads SOAPLAND! it's opposite the robinsons department store on sapporo ekimae ave(route 36) in the susukino area. the charges are outside like a menu and cost are1500jpy for 50mins, 20,000jpy for an hour or 25,000jpy yen for 90 mins. the service is like the mp's that you find in bangkok. if you're interested the ramen alley is also on that street.
i took a free and easy package by my operator here. the cost varies depending on the no of days and the class of hotels and ryokans(jap inns) you want to stay in. if you want the exact breakdown do pm me and will be happy to oblighe. tours in japan on the whole are not cheap due to the higher cost of lining. you can go on the cheap and join a group tour if it fits your budget. on the whole hokaido is alot cheaper than kanto or kansai area. the local government trying very hard to promote hokaido as a destination for beautiful countryside for driving in all the different seasons. for this reason only cars fitted with gps in hokaido has the audio in english.

Last edited by natto3; 28-10-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: add info
Old 28-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
bro, the soapland has a big sign outside that reads SOAPLAND! it's opposite the robinsons department store on sapporo ekimae ave(route 36) in the susukino area. the charges are outside like a menu and cost are1500jpy for 50mins, 20,000jpy for an hour or 25,000jpy yen for 90 mins. the service is like the mp's that you find in bangkok. if you're interested the ramen alley is also on that street.
i took a free and easy package by my operator here. the cost varies depending on the no of days and the class of hotels and ryokans(jap inns) you want to stay in. if you want the exact breakdown do pm me and will be happy to oblighe. tours in japan on the whole are not cheap due to the higher cost of lining. you can go on the cheap and join a group tour if it fits your budget. on the whole hokaido is alot cheaper than kanto or kansai area. the local government trying very hard to promote hokaido as a destination for beautiful countryside for driving in all the different seasons. for this reason only cars fitted with gps in hokaido has the audio in english.

oh ... i am in Kobe, Hokkaido is too far to go for ST ... any one that speak singlish, hokkien and mandarin still in this land of rising sun can meet up? very lonely cannot speak japanese lar .... or any field report from cheongster in Kobe?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LavaTwins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sapporo

There should be a post somewhere about sapporo but i couldn't find it.

Anyway heading to sapporo soon. And of cos where and how to get girls over there. =)

TL
Old 26-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

bigdadda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from sapporo. the infamous twin city is rather a disappointment. several failed walk in attempts to the equivalent of a siamdui cos of lack of language skill. almost give up when some guy on the street approach me and ask direct," you want sex or drinks?"

i like. straight shooter.

i said sex and drinks he say must pick one so sex lor. paid 33000 yen for a meaty babe who couldnt say shit. based on sign language. novel experience cos only can poke backside! but in retrospect not worth almost 380 sgd.
Old 26-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice...just added to my guide...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sapporo recommendations

Am in this city for just today.. Any bros here have outcalls to recommend or places to go where one can pick syt up? Bear in mind I can't speak Japanese Hor...

Thanks in advance

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 06-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sapporo recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNpEh View Post
Am in this city for just today.. Any bros here have outcalls to recommend or places to go where one can pick syt up? Bear in mind I can't speak Japanese Hor...

Thanks in advance
did you read this guide...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

there is a Sapporo thread...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=99549

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

tigertron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sapporo

Im here til Saturday.

Anyone wanna meet up and chase pussy/get laid/find girls????

E
Old 14-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

I'm here until Saturday.

Anyone wanna meet up/get laid/chase girls?

I need a wingman. No Japanese but Asian girls love me cuz im tall and white.

E
Old 14-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Here til Saturday.

who wants to go out/chase pussy/get laid.

im tall and white so Asian girls love me. need a wingman

E
Old 21-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sadisttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sapporo Information!!

Hi guys, im a long time member here and its my first post!.

i noted that while there are a lot of useful information regarding Tokyo, there aren't much information regarding sapporo. Anyone care to share a bit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1