The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Langzhi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Did anyone know there's a sex shop in Peninsula Plaza? Inside the shop they have all kinds of sextoys/accessories: vibrators, dildos, sexy panties/bra, massager...etc. It's a very small shop...just near the escalator when you go up. There's 2 sales personal inside (maybe shop owner)...one of them is a guy the other a gal (short/petite).
Old 29-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
akow99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Quote:
Originally posted by Langzhi
Did anyone know there's a sex shop in Peninsula Plaza? Inside the shop they have all kinds of sextoys/accessories: vibrators, dildos, sexy panties/bra, massager...etc. It's a very small shop...just near the escalator when you go up. There's 2 sales personal inside (maybe shop owner)...one of them is a guy the other a gal (short/petite).
Yes, coz' they were distributing flyers in front of the building sometime last month.
Old 30-06-2002, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
freeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

Quote:
Originally posted by akow99

Yes, coz' they were distributing flyers in front of the building sometime last month.
I have received that too. Bugis village also have one sex got time go there see see lah.
Old 30-06-2002, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how's the business doing? good profit margin?
Old 01-07-2002, 03:06 AM
ah_boon

Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

bro Langzhi,

do u happen to noe the opening hrs of the shop?? can go there 'see see look look' if i'm ard tat area....

Quote:
Old 01-07-2002, 04:06 PM
Langzhi

Talking

That day I happened to passby this shop at about 1445hrs...I think the shops at this shopping centre normally open for business at 1100hrs-2130hrs...not much ppl wandering around this shopping centre...very quiet cose most of the shop here are either maid agency, travel agency or some education courses school.

I spent almost 30 mins wandering inside the shop...me alone, not a single customer at that time maybe business izzn't that good. The gal who attended to be average-looking, short and petite and wearing a very sexy low-cut dress...I could even get a slight view of her tits valley. She even recommended an artificial vagina for me to try...ask me to put my index finger inside it, omg...there's even some sticky fluids inside it too and told me it is also expandable in case my cock is big.

The prices of sextoys and accessories at this shop is quite expensive too...In the end never buy any things juz walk out of the shop. The gal however did not put on a sulking-face (cose I never buy anything from her) but smile at me and ask me to come back again in case I need something...
Old 02-07-2002, 05:41 PM
GigoloJohnny

Went to this shop (Peninsula Plaza)...posted by the bro here. Reached there about 4pm...saw a few customers (dun look like locals) and browse for about 20mins and decided to buy something special for my live-in mature lover...bought some sexy lingeries (bra/G-string panties), diidos and a vibrator, total cost $200...really expensive but get 20% discount after signing up as a membership. Happily walk out of the shop and thinking about tonite having SEX with my lover with that vibrator and dildos...

Old 06-07-2002, 11:32 PM
kenylogan

You can charge women more when well equipped
Old 12-07-2002, 01:50 AM
gamedog

Nowadays lots of sex shops coming up. So which is the best valued for money one? I'm a poor man.
Old 12-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Langzhi

Quote:
Originally posted by gamedog
Nowadays lots of sex shops coming up. So which is the best valued for money one? I'm a poor man.
D.I.Y....no need to pay $
Old 12-07-2002, 09:47 PM
Ah Han

Quote:

Agreed...............hahahaaa
Old 12-07-2002, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
tora69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytora69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hey guys pls visit this website:

www.askmen.com

or go straight away to:

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/66_love_tip.html

it will answer what you need to know

Last edited by tora69; 12-07-2002 at 10:38 PM.
Old 17-07-2002, 11:55 AM
GEISHA

Quote:

Ever seen those crazy japanese retro fit a caterpillar drill with a dildo?

Caterpillar should really include a dildo attachment in all their sets haa...
Old 18-07-2002, 11:44 PM
slippers78

wats the price for a dildo??
do they have vibrating dildos or those fancy types with clitoris rubbing attachment or built into the dildo???
or isit those plain ol types???
Old 11-08-2002, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
In The Papers

Read this...

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/breakingnews/story/0,1895,136797,00.html?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1