The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
But this chap always have lady luck upon him.
The team always churns out a fantastic victory when he is one game away from getting sacked.
Agree lacoruna, but he is blowing hot n cold all the time...tis is not good...how to win silverware like this ???...to win cups n medals u must be consistent n must win impt games at least...but he always loses them at the last min like last wed against West Ham in the Carabao cup n last season's Europa Cup final against Villareal...will get a kick in his ass...haha...something like another BR...so near n yet so far

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-09-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding.

So buying players is one thing and they need time to train together to play a system. Also some players dun play a certain system well.

OGS likes to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 which is sometimes confusing.

If you look at those teams that lift silverware to understand that Guardiola, Tuchel and Klopp like to employ one system with correct players.
OGS is a clueless donkey

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 25-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Aston Villa

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-up-vs-burnley

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 25-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Aston Villa

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-up-vs-burnley
MU at home is a force. So easy win.

I say 4-1

My Daily Star column
Old 25-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup...
having spending so much to build a squad, OGS needs to win a trophy to show for it. but realistically speaking, i don't think man u will win the UCL this season, but they can challenge for the title provided there are no major injuries and they hit their stride come Nov/Dec (i expect varane/maguire pairing to gel by then). giving up on the carabao cup may allow the team to focus on BPL and UCL, but there will be less matches for the squad players to prove their worth. OGS has shown himself to be less of a risk taker, so for the FA cup i guess that he will field squad players, and first teamers who are not injury prone. imagine playing away to a non-league club and an important first teamer suffer a serious injury, worth it?

it may take 2-3 transfer windows to complete the clearout of players because the players OGS intend to sign may not be available or too pricey and he doesn't want the situation where a player suffers an injury and there is no cover. so he rather keep the deadwood around as cover, wait until he can sign the player he wants and then clear the deadwood out. the current depth of squad is decent, with the exception of DMC and DR, so OGS may target to sign a DR next (he might not wait for dalot to reach full potential) and a DMC when matic contract runs out (good to have another DMC around, who is in his prime).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding...
u r right, OGS doesn't really need to coach CR7 or cavani. instead he should be coaching the wingers/full backs to deliver better crosses and midfielders to get into dangerous positions where they can shoot from range, and coach the set piece takers to provide better delivery

playing 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 isn't confusing, because man u has been playing with a back4 since SAF days (Eng clubs have been using back4 system mostly since EPL started), 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 are variants of 4-5-1. it was LVG who introduced a back 3 (or 5), this formation didn't take root because of the ingrained back4 mentality and the defenders had miscomm over who is in charge of which area or which opponent to mark, esp when a striker runs between 2 defenders, each defender may be expecting the other to mark the striker (gg liao)

OGS is still facing the problem of overemphasis of playing down the left due to pogba, imagine when rashford returns to action, the left will be super congested. i think OGS has to work on the understanding between sancho/greenwood/AWB, because AWB doesn't overlap like GNeville or Rafael did, the interplay down the right is weaker than the left

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
We should be going back to the same team that started against West Ham in the league, for Villa's visit:

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo
i share the same sentiment, i think OGS will field a strong XI against villa but he may sub off mctom, greenwood/fernandes/pogba and CR7 as their next match is vs villareal. if villa parks the bus, it may be a low goal affair, man u to win 1-0 or 2-1 with CR7 notching up another goal

西罗他妈的太神了啦

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 3 - 0 Villa

CR7 to score twice

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 25-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Bye bye OGS ..... time for you to go to kindergarten coaching school

Old 25-09-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i share the same sentiment, i think OGS will field a strong XI against villa but he may sub off mctom, greenwood/fernandes/pogba and CR7 as their next match is vs villareal. if villa parks the bus, it may be a low goal affair, man u to win 1-0 or 2-1 with CR7 notching up another goal

西罗他妈的太神了啦
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United 3 - 0 Villa

CR7 to score twice
Sorry all your predictions r wrong...it's really gone case for the Red Devils n the knucklehead already......not only can't win or draw games but continuing to lose them to teams below them ...tonight once again losing 0-1 to Aston Villa only a mid table team with no-name strikers...if their strikers r as good as those from City, pool or Chelsea, they sure "one ton" the score against them would hv been much bigger maybe 0-3....they really got no hope liao even with CR7 playing cannot win....the wonder kid even missing a penalty in the last minute...it's the same pattern losing games in the last few minutes of the last few games...really need to kick the knucklehead out n bring Conte in

THEY HV MANY BIG WEAKNESSES >>..their super strikers can't break down the defence of teams who hv good defenders n park the bus while leaving their defence open wide for the opposition to attack them back easily even with 1st world class defenders like Varane...Maguire is weak now making a lot of mistakes in defence n shd be replaced...the other new expensive signing didn't even make the starting 11...waste of money ??...they shd hv brought on the forgotten son Lingard who can score goals i/o his god son Fred...another weakness is cannot score from set pieces n corner kicks...so many corner kicks given but they can't even score 1...for Villa they were given much lesser corner kicks but scored their only goal from a corner kick...thats how bad they are ...n who r their manager n asst coach sitting like statues in the dug out ??...they r only long ago players OGS n Michael Carrick who don't know much abt tactics to split the opposition defence n score goals...it will be another season of no trophies or titles after spending so much money tis season to bring in new expensive players

Last edited by Rickey; 26-09-2021 at 12:15 AM.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
having spending so much to build a squad, OGS needs to win a trophy to show for it. but realistically speaking, i don't think man u will win the UCL this season, but they can challenge for the title provided there are no major injuries and they hit their stride come Nov/Dec (i expect varane/maguire pairing to gel by then). giving up on the carabao cup may allow the team to focus on BPL and UCL, but there will be less matches for the squad players to prove their worth. OGS has shown himself to be less of a risk taker, so for the FA cup i guess that he will field squad players, and first teamers who are not injury prone. imagine playing away to a non-league club and an important first teamer suffer a serious injury, worth it?

it may take 2-3 transfer windows to complete the clearout of players because the players OGS intend to sign may not be available or too pricey and he doesn't want the situation where a player suffers an injury and there is no cover. so he rather keep the deadwood around as cover, wait until he can sign the player he wants and then clear the deadwood out. the current depth of squad is decent, with the exception of DMC and DR, so OGS may target to sign a DR next (he might not wait for dalot to reach full potential) and a DMC when matic contract runs out (good to have another DMC around, who is in his prime).

OGS is still facing the problem of overemphasis of playing down the left due to pogba, imagine when rashford returns to action, the left will be super congested. i think OGS has to work on the understanding between sancho/greenwood/AWB, because AWB doesn't overlap like GNeville or Rafael did, the interplay down the right is weaker than the left
common sense is that it is much better for the team to win cups n titles with good n proven players rather than to mix n play around to let fringe or normal squad players prove their worth n in the process lose so many games n end up w/o any trophies or titles...now even playing his strongest squad, he can't even win or even draw matches like the last match against Young Boys n today against A.V. ...his "B" team is also not good enough too, having exactly the same problem to break down or split opposition defences to score goals having registered so many shots at goal but still can't score whilst the opposition with lesser attempts at goal can still score against them like the loss against West Ham in the Carabao Cup...

talking abt the many attempts they made at goal last night, all of them played individually n selfishly instead of as a team taking individual pot shots at goal esp Greenwood instead of passing the ball to their friends who may be in a better position to score but they don't want n rather take the chance themselves....and talking abt positioning most of the time during corner kick they do not crowd near to the goal mouth so that in case the ball drop to their feet they could just easily tap the ball into the net.... all this goes to show that the problem is with the manager who must be changed to a proven experienced coach like Conte to teach them how to win games again n top the league n win titles

Got to say that 1 of the big mistakes Maguire made was to pass the ball back to his keeper DDG n the mistake really was tis guy DDG shd hv collected the ball with his hands rather than to kick it away into the path of the opposition striker in front of him who luckily he managed to save the ball from going into his net using his legs ...o/w that would hv been 0-2 i/o 0-1

Last edited by Rickey; 26-09-2021 at 10:42 AM.
Old 26-09-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

The knucklehead n his expensive set of players shd learn from the no-name unknown Brentford players how they played against pool n scored 3 goals against them drawing their game last night ....their strikers n midfielders running fast n furious kicking long balls towards opposition goal each time they got the ball from midfield to score making pool defenders panic ...

Last edited by Rickey; 26-09-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The knucklehead n his expensive set of players shd learn from the no-name unknown Brentford players how they played against pool n scored 3 goals against them drawing their game last night ....their strikers n midfielders running fast n furious kicking long balls towards opposition goal each time they got the ball from midfield to score making pool defenders panic ...
Watch this to understand the sentiments in UK....

United Fans really want the Infant Mgr OUT !!!

Old 26-09-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

another poor performance at home where man u was expected to win

lets talk about the good first:
- DDG made several good saves but was ultimately beaten
- greenwood tried hard but poor finishing and decision making let him down
- good to see cavani back, although he didn't do much
- fernandes should be the main corner taker and crosser, his crossing has more pace and a wicked whip to it. also being the free role, he can drift more to the right to provide attacking balance. he could have salvaged a point but blasted the penalty over, the villa players got to him. he must make up for his error in the next game

and now to kpkb about the bad:
- man u were slow off the blocks and got punished for it. this chronic condition is bad for the team and it showed yesterday
- the quality in the final third was really poor, there was little service to CR7, and set pieces were poor
- fred again drifted too high up the pitch and left space for villa to exploit. his tactical discipline and awareness are poor
- CR7, fernandes and the fans must be frustrated at some players half-assing their way thru games. its time OGS take a page out of SAF's book and be ruthless: drop the player if he played poorly. OGS is sending the wrong message by continuing to start players who had played poorly: i can underperform but the gaffer will continue to pick me
(edit) - real bad luck that shaw and maguire got injured, hope not serious and they can return to action asap

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 26-09-2021 at 04:50 PM. Reason: add
Old 26-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely horror display.

What's even more ashamed was the fact they lose at home ground.
It is Old Trafford.
Lost to West Ham in midweek, then again to Villa,

Terrible. The way they easily lose possession and atrocious passing....
I wonder can they even beat lower league teams.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Watch this to understand the sentiments in UK....

United Fans really want the Infant Mgr OUT !!!
Yes, All true n realistic n level-headed man u fans will want him OUT !!!! ...and NOW b4 they lose more games

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1