The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
teddified75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Testosterone issue

I have been feeling very tired despite getting long hours of sleep recently and have been feeling moody and low energy level everyday. i suspected that i may have low testosterone level and i heard about testosterone replacement, any bros have experience on this and any other remedies? tks.
Old 16-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Testosterone issue

Before you decide on a treatment option you first need to confirm that your testosterone levels are actually low.

This can be done by visiting your GP for a blood test.

If the results confirm your suspicions your doctor will recommend a course of action.

Testosterone replacement therapy has many downsides and should only be used as a last resort. There are other ways of boosting your testosterone levels that should be tried first.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-03-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Yes, was planning to do so but do not wish to fall in the situation that after blood test and confirm the case and the clinic will prescribe any supplements or treatment since i am clearly there to treat the issue. Thanks for the caution, i have sleep apnea and i understand that treatment may worsen it.
Hope to hear any experience from bros..
Old 19-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

i have gotten tested and doc confirmed my testosterone levels are low, but he said that he does not advise treatment since the treatment can make me sterile as a side effect. so if you are planning to have kids, there is not much point in getting tested since the treatment can make you sterile.

if you have apnea from being overweight, losing weight can help the low testosterone levels
Old 19-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Thanks, bro.. didn't know that it will cause men to be sterile, it seems that it has a lot of serious side effects.. more cons than pros it seems just to reap the benefits of being more energetic and increased libido.
If not going for the testosterone replacement process which could either from oral medication, injection or application, will taking supplement like those sold at GNC and losing weight helps?
Old 19-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddified75 View Post
Thanks, bro.. didn't know that it will cause men to be sterile, it seems that it has a lot of serious side effects.. more cons than pros it seems just to reap the benefits of being more energetic and increased libido.
If not going for the testosterone replacement process which could either from oral medication, injection or application, will taking supplement like those sold at GNC and losing weight helps?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...y/art-20045728

What are the risks of testosterone therapy for normal aging?

Testosterone therapy has various risks, including:
  • Worsening sleep apnea — a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts.
  • Causing acne or other skin reactions.
  • Stimulating noncancerous growth of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and growth of existing prostate cancer.
  • Enlarging breasts.
  • Limiting sperm production or causing testicles to shrink.
  • Stimulating too much red blood cell production, which contributes to the increased risk of forming a blood clot. A clot could break loose, travel through your bloodstream and lodge in your lungs, blocking blood flow (pulmonary embolism).

Also, some research shows that testosterone therapy can increase your risk of heart disease. More research is needed.
Should you talk to your doctor about testosterone therapy?

If you wonder whether testosterone therapy might be right for you, talk with your doctor about the risks and benefits. Your doctor will likely measure your testosterone levels at least twice before recommending testosterone therapy.

Treating normal aging with testosterone therapy is not advisable. If you don't have a medical condition that's contributing to your decline in testosterone levels, your doctor might suggest natural ways to boost testosterone, such as losing weight and increasing muscle mass through resistance exercise.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 19-03-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lose weight with calories deficit meal while going gym build muscle mass. Eat alot of protein supplement.

Exercise that naturally increase testosterone are bench press, weighted squats and dead lift
Old 20-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya, doc told me losing weight will help. dunno about supplements
Old 21-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So TS still can get an erection? Can masturbate and cum?
Yes, still can function normally though may have slight ED and PE at times.
Old 21-03-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

i just hate that i am always so lethargic and tired even with sleep, though this is normal signs of aging (i am 46 this year), i think that i am too young to feel this way.
Old 21-03-2021, 02:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
i just hate that i am always so lethargic and tired even with sleep, though this is normal signs of aging (i am 46 this year), i think that i am too young to feel this way.
You need an exercise regime. It boosts testosterone, boosts confidence and generates feel good chemicals in your brain.

I'm more than 2 decades older than you are and I ride my bike 300km per week plus daily weight sessions. It does wonders.

Old 21-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

8 Proven Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally

We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.

Testosterone is the main male sex hormone, but females also have small amounts of it.

It is a steroid hormone, produced in men’s testicles and women’s ovaries (1Trusted Source).

The adrenal glands also produce small amounts.

During puberty in boys, testosterone is one of the main drivers of physical changes like increased muscle, deeper voice and hair growth.

However, having optimal levels is also important throughout adulthood and even during old age.

In adults, healthy levels are important for general health, disease risk, body composition, sexual function and just about everything else (1Trusted Source, 2Trusted Source, 3Trusted Source, 4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source).

Additionally, increasing your testosterone levels can cause rapid gains in muscle mass and vitality in only a matter of weeks (8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source).

Interestingly, it also plays an important role in female health and sexual well-being (11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source, 13Trusted Source).

The research is pretty conclusive: both genders should ensure they have healthy levels of testosterone, especially as they age (13Trusted Source, 14Trusted Source).

Here are 8 evidence-based ways to increase testosterone levels naturally.

1. Exercise and Lift Weights

Exercise is one of the most effective ways to prevent many lifestyle-related diseases. Interestingly, it can also boost your testosterone.

A large review study found that people who exercised regularly had higher testosterone levels. In the elderly, exercise increases testosterone levels, fitness and reaction time (15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source).

New research in obese men suggests that increased physical activity was even more beneficial than a weight loss diet for increasing testosterone levels (17Trusted Source).

Resistance training, such as weight lifting, is the best type of exercise to boost testosterone in both the short- and long-term (18Trusted Source, 19Trusted Source).

High-intensity interval training (HIIT) can also be very effective, although all types of exercise should work to some extent (18Trusted Source, 19Trusted Source, 20Trusted Source, 21Trusted Source, 22Trusted Source).

Taking caffeine and creatine monohydrate as supplements may further boost your levels when combined with a training program (23Trusted Source, 24Trusted Source).

Summary

All forms of exercise may increase your testosterone levels. Weight lifting and high-intensity interval training are the most effective.

2. Eat Protein, Fat and Carbs

What you eat has a major impact on testosterone as well as other hormone levels (25Trusted Source).

Therefore, you must pay attention to your long-term calorie intake and diet strategy.

Constant dieting or overeating may disrupt your testosterone levels

Eating enough protein can help maintain healthy levels and aid in fat loss, which is also associated with your testosterone (28Trusted Source, 31Trusted Source, 32Trusted Source).

Carb intake also plays a role, with research showing carbs can help optimize testosterone
levels during resistance training (22Trusted Source, 33Trusted Source).

However, research demonstrates that sufficient healthy fats are also beneficial for testosterone and health (25Trusted Source, 34Trusted Source, 35Trusted Source, 36Trusted Source, 37Trusted Source).

A diet based mainly on whole foods is best, with a healthy balance of fat, protein and carbs. This can optimize both hormone levels and long-term health.

Summary

Don’t overeat and don’t restrict calories too much for too long. Try to eat balanced amounts of carbs, fat and protein.

3. Minimize Stress and Cortisol Levels

Research is always highlighting the dangers of long-term stress, which can elevate levels of the hormone cortisol (38Trusted Source, 39Trusted Source, 40Trusted Source).

Unnatural elevations in cortisol can quickly reduce testosterone. These hormones work in a seesaw-like manner: as one goes up, the other comes down (40Trusted Source, 41Trusted Source, 42Trusted Source).

Stress and high cortisol can also increase food intake, weight gain and the storage of harmful body fat around your organs. In turn, these changes may negatively impact your testosterone
levels (43Trusted Source, 44Trusted Source, 45Trusted Source).

For both optimal health and hormone levels, you should try to reduce repetitive stressful situations in your life.

Focus on a diet based on whole foods, regular exercise, good sleep, laughter and a balanced lifestyle, all of which can reduce stress and improve your health and testosterone levels (46Trusted Source, 47Trusted Source, 48Trusted Source, 49Trusted Source, 50Trusted Source).

Summary

High levels of stress are bad for your long-term health and can reduce your testosterone levels.

4. Get Some Sun or Take a Vitamin D Supplement

Vitamin D is quickly becoming one of the world’s most popular vitamins.

Research has shown that it has various health benefits, and may also work as a natural testosterone booster (51Trusted Source, 52Trusted Source, 53Trusted Source, 54Trusted Source, 55Trusted Source).

Despite its importance, nearly half of the US population is deficient in vitamin D, and an even higher percentage has sub-optimal levels (56Trusted Source, 57Trusted Source).

A 12-month study found that supplementing with around 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day increased testosterone levels by around 25% (54Trusted Source).

In the elderly, vitamin D and calcium also optimized testosterone levels, which led to a reduced risk of falling (58Trusted Source).

To boost testosterone and reap the other benefits of vitamin D, try to get regular exposure to sunlight or take around 3,000 IU of a vitamin D3 supplement daily.

If you’d like to try supplements, Amazon has a good selection available.

More information on vitamin D here: Vitamin D 101 — A Detailed Beginner’s Guide.

Summary

Vitamin D3 supplements may boost testosterone levels, especially in the elderly and people who have low blood levels of vitamin D.

5. Take Vitamin and Mineral Supplements

Although the benefits of multivitamins are hotly debated, specific vitamins and minerals may be beneficial (59Trusted Source).

In one study, zinc and vitamin B supplements increased sperm quality by 74%. Zinc also boosts testosterone in athletes and those who are deficient in zinc (60Trusted Source, 61Trusted Source, 62Trusted Source).

Other studies also suggest vitamins A, C and E can play a role in your sex hormone and testosterone levels, although more research is needed (25Trusted Source, 63Trusted Source, 64Trusted Source, 65Trusted Source).

Out of all the vitamins and minerals available, the research on testosterone shows vitamin D and zinc supplements may be best (54Trusted Source, 66Trusted Source, 67Trusted Source).

Summary

Vitamin D and zinc have the strongest evidence as testosterone boosters. Other micronutrients may also have benefits, but require further research.

6. Get Plenty of Restful, High-Quality Sleep

Getting good sleep is just as important for your health as diet and exercise (68Trusted Source, 69Trusted Source, 70Trusted Source, 71Trusted Source, 72Trusted Source, 73Trusted Source).

It may also have major effects on your testosterone levels.

The ideal amount of sleep varies from person to person, but one study found that sleeping only 5 hours per night was linked to a 15% reduction in testosterone levels (73Trusted Source).

One long-term study observed that those who slept only four hours per night had borderline deficient levels (46Trusted Source).

Other long-term studies support this. One study calculated that for every additional hour of sleep you get, testosterone levels rise 15% higher, on average (74Trusted Source, 75Trusted Source).

Although some people seem to do fine with less sleep, research suggests around 7–10 hours of sleep per night is best for long-term health and your testosterone.

Summary

Make sure you get plenty of high-quality sleep to maintain healthy testosterone levels and optimize your long-term health.

7. Take Some of These Natural Testosterone Boosters

Only a few natural testosterone boosters are supported by scientific studies.

The herb with the most research behind it is called ashwagandha.

One study tested the effects of this herb on infertile men and found a 17% increase in testosterone levels and a 167% increase in sperm count (76Trusted Source).

In healthy men, ashwagandha increased levels by 15%. Another study found it lowered cortisol by around 25%, which may also aid testosterone (77Trusted Source, 78Trusted Source).

Ginger extract may also boost your levels. It is a delicious herb that also provides various other health benefits (79Trusted Source, 80Trusted Source, 81Trusted Source, 82Trusted Source, 83Trusted Source).

Most of the research on ginger has been done in animals. However, one study in infertile humans found that ginger can boost testosterone levels by 17% and increase levels of other key sex hormones (80Trusted Source, 84).

Other popular herbs that are supported by some studies in both animals and humans include horny goat weed, Mucuna pruriens, shilajit and tongkat ali.

Yet it’s important to note that most of the positive research has been conducted in mice or infertile humans with low testosterone levels.

If you have healthy testosterone function and normal levels, it is unclear whether you will benefit much from these supplements.

Summary

Several herbal supplements are a natural way to boost testosterone for those with infertility or low levels.

8. Follow a Healthy Lifestyle and Avoid Estrogen-like Compounds

There are several other factors that may affect your hormone levels.

A healthy sex life plays an important role in regulating your sex hormone and testosterone levels (85Trusted Source, 86Trusted Source).

High exposure to estrogen-like chemicals may also affect your levels, so try to minimize daily exposure to BPA, parabens and other chemicals found in some types of plastic (86Trusted Source, 87Trusted Source, 88Trusted Source, 89Trusted Source).

It’s probably no surprise that excess alcohol or drug use, whether it’s medical or recreational, can also decrease testosterone levels (90Trusted Source, 91Trusted Source, 92Trusted Source, 93Trusted Source, 94Trusted Source, 95Trusted Source).

In contrast, laughter, happiness and success may help boost your health and testosterone levels — so make sure they’re a part of your daily life (96Trusted Source, 97Trusted Source, 98Trusted Source, 99Trusted Source).

Summary

Reducing exposure to estrogen-like chemicals, alcohol and drugs can positively affect your testosterone levels and health.

Why Do Testosterone Levels Matter?

From the age of 25–30, a man’s testosterone levels naturally start to decline.

This is a problem because strong research shows a link between low testosterone and obesity, increased disease risk and premature death.

Healthy testosterone levels are also important for women, along with other key hormones such as estrogen and progesterone.

Therefore, everyone should take the necessary lifestyle steps to optimize testosterone levels. You will improve your health and body at the same time.

Old 22-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Wow! Thanks for the useful information, i can do most of the suggested except for management of stress, which inheritedly comes after i got married... haha. i used to exercise quite a bit till few months back when my knees starts to give me problems but i am now waiting for my knee op sson. Hopefully, i can gradually resume my exercise and yeah, cycling seems manageable.. shall start looking at bicycle soon..
Old 24-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

And I thought there were reports that spending too much time sitting in the saddle, cycling, is also bad for the "down under"?
Old 25-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
And I thought there were reports that spending too much time sitting in the saddle, cycling, is also bad for the "down under"?
I cycle more than 300km a week and have never had any issues with ED.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1