The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zhen-zhen-massage/

FR on zhen zhen.

Looks: 5/10 not really like picture
Body: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10
Massage: 5/10

Location is at RV area, shared apartment. Parking is opposite the apartment. Looks wise I would say 30ish, not syt. Skin is smooth but boobs saggy. 5g roam. Sensual is very good I would say made up for looks and age. Good cat bath and bbbj.

RTM: yes if I need good bbbj. Not for those very high up for looks.
had a session with zhen zhen as well late night, and she was worried her looks not good to me, but assured me her service will make up for it. must say her looks department for me is so so, won't reject kind. friendly and sensual was good, had a solid bbbj and cim, rly milked me dry then she go brush teeth and mouthwash.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Visited her today..
Name: Zi Xin 子欣
Web: https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/
Looks: 7/10 got the GND look & feel.
Body/Boobs: Natural B?, silky smooth body loved to tough her.
Massage: Will not rate as I was there not for this. If I need a good massage I will go to my regualr ML.
Sensual: 9/10
AR: 9/10 (One of the better ones I had in SG)
Catbath: 9/10
HJ: 0/10... but read on.
BBBJ: 9/10 She did this till I explode in her mouth.
GFE: 10/10
Overall Experience: 10/10
RTM: YES!

DISCLAIMER : Above MR is based on personal experience with ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE…..Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading…..No 2 dicks are the same…..So don’t KPKB…..
Old 22-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

FR for Angela

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

Looks: SYT and OL look. OL look always sturns me on. Looks around early to mid to late 20s.

Body: Smooth skin, a bit meaty but just my type that I like, esp the legs. B cup with perky nipples.

Massage: surprisingly good. Didn't expect that.

HJ: Quite standard, but she'll fonder and play with it after I cum. Not rushing to wash up.

Sensual: started with the ticklish finger around the body to arouse, but playability is limited. Roaming and licking allowed except the South and frenching.

Overall: Great personality, friendly and chatty. She'll also chat offline if she has the time. This is quite rare as I encounter a lot who only reply if you're making appointment.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Visited her today..
Name: Zi Xin 子欣
Web: https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/
Looks: 7/10 got the GND look & feel.
Body/Boobs: Natural B?, silky smooth body loved to tough her.
Massage: Will not rate as I was there not for this. If I need a good massage I will go to my regualr ML.
Sensual: 9/10
AR: 9/10 (One of the better ones I had in SG)
Catbath: 9/10
HJ: 0/10... but read on.
BBBJ: 9/10 She did this till I explode in her mouth.
GFE: 10/10
Overall Experience: 10/10
RTM: YES!

DISCLAIMER : Above MR is based on personal experience with ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE…..Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading…..No 2 dicks are the same…..So don’t KPKB…..
Roaming signal? French?
Old 22-04-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went to look for new Angel
Have to agree with most of bro Roulette5’s comments

I also prefer new Angel looks, although not as pretty as her ad photos
1 thing I really like is her super sweet voice, even better than TN’s
Figure is slim type with nice Bs but tanned Angel has a more toned body

First session I will just go with the flow
Indeed is quite a short one but she does deliver the goods
I was thinking will she chase me out or what but luckily she did not
The difference here was that we would hold hands and chat till time’s up

Overall, I cannot deny that I was disappointed with the service especially at the 120 price tag
Do feel that there is potential in this pretty SYT as she have naturally nice assets and decent attitude
Although service was lacking, she made it up with good GFE
I did hint if I could push boundaries a little next time and although she deliberated coyly, I do sense that next session could be better
Well only time will tell

For the record, she had panties on during our session and she did not give signals for me to roam.

To be honest, not sure if I would RTM.
She does give me good vibes through our interaction but 120 is a hefty price tag to pay
Plus I feel tanned Angel is starting to take my sessions with her for granted and slacking off a little
Previous FR for Amber.
Good to know that she is still holding the 120 price tag.

Haven't been here for awhile but got a ping on my WC of her arrival (was late but at last she remembered).
For old times' sake, will try another shot with her.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamaSutra View Post
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
if convenient just buy and hope you get better service.. most of the time if you nice to them they will be nice to you.

if service sucks then you expose her here LOL.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
Of cos not if you dont want to. Contrary to what some might think, doing this doesnt necessarily get you good service. Good service comes from the ML, not the customer's gifts.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

i will only tapao kopi and food nia nothing more
Old 22-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Zi Xin

Damage: $120 Net
Looks: Petite, fair skin with a good body
Traits: Hardworking and bubbly character
Service: Massage + Catbath + AR + BBBJ + CIM = Happy Man

RTM: Yes!

Anymore sensual queen with good service to introduce?
Old 22-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Did she mentioned she will pay you for the Starbucks?
Some ML will offset from the charges. Some just take for granted you buy them as a treat.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
MR for Zi Xin

Damage: $120 Net
Looks: Petite, fair skin with a good body
Traits: Hardworking and bubbly character
Service: Massage + Catbath + AR + BBBJ + CIM = Happy Man

RTM: Yes!

Anymore sensual queen with good service to introduce?
Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Should i redo the post again without ratings?

I will not use points system in my upcoming MRs.
I don’t think it is necessary to redo your post. It is your own grading after all and everyone has a different yardstick.... anyway if someone reads your post as well as those that follow, they should know how to manage their expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

If you are looking for good service, good massage, good brother massage, nice body.. 7P is a good choice...
Not forgetting her weekend greetings.... which is a nice touch even tho she mass blast to all her customers.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She quite good high playability only downside are her fake melons

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Really good ah? Worth a visit? Don't remember her from last time.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Don’t really have any favourites as of now but I do have a regular who’s vanilla. Call me weird but for some reason I prefer going to vanilla MLs, somehow they feel a bit less commercial even though they may not provide the full suite of services.
no. you are not weird.
everyone has different needs.
perhaps u just enjoy the company of your regular ML
Old 22-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just politely tell her 不顺路 不方便, if you are not comfortable.
Dun worry, the ML will just ask other white knights to buy for her.
I ever made a detour to buy some makan for a regular coz she requested (thinking can have a better session) but I miscalculated and was late for 20 mins.
She say got someone behind me so she dun wan to push back the timing.
I on the spot told her I cancel. She black face and blacklisted me.
Block me off from WeChat later on.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1